The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_happy096] ...100 years old! What a milestone. That must have been a very memorable party. And....lucky you with the sexy cowboy in the BR. I'm sooooo hoping it's your DH. [smilie=th_jay]

Melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte and burning LOL's layer candle in Honey Gingerbread.

Guest ilovescentedthings

good morning. I am melting GC boughs and berries in the bathroom.

And I've got donnas cowboy coffee still going strong from yesterday..

I'm finishing up a pot of Frosty's Favorite coffee courtesy of Sweet and Spicy girl. It was delicious. [smilie=th_ahaaha] I just started melting CFTKR-Country Christmas. Moving forward on my decorating. The Colts game starts in an hour, so I will be watching and decorating during the game. Have a great afternoon everyone.

Good morning.

I'm cleaning today. House, clothes, even the fridge.

CD - Lemon Verbena (Fantastic!)

Crosscreek - Pearamel

PI - Creme Brulee tealights (2)

leftover melts from last night.

Just got the kitchen cleaned up from lunch and switched the melter to Yankee Christmas Cookie. Also have a candle going --Yankee Christmas Cupcake. I think maybe I'll bake some brownies later on and I'll have all my favorite desserts covered--cookies, cupcakes and brownies. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Today I am melting EW's Cranberry Craze and last night I burned SSS Cranberry Chutney. Wow! what a punch that little candle packs!!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Trep - you're house sounds like it smells delicious! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Melting CFTKR's Apple Crumb Cake. I remembered someone (darlingj1?) raved about it so had to try it. It's soooooo good! Just looked at Carol's listings and she has some really different new ones....Full Moon, Wolf in the Woods, Thieves, Rowan, etc. Those who buy from the scent name (*cough...Debra..cough*) might want to check em out... [smilie=thank_you]

Speaking of darlingj1....haven't seen U in a while. Hope all is well with you. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_ahaaha] ...100 years old! What a milestone. That must have been a very memorable party.

Sweet~ My DH's grandmother lived till she was 98! They are farmers and they have some long livin' genes! His uncle was active till around 98 himself. This is the first year that you can see he's feeling the years. He's a sweet man.

And....lucky you with the sexy cowboy in the BR. I'm sooooo hoping it's your DH. [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_FULL_O17] You are too funny!

Melting Noel Crunch Cake from LOL today. Soft but yummy.

In the FR it's Under the Mistletoe from Soyshine...I really love this one...it's got a complex bunch of odors.

Changed the melters in LR and kitchen out to Pure Scents Winter Wonderland.

Changed out the BR melter to my very last CCCC Coconut Milk and Lavender. 243s1dt.gif

Pared down my Can Do list to order multiples of ones that I think I will like most. Coconut Milk and Lavender was definitely on the list!13.gif

I'm on the laptop in the BR and have the hardest time typing on these goofy things.1.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!z5.gif

I forgot to say earlier than in addition to the bakery smells going on here--real and in wax form I did finally find the Caramel Apple creamer at our store today. This is the first they have had it. I imagine all the rest of you have moved on to more Christmasy flavors but I got some and just had a lovely cup of coffee with it. Very good, just as you all said. I hardly ever drink coffee but I did just to have the creamer. How pathetic is that?

Good afternoon!

Another busy, crazy day here....does it ever end?

Melting Peppermint Stick from Can-Do and Christmas Cupcake from YC....both of these are about to fizzle out. Better pick something to melt after dinner.

Off to make din-din!!!

Hugs to all my CF buddies! heart-3.gif

Hello everyone,

I just got back from church and started burning a fabulous GC candle. Gingerbread Houseparty-051.gifThis is my first GC candle, but not my last.!

Melting Crosscreek, CFTKR and PineRidge Scents today... Magi Magic, Ginger Noel Cookies, and Rocky Mountain Christmas from Crosscreek... Frosted Sugar Cookie and Prairie Cakes from Carol... and Maine Woods from PineRidge. My house smells very Christmasy today!

Recent melts:

YC pumpkin pie...doubled up...moderate

Can-Do Aunt Purdee's pumpkin bread...moderate

NeNe's persimmon spice...weak

CHC gingered peach...doubled up...weak

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

good eve, all. Sounds like everyone had the 'munchies' today. Lots of yummy food spicey scents. Sharon, I love coconut milk and lavender. what I went to sleep with today. I will have to order some from CCCC next time to see what hers is like. right now I have cFTKR.

sweetspicey, I have some of those scents of carol's on my wish list to try. lol

tossed Angie's Welcome Home into the melter when I woke up.

have a good eve, all.

Tunisianswife, we sure did have the sweet munchies around here. I baked fresh apple crumble this evening. It smelled and tasted delish.

Melting Pearamel in two melters. I'm melting up the last of my Crosscreek haunted houses in this scent. I couldn't just leave one lonely house behind so I had to melt them both at the same time. Must keep the stash tidy.

GG - Southern Harlot in the BR

Found 2 bags of OLD Almost Country Christmas scents in my stash...the bags are yellow and falling apart.. :oops:

Threw in a couple of Christmas Past and they have been going strong for about 5 hours now. I am loving this scent and I am impressed that they still have spunk...that will be it for the night. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]