The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Good morning! I have Carol's Cinnamon Toddy Cider melting. It's fabulous! It's got the perfect cider balance of apple and cinnamon in it. 5 stars to this one.

Ah, the advantage of being single. We are watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog

Good morning! I have got to remember to look that up when I get home, I have heard it is hilarious! I am having the Monday blues... any one else? [smilie=th_insane] I had such a good weekend I didn't want it to end. I just turned on LOL's Vanilla Candy Cane Ice Cream Cake, that should perk me up! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I've been wanting to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog too, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I am a big fan of Neil Patrick Harris though.

Did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow today?

I've got the same candles going that I had over the weekend. I'm trying to make if seem less like a Monday morning.

Ah yes, I live in a house that could have a Joss Whedon Fan Club sign on the door.

The DD just bought Dr. Horrible (downloading it off the Internet wouldn't do.) Even the extras on it are a hoot!

She owns the DVDs for every season of Buffy, Angel, and Firefly. I have not only watched them all, but have seen most of the commentaries and extras.

Skylar, thanks for the comment on my "babies". They are my darlings.

Because it is staff meeting Monday, I have just gotten a chance to begin melting:

CFTKR - Cinnamon Bun and Oatmeal Scotchies

GHBT - Pineapple Paprika and Just Peachy

My Evening Eclipse order just came, so I have started melting Zombie in my LR. It is already filling the room after 5 minutes. This is another keeper from this company. **My order came alot faster this go around 3 weeks to the day delivered.

**Added AMS-Apple Jack and Peel in my kitchen

Today it's Apples and Peaches from Candle Haven. An all time favorite from Lessie. I only have 4 of these left. Have a good afternoon everyone!

Hey there guys and gals!

Just got back a little while ago from a nice afternoon out. Stopped at the YC store in the mall and sniffed to my hearts content. I don't get to the mall often, so this was a treat for me. I purchased tarts in Spa Fresh, Mountain Lake, Beach Walk, Lavender Vanilla and Garden Sweet Pea. Can't wait to give these a try as I want to get a jar in one of these scents!

I have two melters going.....Carol's London Lemon Curd and CH Zucchini Bread (my next to last one of this scent from Lessie [smilie=th_LA839B1117] )....the two are mixing nicely and it smells delicious in here!

Will melt one of my new blue YC tarts for Triscuit.

I'm a little late on this today, but just changed the melters a minute ago.

I have on Crosscreek: Bermuda Breeze which smells really nice and refereshing. It's like a floral note with some kind of ozone-type scent. Really nice, actually.

I also have CFTKR: Sand Castles. Not sure on this one yet. It seems a little tropical so far.

Happy anniversary, tarthound!

Nothing new today, but this morning I had CFTKR's Caramelized Apple Pralines and Crosscreek's Bear Claw left over from yesterday, and still yummy.

Thank you for the anniversary wishes and you melted two of my favorites from both vendors.

Tarthound

Happy Anniversary Tarthound;-18 years quite an accomplishment . Hope you can celebrate. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] [smilie=th_LA839B1117] [smilie=th_a056]

Kim,

Thank you for the anniversary wishes! It does sometimes feel like an accomplishment :lol:

We went out after church yesterday for Chinese with the boys. They didn't want to feel left out.

Tarthound

Can't wait to try some of my new BizzyB's tarts.

Switching out two melters:

Sugared pear spice & Creamy Caramel

Banana Nut Bread

MaggieMae, I am holding the Cinnamon Strudel & Clementine Spice for tomorrow when there are no other scents going so I can get a really acurate sniff!