The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Can't wait to try some of my new BizzyB's tarts.

Switching out two melters:

Sugared pear spice & Creamy Caramel

Banana Nut Bread

MaggieMae, I am holding the Cinnamon Strudel & Clementine Spice for tomorrow when there are no other scents going so I can get a really acurate sniff!

Thanks Lana...I can't wait to hear.

Happy Anniversary Tarthound [smilie=th_slider_congratulations] ! It takes a lot of work to stay together that long!

Can-Do ~ Blueberry Blast n Cream for you.

Candledipper's~ Tropical Mint

Busy BEES ~ Cocoa Peppermint and Peppermint Splash (the chocolate is soooo good)

CFTKR ~ Raspberry Zinger

Happy Anniversary Tarthound!

Switched to Lemon Creme Donuts from SH...I'm on a lemon kick lately! One isn't doing the trick, gonna light another one in the LR.

Hope you and your DH had a great Anniversary Tarthound!! Last year me and my Husband both forgot ours until 3 days later. We have been married 28 years. Maybe that's why we forgot! lol!

Melting Celtic Moonspice from GHBT's. Love this one! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Many happy years ahead for you, tarthound!

Today has been a Party Lite tealight - Bella Luna - turned into a melt

and House of Soy - Aloe Vera

Happy anniversary, Tarthound.

I've had some good ones from Blue Gecko going today - Electric Lime, Coconut Lime Verbena, Sugared Raspberry Violets. Glad to hear about the free shipping sale!

I know I'm exceptionally late, but Happy Anniversary, Ms. Jen!

I've been melting Apple Spice Cake from CFTKR for a couple hours and maybe it's just my nose, but I can barely smell it. I think it's too late to switch tonight, so I'll start fresh tomorrow morning. Good night all.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] Good morning....*yawn*

Starting out the day with LOL Santa's Kitchen.....smells wonderful and reminds me a lot of amish quilt. I love these type of scents in the winter months...they are warm and cozy.

It's going to be a relaxing day around here. Think I will just do some reading and melting.

I feel the love............. [smilie=th_bb41] thank you Heart, Maggie, Cindy, Debra, Cynthia, and Mr. Jason and everyone I missed for the anniversary wishes. I couldn't get on the pc, Jesse had homework on it. You all such great friends and support for me!

Let me see the morning melt- just Pumpkin Log from CCCC before leaving for work. :lol:

Tarthound

Tarthoud.... happy belated anniversary!

Melting CFTKR's Peach Jam Cheesecake.

We are supposed to get more snow today.... the schools already have an early dismissal posted. I am really looking forward to some warmer weather.... at least warm enough to melt the icy snow that has been blanketing my lawn for several weeks now!

Have a good day everyone! :lol:

THe snow is coming down in Indy this morning. My DS has been in the bathroom for 3 hours off and on coming out both ends...I have a dentist appointment this morning, so typical day around here. I lit a candle in the BR to help with the stinch, so I will be melting when i get home. Everyone have a lovely day. [smilie=th_bb41] [smilie=th_u53] [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] :lol:

Melting Front Porch toasted hazelnut. It is true to its name in being a creamy hazelnut with a roasted smell. I use hazelnut cream in my coffee so often I want to melt a coffee tart with this one! (but don't have any). Off to brew a cup and enjoy the mixture!

Kim - I hope your ds feels better soon. I hate it when my kids are sick. They're so pitiful.

Happy belated anniversary, tarthound. I missed when you posted it earlier. My dh and I will be celebrating our 15th this summer. Time sure flies, huh?

This morning, it's blackberry fizz from missy's tempting tarts. Wow, this is a great one! It is soooo strong and wonderful smelling. I'm definitely going to have to get this one again.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Kim - I hope your ds feels better soon. I hate it when my kids are sick. They're so pitiful.

Happy belated anniversary, tarthound. I missed when you posted it earlier. My dh and I will be celebrating our 15th this summer. Time sure flies, huh?

This morning, it's blackberry fizz from missy's tempting tarts. Wow, this is a great one! It is soooo strong and wonderful smelling. I'm definitely going to have to get this one again.

Good morning! I am excited to hear that Blackberry Fizz is a good one, it is on my list to order! Any other favorites from Missy? I have Berries and Twigs going from Melissa, and it is delish! My students are liking this one too!

Good Morning-

Melting-Sugar Lips-EW

Lemon Pound Cake-Jolie Bella

Blueberry Buckle-Crosscreek

Citrus Cream-Crosscreek

Chocolate Amber-LOL

Getting ready to take my parents to lunch at the tea room today-they are driving an hour and a half. Should be fun!

Have a good day!

Melting Front Porch toasted hazelnut. It is true to its name in being a creamy hazelnut with a roasted smell. I use hazelnut cream in my coffee so often I want to melt a coffee tart with this one! (but don't have any). Off to brew a cup and enjoy the mixture!

I'm enjoying a cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer right now. :roll: I love it in a tart, too. Another good one is Hazelnut Vanilla from Gentle Lights. Enjoy your coffee and tarts this morning! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Good morning! I am excited to hear that Blackberry Fizz is a good one, it is on my list to order! Any other favorites from Missy? I have Berries and Twigs going from Melissa, and it is delish! My students are liking this one too!

I have the Blackberry Fizz from Missy's Tempting Tarts on order. Glad to hear it is a good one. I am also Melting the Berries and Twigs from Melissa. Good scent- I wish it was stronger though.

Kim~ I hope your DS feels better soon!

Cat~ Pretty snazzy going to the tea room! Have lots of fun today!

Burning Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts from SH...yes, I know they are Halloween scents- but I just odered a bunch of them cause I love them! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm enjoying a cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer right now. :roll: I love it in a tart, too. Another good one is Hazelnut Vanilla from Gentle Lights. Enjoy your coffee and tarts this morning! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Thanks mpfand, I'll have to try gentle lights. I've noted a few that sounded good, maybe it's time to place an order. Hazelnut is a great scent for the am.

Added Yacht club in the bedroom from GHBT. Trying to detect the strawberry note in it, but mostly getting a clean linen and cotton blossom type fragrance. Still great!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

OMG!!!! I am going crazy! They are messing with our school's fire alarm, and it has been going off, complete with the flashing stobe light in my room, for over 15 minutes! Smell is not soothing me right now... this is ridulculous!