The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Hello,

This morning I am melting my first Christmas scent of the year...drumroll please......Peppermint Noel from Blue Gecko....

Happy Holidays everyone!

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

This morning I'm melting Christmas cravings from Almost Country

and Pear Berry from GHBT

Hope everyone enjoys the day!

Good morning from cloudy S. CaliforniaHappy_Cloudy_by_oXLikensXo.gif.

I'm melting Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies and Haley's Pumpkin Crumb Cake. It smells Yummo in here!

Good morn everyone. I didn't get to melt anything yesterday, went Christmas shopping with my mom, we had a great time. I am remelting: Catcus & Sea Salt by Crosscreek. Happy December everyone.

Susan

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Holiday Cranberry Noel and burning YC's Be Thankful. Both are wonderful.

Mornin' everyone. [smilie=superman]

Aria, I bet you really enjoy those Santa Shops. Too darned cute! Thanks for sharing. You bring back a lot of good memories for me. [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Jules, thanks for the avatar compliment. The background is very Christmas-y with the tree and poinsettias, but I had to crop most of it out so my boy's sweet face is front and center. TMI? :lol: I love all the festive avatars, BTW! I just can't seem to use one that doesn't feature Hobbit! :oops:

I'm continuing with Can-Do's Debbie's Peppermint Twist this morning. Not sure if there's much life left, but if there is, I want to squeeze it all out!

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Gail

I've got Rocky Mountain Christmas from Cross Creek Country Candles in my electric melter left over from yesterday afternoon, and it still smells spicy and great.

And then I have a Holly Berry candle from YC going in my living room.

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Sorted out the "seasonal" scents this morning-so I can get all the pumpkin and pines out of my stash. I will try and stick to the seasons-maybe! Lol!

Hope you all are having a great morning!

Starting the day with some berries-

Blueberry Pink Sugar-CYS

Granny's Blueberry and Apple Pie-CFTKR

Berry Bewitching Brew-CFTKR

Cranberry Woodspice-CFTKR

And some chocolate-

German Chocolate Cake-Candledipppers

Chocolate Chip Cookies-Candledippers

Guest ilovescentedthings

Right now I am finishing up a blue gecko spiced pumpkin brulee,and just started in the living room with Scentsy Blue Christmas. Still got my yc christmas wreath candle going.

Melting a freebie from Can-Do, Valerie's Vanilla Butter Fudge. :lol: It's as close to perfection as any I've ever tried! [smilie=th_a136]

Gail

Good evening, candle friends. Tonight I'm melting Christmas Past, a tart made by a lady that used to post here on CF. It is strong and wonderful, wish I knew if she was in business. She doesn't post here anymore, and I don't have her email anymore either. When she sent me these, she was doing it as a hobby. At least I have a couple of these! Also burning YC Red Apple Wreath, and sprayed some YC room spray in Home for the Holidays. Smells like Christmas in here!

MaggieMae - what kind of stormy weather is coming your way.....rain or snow? I'm hoping for a little snow to make it feel Christmas-y. :lol:

Melting S&S Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_a136] The cold sniff is divine, so I'm finally going to stop huffing it and melt the sweet thing. 'Sides...it's safe now... I have another one coming in my order. [smilie=th_aa17]

I have one candle burning right now....YC Home for the Holidays....nice.

Pooped out from the Santa Shops the last couple of days. There were lots of vendors with all sorts of handmade goodies for the kids to buy....really neat things too. Some people are so crafty and talented....not moi! It was fun helping the kids pick out gifts for their families. The boys seemed to need a little more help than the girls. The girls had the shopping thing down pat! Most walked around in pairs or groups and shopped like they were pros!!!! :lol: [smilie=th_a136] [smilie=th_aa17]

Sweet, your posts are too darned cute! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm burning a small jar of YC Cranberry Chutney. Nice ambiance, no fragrance. :? I'm also burning a Wood Wick in Linen. All this time I thought it was Vanilla Bean but I turned it over and voila! It's Linen instead. No wonder I didn't detect vanilla. :lol: [smilie=th_a136] Linen's okay, but not a reorder.

eta: Aria, the Santa Shop sounds so sweet. Gotta love those little ones, eh? I so agree. The girls are often natural born shoppers. I remember my GD at about 3 years old walking into the mall, spreading her arms out wide and proclaiming, "I LOVE SHOPPING!!" Ohhhh myyyy....!

Gail

Ilove-that is a great find! I wish my Christmas Wreath 22 oz tumbler from YC just purchased had any scent at all. When I huffed it in the store, it was the closest thing to a real tree I've ever smelled! I've burned it twice and nada. nada on cold sniff now too.

Maggie, I loved the smell but just weak. I'm letting them cure a bit. I got them I think last week and she was having that sale so probably just need curing.

I envy you sugared spruce melters. gosh I love that scent. I have to wait patiently for my CBV. going to look to see if Can do has it in a melt and if so, order a few melties in it.

almost smells like drunk uncle bob from GG has some in it; not sure. haven't melted any of those yet.

tonight it is CHC Grandma's Kitchen, and CCCC Pearamel in another holiday t light melter.

freebies from Carol in the bath/bedroom. Sprit of Avalon, and Earthen Oak. love the EO. very femine scent.

have a good eve, all.

Good evening everyone. It's a very blustery night here...complete with a full moon.orjnfq.gif

Everyone's Christmas scents sound so good. Laie_52.gif

Melting Nene's Vanilla Champagne in the kitchen

CCCC Island Holiday in the LR

Pure Scents Winter Wonderland in Grantata's room

Nene's Sweet Snow Pine in BR

Sleep tight! zzz.gif

ooh Sharon, you got your nene's order. You'll have to let us know what you think of the sweet snow pine. I'm hoarding the other one I have. :lol:

How is Carol's vanilla champagne? I've seen that and am curious.

Aria, it sounds like you had a fun time helping at the Santa Shops. I noticed the same thing and often felt sorry for the little guys, who looked so confused and clueless while the girls chose their gifts with little help and much confidence. Too cute!

I'm melting Peppermint Noel Cookies from Bella's. I wish I'd gotten a whole bag of this. I could probably melt this year 'round as it doesn't seem too seasonal to me. Just really yummy!