The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Just wanted to come back and add that CYS How Do I Love Thee? is super! Oh my, it's so good and filling my whole first floor with a lovely strawberry/VBN scent....I am :lol:

tarthound, sorry to hear you are having a rough morning..... [smilie=th_00000020]

Good Morning! This morning is absolutely beautiful here...blue skies and white snow all over the place....just beautiful...so I thought it fitting to melt a happy blueberry scent.

I am melting BooBerry Sugar Cookies from HOT.

Good morning.

I'm honoring my home state this morning with:

Seminole Winds - CD

Bahia Honda - CYS

Also keeping the blue for Triscuit with more WG Blueberry

There wasn't much scent left with EW Sugar Lips. So now I am melting Homespun from Candle Haven. I don't remember what kind of scent this is. Hope it is a good one. It is from Lessie so it should be.

Thanks to all for the well wishes for my son and for me. Y'all so sweet!! SInce we got around 5 inches new snow on top of the 12" inches I'm melting CHC-Crackling Firewood and Winterberry Wreath. My AMS-Polo votive keeps going out, so I'm going to try AMS-Fun in the Sun voive for sunnier, warmer days ahead. I hope everyone has a great day. [smilie=th_00000020]

** Has anyone ever made "Snow Icecream". My DH says his Paw Paw made it all the time when they were kids.

Good Morning Everyone.

Lisa-how is the fireside from LOL? Mine from Carol was still very strong this morning.

I am melting:

Candle Haven-Whipped Cream and Honeydew

Gentle Light-Vanilla

Busy Bee-Banana Ivy

CFTKR-Black Linen and Amber

Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning! Starting out with

• CFTKR's Orange Cranberry Spice

Almost country's Spiced Cranberry

• Country Cottage Hot Apple Pie

Kim, I have heard of people making snow cream, but I have no idea how to do it! Did you try to google it?

I've started another melter with Blue Sugar from Ten Digits Creations.....

Here ya go Kim! I found this on allrecipes.com.....Snow Ice Cream

Ingredients:

1 gallon snow

1 cup white sugar

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

2 cups milk

Directions:

1. When it starts to snow, place a large, clean bowl outside to collect the flakes. When full, stir in sugar and vanilla to taste, then stir in just enough milk for the desired consistency. Serve at once.

Everyone's scents sound so good this morning. I'm starting the day with Apple Bayleaf from Scentsy. This is strong and really good.

Kim, I have heard of people making snow cream, but I have no idea how to do it! Did you try to google it?

I've started another melter with Blue Sugar from Ten Digits Creations.....

Aria~ I used one of my Ten Digit Creation Soaps in Raspberry Patchouli and I love it. I'm glad I got them on sale...and if the tarts smell as good as the soaps...I think I better get some!

Ohhh.... snow cream sounds yummy! We have no snow in the 10 day forecast though, so I guess I will have to wait. I am burning Melissa's Spiced Pumpkin Latte... it is quite nice, not as coffee-y as I expected. My room is blissfully quiet right now, I love it :lol: I had better get my grades in for progress reports!

I love snow cream! Use to eat this a lot when I was a kid, but we don't have those big snow's here in Tennessee like we use too!

Melting Nantucket Briar from AMS's. Another winner!! :lol: