The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Congratulations on your win, Maggie.

Jules, I remember humidity all too well from our time in FL and Guam. I don't miss it at all.

PuppyLove, I think you sent the wind our way. LOL The rain is gone, but it's very windy and cold. The mountains are all covered in snow and it's just beautiful.

Melting Spiced Grapefruit from Scentsy.

I guess I will have a couple of days off due to the storms moving in. To have up to 12 inches of snow with 5 already. UGH!! But I needed to use up some vacation or lose it so all is good. Also decided to take the time and go through my stash..after the first 14 boxes, I decided it was hopeless and there were far too many left.

Melting now:

Kitchen...Cinnamon Grahams form Can-Do

Living room...Orange Danish from FP

Comp...Fruit Loops Cereal from Bella.

Have a good one everybody :shock:

Nice stash Split..Enjoy your time off. I haven't melted yet today. DS was up sick all night, so went to get some Sprite and some other errands. I hope this doesn't go through the family. I'm getting ready to Lysol the place down. I'll be melting CCCC-St.Nick's Lane. Have a great afternoon.

Slpit, I can't wait to see what else you pull out of those boxes. I'll be watching your daily posts for some treasures.

The fog is gone and it's turned out to be a pretty decent day. I gave up on my hair and just put it in a ponytail.

I do envy you all your snow. I'm sure it's beautiful.

YC tealights Christmas Wreath (all over the house)

CL - Magi votives (2)

FM - Sticks & Twigs pillar

FM - Sugared Spruce pillar

CP - Lords a Leaping melt still going strong

CD - Christmas Mulberry melt relight

Sharonana, everyday feels like laundry day, but some are worse than others. It's so nice when it's done. (for a day)

I can't handle fog or snow...I didn't read far enough back on the posts, CONGRATULATIONS Maggie. Enjoy your winnings. Cookie Lady, I think we may have some snow or nasty mix heading our way. I'm in for today and may start bagging or wrapping some gifts.

Gail, just read your post, you are a riot! Swimming in wax.....now you've got me wanting to try Cheryl's. I am maxed out on wax now, have 3 more orders coming in and I have to stop myself. My son (9) actually counted them all yesterday. YIKES!!! Of course, he shared this information with his dad....who was like :shock:

Told you I was still trying to wake up. smiley-sleep019.gif

Maggie...I completely glossed over your post. Congrats on your prize!smiley-happy107.gif

Please let us know how you are enjoying them.

Jules...fortunately I only have to do laundry for two now. My son does his own, he's 24) but I certainly remember those days. I grew up with five brothers, and laundry was a never ending task.smiley-chores003.gif

I'm still reading older posts, but Puppy gigglesmile.gif you cracked me up about swimming in the a pool of wax. I bet it would make our skin nice and soft.

Have you ever had a pedicure and they dipped your feet in parafin wax? Makes the tootsies nice and soft.

slpit...14 boxes! Now that's a stash! studsmatta.gif

ilove...I'm kinda new to SSS melts. This was my first order from her. I have enjoyed what I have melted so far.

I think sometimes you just have to buy what you think you will like. We learn from trial and error. I'm sure all vendors have their strong, long melts and others...not so much. But the posters here are kind and helpful and great big enablers!cancan.gif

Good afternoon! candycanesmilie.gif

Well, today is slightly less hectic....I actually got a few things done around the house. I still need to vacuum. Put up a few more decorations too.

I just started a new melt....Wassail from Crosscreek.

I wish we would get some snow here....I love snow. We are supposed to get some tonight and tomorrow.

slpit, 14 boxes?! :shock:

Just about done with my lunch...gotta go tackle that vacuuming and sprucing up the house.

14 boxes?wow, splt. what a treasure trove. enjoy going through them and rediscovering.

Jules, do you get much throw with the tea lights of winter wreath all over your house? I was so wishing this one would throw; it was so authentic and I loved it but nada and it went packing right back to the store.

blue agave from Carol in the BR, Sister mary frances -GG in the bath. love this one.

lit my coconut praline-cbv and the cbv pumpkin pear streudel is still going strong.

14 boxes?wow, splt. what a treasure trove. enjoy going through them and rediscovering.

Jules, do you get much throw with the tea lights of winter wreath all over your house? I was so wishing this one would throw; it was so authentic and I loved it but nada and it went packing right back to the store.

blue agave from Carol in the BR, Sister mary frances -GG in the bath. love this one.

lit my coconut praline-cbv and the cbv pumpkin pear streudel is still going strong.

Not much throw, but these are over a year old, possibly two.

I just got back from the mall and I exchanged my YC Christmas Cupcake for YC Balsam & Cedar. This smells like it will be a strong one. I hope so! YC is great about exchanges. The Christmas Cupcake was just not burning too well.

My 2 melts from Cocoa Pink that I put on this morning are still giving off scent. I saved these from last year and I am surprised by how strong they still were.

I am going out tonight to celebrate my niece's birthday.

I hope everyone has a good night.

Kim, I hope your DS starts feeling better! Sick kids are so sad.

Thanks so much for all your congrats guys! Your the best. :) I think I'll wait till the new year to buy some goodies!

Melting part of my new stash from WnS....Minty Mallows....OH MY...this is so good!!! [smilie=th_autumboy]

It's really been a hectic two days...have barely had time to post..looking forward to relaxing over the holidays!

Recent melts:

Southern Star caramel cinnamon latte...super strongand yummy...has lasted forever

YC cafe au lait...strong

YC silver bells....strong

:)

good eve, all.

rainy and yuck here. just sitting down to a cup of coffee w/eggnog creamer.

CBV pumpkin pear streudel went forever but I wanted something else so switched out for Cheryl's pumpkin vanilla, and burning a CBV coconut praline.

SSS relaxation in the bath and bedroom.

have a good eve.

MaggieMae - Congrats on your win! :)

Katz - hope your ds feels lots better soon. [smilie=th_bb41]

Hope all those in the path of the snow storm stay safe & snuggly warm in their homes. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Melting CYS Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.