The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Guest scentedstamper

Yes, can't resist the puppy bowl!!!!

Evening melts: Scentsy Snowberry, EW Snow Fairy (I hope to get more of this- very nice!), and a leftover from Christmas stash- HoT Holly's Holiday Blend.

Good night all!

Sheryl

DH (Da husband I do like that too) is done with football today. Now the clean-up is coming. Melting more:

EW ~ Naughty Elf Nightcap

LOL ~ Vanilla Crack

Cheryl's ~ Vanilla Extract

I think we need DP (D for darling and all the other references according to context of sentence + P for partner). So many of us are in a relationship where partner is more applicable. DP is like married anyway. Just an idea.

[smilie=th_a194] I know... :lol:

Those of us who have a DP or DH know they can greatly influence our melting!

What a great game! I also usually watch just for the commercials, but the 2nd half was a cliff hanger!

Lana - your Princess looks like my son's cat - but he weighs 16 lbs! (the cat, I mean) :lol:

Today has been a little of this and that -

Lure - Bermuda Triange

AMS - Pure Seduction

Cheryl's - Harvest Mix

Village Candle - Autumn Wreath

Pink Cotton Candy - Candles, Melts and More

I agree, Heart. I have a DP as well. [smilie=th_a194]

ETA: My DP doesn't influence what I melt, though. I get thumbs up and thumbs down, or a funny comment about my scents some times, but I melt what I want!

I get the thumbs up or down or the comments too but I can melt what I want also. FYI, Sunday's melts were all thumbs up. :lol:

Just burning a bunch of candles this morning...really enjoying Witches' Brew from The Gingerbread Barn. I watched three of the Super Bowl commercials online this morning. Both of the Budweiser ones were great. The Kellogs Frosted Flakes one was totally lame.

I agree, Heart. I have a DP as well. [smilie=th_aa20]

ETA: My DP doesn't influence what I melt, though. I get thumbs up and thumbs down, or a funny comment about my scents some times, but I melt what I want!

Amen Mr. Jason!! [smilie=th_gagme] My DP would not even think of telling me I couldn't melt something. After 18 years of marriage - today...he had not better dare...LOL.

Tarthound

I'm starting off the morning with Sweet Rose from Candles by Victoria (Awesome blend of their super SUPER strong Rose scent which I also have and Vanilla which calms it down just enough to be absolutely wonderful) and it's the best non perfumy true rose scent I've smelled so far.

Also melting Rose Petals from Kerry's Scented Candles which is the vendor I got one of my tart melters from although I should have shopped around some more before buying as I could have gotten it cheaper from elsewhere. I just ordered 2 of the Rose Petals tarts along with it just for kicks and it's nice if a bit perfumy but not nearly as nice as the Sweet Rose. It's in the other room though so no matter.

Yes I REALLY love the scent of roses. [smilie=th_aa20]

Good Morning and Happy Ground Hog Day! I'm melting Can Do's Apple Jack and Peel..this is nice and strong.Mamalana...your kitties are just beautiful!

Not much throw from the Vanille Abricot....so I switched to Spiced Apple from Almost Country....now, this is more like it!!!!

Good morning! Gosh, I go away for one day, and I miss all kinds of chit chat. LOL! Y'all were quite the chatty bunch yesterday.

This morning, I have a kathy ireland cranberry mandarin candle in the kitchen, and fresh cut roses from yc in the computer room and the living room. I'll probably put it in my bedroom, too. I guess I'm in a rose mood today, after all the "manly" smells of the Super Bowl yesterday. [smilie=th_aa20]

Hey and Good Morning, hope its a Good Monday for all!!

I am melting a wonderful scent from Carol...its Tuscan Orange and its fabulous, I love this scent so much!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!! [smilie=th_aa20]

Ah, the advantage of being single. We are watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog

Good morning! I have got to remember to look that up when I get home, I have heard it is hilarious! I am having the Monday blues... any one else? [smilie=th_gagme] I had such a good weekend I didn't want it to end. I just turned on LOL's Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake, that should perk me up! [smilie=th_aa20]

Ah, the advantage of being single. We are watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog

Good morning! I have got to remember to look that up when I get home, I have heard it is hilarious! I am having the Monday blues... any one else? [smilie=th_gagme] I had such a good weekend I didn't want it to end. I just turned on LOL's Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake, that should perk me up! [smilie=th_aa20]

I've been wanting to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog too, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I am a big fan of Neil Patrick Harris though.

Did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow today?

I've got the same candles going that I had over the weekend. I'm trying to make if seem less like a Monday morning.

Good Monday morning. I'm headed to work soon so I'm just re-melting French Vanilla Oak from LOL. I love this scent.