The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Been busy cleaning all day. Just got around to cleaning out the two melters in the main living areas downstairs and started up Green Apple Caramel Crunch from LOL. OMG, where's a spoon? This is sooo good.

Everyone's melts today sound yummylicious! I must be hungry. :oops:

MaggieMae - we're on the same wavelength, I'm melting SH's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts, too. :lol: It's another good one! It was a toss up between that and their Orange Chiffon Cake. Glad to hear that's a good one, too Jules!

My house has an open floor plan for the family room, kitchen, dining room and entrance hall, with 10 and 12 foot ceilings! That is why I am so adamant about needing STRONG scents.

Sure can relate mama! I have several rooms with 22 foot ceilings, so combine that with my LOVE of STRONG scents, and it is quite a quest. Did Bizzy's Pear work for you in a high ceiling room?

Just melting a few today since I'm expecting Crosscreek to arrive:

LOL ~ Bacon (OMG, but I had to try it)

BIZZY BEE's ~ Satsuma type (turning off, but great..strong, big throw in standard room, & lasted 10 hours)

Shortie's~ Gardenia Lime

CFTKR ~ Cinnamon Rolls

Angies ~ Cinnamon Red Hots

Kim, hope your DS is better today, and that you found a good scent to clear that air.

Have a great day everyone!

Heart,

The Spiced pear and caramel was in my bathroom. It has a 10 ft ceiling, but obviously is enclosed. It smelled very nice in there, but I don't think it will be strong enough to fill the main area.

BTW,

The BizzyB Citrus Zest & Tart Cranberries from earlier today was very nice. I thought it was fresh and sweet, but still tangy. It is in the DD's bathroom, so I can't comment on how strong the throw is.

I am about to put LOL's Hot Noel on for the first time. Looking forward to it.

Gonna go check and see what presents the DVR has for me this evening!

I'll check back and tuck you all in later.

MaggieMae,

I am happy to report that the Cinnamon Strudel & Clementine Spice is a keeper!

:?

The scent is very pleasant. The clementine mixes wonderfully with the cinnamon scent.

Lana~ I am very happy that the CS&CS is a winner! I was wondering if you can smell the bakery note or is it mostly cinnamon?

Thanks! :lol:

Everyone's melts today sound yummylicious! I must be hungry. :lol:

MaggieMae - we're on the same wavelength, I'm melting SH's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts, too. :? It's another good one! It was a toss up between that and their Orange Chiffon Cake. Glad to hear that's a good one, too Jules!

Sweet, I just turned that one back on again tonight and it's still going strong! :?

I spilled some wax onto the hot plate of my 20W warmer, so cleaned it up with GooGone. Now I don't know whether I am smelling Victoria's Breath of Ireland, burnt wax or burnt GooGone. :lol:
Oh no, Eileen. Sorry about your waxident.

I'm still melting Orange Chiffon Cake. It's getting late.

I'll start fresh tomorrow.

[smilie=th_00000020]

By the way Kim....it sounds like you had a LONG day at the dentist... :lol:

I hope your feeling better!

My SH tart is still kicking, but I'm not...gotta hit the hay.

[smilie=th_00000020] Good Night All!

Put on Fireside-CFTKR for the evening and also burning a candle from her. So good!

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

I have Fireside from LOL on Cat. [smilie=th_00000020] It seemed fitting with the snow we're getting here in NY.

Nite everyone!

MaggieMae,

I am happy to report that the Cinnamon Strudel & Clementine Spice is a keeper!

:lol:

The scent is very pleasant. The clementine mixes wonderfully with the cinnamon scent.

Lana~ I am very happy that the CS&CS is a winner! I was wondering if you can smell the bakery note or is it mostly cinnamon?

Thanks! :lol:

MaggieMae,

I am not really good at delineating the different scents, but I would say that I was smelling more spice than bakery, but it did have a sweet note to it, so I guess that could have been the strudel. It was definitely very nice.

I am sad to report that the LOL Hot Noel is a dud for me.

[smilie=th_00000020]

I have really loved some of her other scents. As I am thinking, I have not been excited about any scents that were Vanilla (except CFTKR's Blueberry Vanilla Bomb, and that one was the Blueberry that thrilled me).

Is it possible that I don't have a "receptor" for picking up Vanilla scents? Something like hearing loss at certain frequencies?

I have been working so late, I have to sit and read lots of pages in the evening to get caught up. Lots of yummy sounding smells today.

Kim - so sorry you had such a long playdate with the dentist! Good thing though that they had the time to get you fixed up!

I am attacking the elderly basket again:

Scent Chips - Victorian Secret

T.S. - Pumpkin Frapuccino

[smilie=th_00000020] Good morning CF friends!

I am starting off with CYS - How Do I Love Thee?

:lol: Hope everyone has a great day!