The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

My boys (hubby and son) are blasting the surround sound in the other room. My DS is a Steelers fan... he is very excited about the game.... he has all his Steelers stuff on! Too cute!

I am enjoying a chick flick... 13 Going on 30. I do not have anything melting right now as I am in a room with no melter (come to think of it.... I must do something about that).

I hope everyone has a nice evening. [smilie=th_scratch]

Regarding DH and my interpretation of Da Husband is because I live close to NYC and some New Yorkers talk like that. It would indeed be 'da' instead of 'the' and I swear it was the first thing that came to mind. Glad it got a chuckle out of some.

Now down to melts:

Started off the day with (I was up before 3am had to watch the men's final for the Australian Open tennis tournament):

White Rose Truffle - Colonial Candle - very nice soft rose scent with cassis

Lavender Vanilla GHBT - smelled more like Lavender Lemon but good

Then switched to:

Breath of Ireland and Paradise both from CBV which are both AWESOME and long lasting as I just changed them out about 5 min ago for::

Fresh Cut Roses -Spotted Hog (very nice rose scent, not too overpowering or cloying)

Evening Breeze - Colonial Candle (one of my faves)

Not a football fan here (tennis is my passion) but I will watch the halftime show and the commercials. Football looks better in HD though!

Good evening all. You all are making funnies left and right today! I've enjoyed all the humorous posts. I'm not watching the Super Bowl, but I am melting. I've got on Banana Nut Bread from Missy in my LR and it's another winner! She actually emailed me saying she had heard I was bragging on her tarts on here and said she just wanted to thank me. I thought that was nice. I'm going to put on another tart in the BR in a bit.

Good evening all. You all are making funnies left and right today! I've enjoyed all the humorous posts. I'm not watching the Super Bowl, but I am melting. I've got on Banana Nut Bread from Missy in my LR and it's another winner! She actually emailed me saying she had heard I was bragging on her tarts on here and said she just wanted to thank me. I thought that was nice. I'm going to put on another tart in the BR in a bit.

She seems nice. It was your fault that I placed an order with her. [smilie=th_scratch] Your review was too good and I couldn't resist!

Maggie Mae, The boss did you proud. i thought the half time show was pretty good. I'm in heaven watching the superbowl and smelling from CFTKR Lemon Noel and Apple Cinnamon Strudel.

Go Cardinals!!!

Hi All! No football on TV in this house tonight. DH isn't a sports kind of guy and the only football he watches is the Euro football (soccer).

My aunt and her partner came down for a wonderful visit with us yesterday. I didn't do too much melting. They stayed in our guest room. Her partner's nose was bothered by my tarts (I hoard them in there) so she moved the small bowl of future tarts to melt to DD's room last night. I laughed when I saw them in there knowing that it wasn't that tiny bowl bothering her. When I saw her in the morning I told her that it wasn't the tiny bowl that was bothering her but the boxes of tarts in the closet. She said, "I know. I tried to put the bowl in the closet last night and saw all of the boxes." I was to say a wee bit embarassed but she's such a sweetie. She totally understood.

I did melt Carol's Strawbery Crunch for a little bit last night in the bedroom after everyone went to bed. It's all gone so I'm melting Vanilla Insanity in here tonight. It's ok...not my favorite vanilla. I also melted Long Island Pastry downstairs for a little bit this evening. It's a nice sweet scent.

Oh, our "town boy" is singing at half time now....boy he's getting up there!!!

Burning YC Cinnamon and Sandelwood.

You live in Asbury Park? I'm in North Jersey about 20 min from Manhattan..

I'm from Freehold. He grew up and went to school here and sometimes he comes back into town. But we go into Asbury sometimes if there's some good bands playing.

I'm from Freehold. He grew up and went to school here and sometimes he comes back into town. But we go into Asbury sometimes if there's some good bands playing.

Cool. I'm in Belleville

She seems nice. It was your fault that I placed an order with her. [smilie=th_scratch] Your review was too good and I couldn't resist!

Well, I hope you like them! Hey, I'm trying to figure out what I'm seeing on your avatar.

Well, I hope you like them! Hey, I'm trying to figure out what I'm seeing on your avatar.

You are seeing the great tennis champion Chris Evert holding the French Open trophy after she beat her great rival Martina Navratilova in 1986.

Cool. I'm in Belleville

That's funny...I went to school up that way! I like that area!

Cool. I'm in Belleville

That's funny...I went to school up that way! I like that area!

I like it. It's quiet and a nice neighborhood. Also the Sopranos filmed a lot in Belleville and the surrounding towns ie Bloomfield etc.

Home from work and relaxing with French Vanilla Oak, another winner from LOL. No football here today; we're all taking turns playing Animal Crossing on the Wii. :lol:

Tonight's last melt is Country Berry Hotcakes from AMS. I can smell this one from the kitchen, down the hall into the computer room! My DH is all wrapped up in this football game! Good night to be on Candle Find!! :lol:

Melting HoT Gumdrop Pudding....

We have been switching back and forth between the superbowl, ghosthunters and the puppy bowl on animal planet....love the kitty half time show......heeeeeeelarious!!!

Anyone else see the puppy bowl?