The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Thanks, cbgirl, but I too often stick my foot in my mouth.

Olive, have fun today.

I switched out the juicy peach and vanilla scents for

Lemon Pound Cake - FM

Lemon Coconut Cheesecake - HoT

[smilie=th_jaja]

Well the first scent of the day is Caramel Drizzle, by Folgers! *LOL*

Mine is French Vanilla by Folgers! I'll have to try the Caramel Drizzle. Thanks mama!

I'd rather spend money on tarts than more expensive coffee! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Searching frantically through my stash to try to refresh my memory with some vendors having a sale. Just found:

CBV ~ Lovin Lemon (too soon to tell)

Kim,

That is Princess (tuxedo) and Rufus, two of my cats. The previous avatar I had up was all five of my cats.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/

11819959@N03/1188194745/in/set-72157601581894583/

Left to right they are

Boo Boo - oldest and my number one man

Kisses - DD's favorite

Rufus - See below

Hugz - Kisses' littermate

Princess - my sweetest little girl

Rufus has now gone to live with my older DD. We love Rufus. He is a big old sweet, silly cat. HOWEVER, he doesn't seem to know that he doesn't have all of his parts! On a daily basis he would try to make sweet little Princess his woman. She would scream in pain, the DD would chase Rufus yelling nasty phrases at him, and we finally decided he had to move on.

The older DD has one male cat, whom Rufus also tried to make his "woman", but that guy straightened Rufus out in a hurry *LOL*! They are now buddies, and everyone is happy.

Guest scentedstamper

Oh Lana , I feel sorry for your Princess, but I couldn't help but giggle at your description!!! We have a male Jack Russell Terrier who has a similar, ahem, "affection" for our older, smaller female JRT, but she puts him in his place right quick!!! LOL! (and neither one has their "parts" either!)

Melting EW Cup of Joe Pumpkin, Nene's Caramel Apple and Celtic Moonspice and burning candles: GC Birthday Cake and YC Pomegranate Cider.

Have a great Superbowl Sunday! Just waiting for my guys to get home from church (I take the younger ones to the early service, but DH and two DS's stay for all three.). Then will plot the "eats" for showtime!! (subs or pizza !!)

Sheryl

PS is anybody else stalking EW ???????

[smilie=th_12E9EC16] I think maybe a few of us are. Kinda feel sorry for her when she opens. :shock: Won't know what hit her.... :lol:

Changed the melter to SpHogs (can U tell I just got an order? :lol: ) Pumpkin Donuts. Oh my...oh my....ohhhhhhh yesssssss! Serious nosegasm here..... [smilie=th_jaja]

Melting EW Cup of Joe Pumpkin, Nene's Caramel Apple and Celtic Moonspice and burning candles: GC Birthday Cake and YC Pomegranate Cider.

Have a great Superbowl Sunday! Just waiting for my guys to get home from church (I take the younger ones to the early service, but DH and two DS's stay for all three.). Then will plot the "eats" for showtime!! (subs or pizza !!)

Sheryl

I am ! I am !!!! Oh yes I am stalking EW!!!! Can't wait!!! I will be getting a bunch of "Cup of Joe Pumpkin" ....I just love it! I agree with Sweet, she will probably be flooded!

Switched to Kickin' Hot Cocoa from AMS...I'm not a chocolate fan but thought it might smell okay...DH said, "EEWWW what's that strong smell of chocolate???"....out it goes.

Today I am melting CHC's Red Velvet Cake

Who is AMS?? I am sitting here for 10 min. trying to figure out which vendor that is. I want to know b/c I NEED to place an order...NOT but you all know how it goes...lol

Guest scentedstamper

Angel Made Scents! There is a thread with Superbowl sale info. on the Sales and Coupons page.... now go girl!!!!!

Ah, Lana: I luv the "babies" I think your story is too funny!! [smilie=th_anyminute] I have one girlie kitty. She is long hair and black , so pretty. Her name is Shags, and then I have Tip-he's the "old Man" of the bunch. He is a small gray tiger with a white tip on his tail,hence the name "Tip" He will be 16 on April 1, but doesn't look or act it. I started giving him Active Care Healthy Joint Treats about 4 months again and he went from having a hard time getting up and down, to running around, some days like a young man cat again. Then there is Rawhide who decided he liked out home last summer, and he is a big black and white cat. He had been "scalped" on his back just above his tail, so that's how he became "Rawhide". No parts for Tip or him, but Rawhide is a lap cat and Tip gets jealous. They do keep me hopping always needing something from me.

Well, this afternoon I've

changed out my scents to EW-Mother Shipton and Carol's Crackling Birch. Yes, I thought that Riss was supposed to open today. I blew my money at HoT's reopening. But, maybe..it's depends if she has some deals.

Heart, do you have to don the Hooter's girl outfit, and serve up wings all afternoon? Make DH tip big, girl. (and I don't mean Dear H) [smilie=th_e13]

Who's got the beer scented candles? :lol: You DO realize there is a 6 hour pre-game show.

[smilie=th_anyminute]

I ordered the wings and went to pick them up (no kidding), and came home and put on one of those aprons that has the upstairs BIG BOBS sewn in. Wait till he sees the tip he gave me from the shopping I have been doing online today!

I put Champagne Flurrries on from LOL

Drunk Apples ~ EW (best of the bunch)

Patchouli Honey ~ Crosscreek

Peppermint Indian ~ Tarts Galore (not the peppermint I dreamed of)

There may need to be a smokin peace pipe at the end of this day! :oops:

We just had a sniff-a-thon here. The PSIL (probable son-in-law) sat down and went through my current stash.

His choice for this evening is:

Drum roll.......................

Country Bake Shop from LOL.

He cracked me up on some of his comments, but my favorite was regarding Nana's Kitchen". Doesn't smell like my Nana's kitchen. If it did, it would smell like tortillas!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

I guess Mr. Lopez has a point!

Hello! I just sent my DH. off to the bar, there will be no football in this house! .. along the lines of the earlier posts I think I prefer da husband, sometimes Dumb***, dip****, but occasionally darling. Today is a good day, so I suppose he is darling. :lol: I am burning my Really Red Velvet Cake LOL candle and love it, and I just started a Kiss My Cupcake melt in the bedroom. The name was too much to pass up. I also caved and sent in another order to AMS, I can't resist a sale. I got some Cabernet votives, and a bunch of of the single 2oz melts that she didn't have a few days ago. I really hope I like her stuff since I have ordered twice this week. Has anyone tried the Kiss Me All Over or Passionate Kisses? I wanted something along those lines for Valentine's.... specially since I went to order again from LOL and she was closed. [smilie=th_anyminute]