The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Man, with all the lovely scents you ladies and gents have going, I'm feeling pretty boring. I've been melting the same-o same-o Cake Bake from AMS for the past day and a half. It's sure a shame that Christy's melts are so long lasting! [smilie=th_bb24] So far I've only ordered from AMS, once in January and then on Superbowl Sunday. I am loving my melts but want to order from CFTKR and Crosscreek. They seem like favorites around here too, yes? If you were me, which one would you go for first, or is it just impossible to choose?

Denim, what a bummer that you've thrown out so many tarts today. How come? That must be really discouraging!

Wow, that's a beautiful photo of the moon and Venus, Jules.

Congrats on scoring on the shoe sale, LLVV. Don't you love a great bargain?!

Yes Sweet, and thanks. My avatar is my boy Hobbit. And yep, he's a Corgi. One of the brightest spots in my life, bless him.

Gail

This evening I'm melting Divinity Fudge from Spotted Hog in the kitchen/LR, Rice Flower & Shea from Mookie Doodle in the loft and Brown Sugar & Fig, also from Mookie Doodle, in the MB.

Good Evening everyone! Hope you all had a great Saturday. LLV, I had never been to a Williams and Sonoma before I went to San Fran, and we went to the 4 story one on Union Square and it was amazing. I bought the cutest animal pancake molds there. I hope your cutting board is just as great.

I had my LOL jar burning for most of the day, it is down to Coconut Pear, and sadly, I wasn't getting much out of it. I just put on an Arrow in my Heart tart from HoT, and it smells yummy, but I am not sure if it is any different from the scent from there I tried the other day. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I do love cakes, but I don't want them to all smell the same.

Gail, you can't go wrong with either CFTKR or Crosscreek. I say order from both, but you'll definitely get your CFTKR first!

Speaking of CFTKR, I have on Oatmeal Scotchies from there and also Cake Bake from AMS. Been sitting on this Cake Bake for awhile and all I can say is why the heck did it take me so long? It's wonderful!

Yes.... CFTKR and Crosscreek are both great!

Melting Baked Apples from EW this morning. This is definitely one of my favorite scents from EW. It is just so warm delicious.... just like making the real thing! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Well.... it never did warm up yesterday.... I saw the sun shining through the window in the morning and thought it was warm.... oh no. It was windy and only reached the low 40's.... today we are supposed to get a snow storm.

I will be melting more bakery type scents today in the winter wonderland.... maybe a candle or two!

Have a great Sunday everyone! [smilie=th_blij51]

Good Morning Everyone, last nights melt was YC Sparkling Lemon.

Already starting to snow here, I think we're supposed to get between today and tomorrow, close to 12 inches. I thought we were done with this stuff already!

LLVV, I wonder if we passed you in the mall, we were there with Gina's friends from 3:30-5:30. You really have to stop stalking me girl!

Those new YC fruit scents were not in tarts right, they were in jars. Nothing new in there yesterday, just got a couple of the new scents, I'm LOVING Hydrangea and Cherry Blossom, got a few of those.

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Asian Spice...wonderful. Not your typical LLVV type of scent but I love it. It's powdery without being floral. It's a very unique scent. I think there may be some amber or musk in it.

We're getting lots of snow here later on today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that DD's friend can still come for dinner. She's been looking forward to it all week.

Good morning everyone. :?

Thanks for your input, Jason, Fleur and Big Red. Much appreciated! I don't need to order anytime soon, but oooooo, I want to, I want to! (Who said that??) [smilie=th_e16] I know Crosscreek has free shipping until the end of the month. Do any of you know how often Carol has sales?

I completely agree with you on AMS Cake Bake, Jason. It rates an A+ here. Today I'm melting Christy's Orange Clove. It's not bad but it pales in comparison. Does that mean I love cake more than oranges? You betcha! :lol:

Sounds like you had a great time at Williams and Sonoma, darling. Four stories, eh? Who wouldn't have fun?!

Have a super first day of March, everybody. Heck, have a super whole month of March! [smilie=th_blij31-1]]

Gail