The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

One more for me: BPAL Dragon's Tears oil in some soy wax (dragon's blood resin, lily of the valley, lilac and galbanum). A mellow lilac with a nice throw - good!

Good morning starting my day off with pink zucchini, pink sugar bread and pink sugar all from Lil Kitchen candles. hope she reopens soon

took them to a matinee (they are both straight-A students).

I'

How was the 3-D version of Titanic? My oldest DD and I are planning to go, and I have never seen it at the movies period, so I'm just looking forward to seeing it on the big screen - but wondering how the 3D aspect was??

One more for me: BPAL Dragon's Tears oil in some soy wax (dragon's blood resin, lily of the valley, lilac and galbanum). A mellow lilac with a nice throw - good!

What's BPAL? I don't see it on the abbreviations list - I'm probably just having another DUH moment

JC ~ I think you really did buy her out. Rats! :-(

Laurie ~ The movie was awesome! The 3-D made it so much more powerful. I had never seen it in the theater either. Bring lots of Kleenex. Lol

What's BPAL? I don't see it on the abbreviations list - I'm probably just having another DUH moment

oh - sorry about that! It is Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (long name!). I will see if I can add it to the abbreviations :). An "imp" is a sample perfume vial - imps are not cheap from BPAL but I have so many because I used to buy from people on the BPAL forum. I stopped about six years ago but have never used most of my BPAL stuff!

I actually had to shut off my warmers downstairs. I was out most of the day and my GHBT tarts were on for 8 plus hours and they were burning my eyes. My parents are coming for dinner and I know my father will be complaining about the smell. I switched to something more subtle-my two Yankee Candles that I have been really enjoying: Chocolate Bunnies and Milk & Cookies. I have SH Cantaloupe & Lily going upstairs.

I'm glad DH is a good sport about April Fool's Day. What's funny is that as he was stirring his (salt) coffee, before he took a sip, he was bragging about past pranks he'd pulled. Ahahaha Booya!

Tonight I'm burning a Spotted Hog candle - Piggy Munch

melting: Cheryl's - Under the Boardwalk and CFTKR - Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread

Hey Jules,

What do you think of the SH candle? [smilie=help] Have you by chance ordered other scents from them and if so, any that you care to recommend? I am a huge fan of bakery. Especially things along the lines of apple, banana, zucchini, rich buttery sweet things. yummy!!!

Would love to hear of any suggestions.

BTW, your AFJ was too funny! One of my girls begged for us to get her a package of Oreos so she could put toothpaste in the middle after scraping the creme out. Alas, we didn't have time to get her the cookies that day. Oh well...

Good evening...

Got an order from YOCC today, so I am wasting no time and melting Creme Filled Apple Fritters...absolutely delish! Also have my Cozy Home candle burning...from Village Candles.

Hi everyone :)

I am melting French Apricot Cake from Nene's. DS and DH are both off for the weekend now. It is nice to have them home.

Aria- How are you liking that one? Is it mostly cinnamon, or can you smell bakery notes with it?

shortygal, Cinnamon Glazed Fritters is absolutely the best bakery cinnamon scent! It's heavenly [smilie=cloud_9]

I'd be happy to send you a sample to try...let me know and I'll give you my email addy.

Have a great night everyone!

Maggie, I am like you - I still have a DT list...may need to order once more. Have you ever had her scents mix from not being separated?

I have been watching 80's movies, it is fun to see actors when they were just getting started.

Tonight I have several YC votives burning - Buttercream.

Today's melts:

SM - Marshmallow Banana Cream

Shayz - Pamaretto, Plush Purple Cow, Toastie Marshmallows

Also burning GC - Hot Maple Toddy

Good Morning CF buddies! HOEasterB001rabbiteggHL.gif

Starting out the day boiling eggs so the boys and I can color them a little later on...gonna need some yummy scents to cover up the stinky egg smell...lol.

Right now it's Cake Batter Ice Cream (I think...or something similar) from HHS.

Need more coffee...

Hope everyone has a great day basketsmileyff.gif

Guest jesuschick

I have 3 small dogs so they like to wake me up with kisses (do not say, "awww", it is a ploy to be fed) bright and early every single day even on weekends and holidays-yippee!

So, since I was up, I started:

• "Mini" mega melting-2 warmers with a CFTKR Hot Apple Pie with a cube of BH&G Cinnamon & Spice (I like my Apple Pies to be more cinnamon-y)
  • CFTKR Lime Fluff
  • Shayz Country Breeze

The puppies have retreated back to bed with DH (of course, their bellies are full). I am old and now cannot easily just go back to sleep!

Think I will make some coffee and enjoy my smellies!

The puppies have retreated back to bed with DH (of course, their bellies are full). I am old and now cannot easily just go back to sleep!

Karen - and I was just about to say 'awww' to your puppy kisses. :lol: I have that same problem not going back to sleep. So, when I wake up at 3:30am..... [smilie=th_pullhair]

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. Luv this scent!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

th_sHellobar.gif

I hope everyone is having a good morning! I am melting White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie from LSC th_smilies-2.gif

Karen - Our cat likes to get us up by meowing as loud as she can. She goes up and down the hall doing it until someone comes out. Her food and water dishes are always full, so she really doesn't need anyone to get anything. I guess she wants us to watch her eat? th_idontknow.gif

Aria - That will be fun, but yes, stinky! Coffee sounds good. I haven't had my morning cup yet. About Cinnamon Glazed Fritters - how kind of you! That would be great, thank you!! th_slider_hi5.gif

Guest jesuschick

Karen - and I was just about to say 'awww' to your puppy kisses. I have that same problem not going back to sleep. So, when I wake up at 3:30am.....

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. Luv this scent!!

Same problem with me. That is why occasionally there will be posts form me at 4 a.m.

With Nene's, do you buy the regular little baby ovals or the larger? Just curious. Not yet understanding sizes, I ordered the "regular" which were the little ones but wonder if the larger would be better for me.

Three different rooms:

- CFTKR Pink Sugared Passion Berry - not too sugary, smells most like strawberry; very nice!

- CFTKR Shampure Clean - lightly sharp & clean; love it!

- CFTKR Lime Basil Mandarin - nice!

The throw on all of these is a bit light, but good...they are all in 15 watt burners which I think is not hot enough for paraffin. These are my first CFTKR tarts and my first paraffin tarts (I am used to soy). The fragrances are really nice so far! Well, except for some of the samples included...two have caramel scents and I can't handle that...I am looking forward to the day when I can join the swap here and trade these! I ordered some 25 watt burners so will use those next time I burn paraffin.

Good Morning! I'm enjoying a quiet morning all to myself. DH is at work and the kids are still asleep. They were up late last night with their friends. I'm melting Roasted Espresso from Swan Creek while I enjoy a second cup of coffee. :) I've never tried Swan Creek. It's always fun to try new vendors. Thanks, CF buddy! [smilie=snoopy]

Good morning, friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

Speaking of animal antics, we have three cats that come in every morning. They patiently sit and watch me while I sleep, hoping that when I wake up I will open the drawer of my nightstand and start handing out treats. I don't give in every day, but they sure wish I would! [smilie=th_giggle]

Here's what's smelling good at my place today:

LSC Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast in the kitchen

Pics, Petals and Scents Pink Sugar in the powder room

CFTKR Lime FLuff in the bedroom (SO yummy!)

My Orange Cream Danish in the bathroom

Scentsationals Stars & Stripes in my meditation room ( [smilie=th_teks0311] , CF friend! )

Have a good one!

Maggie, I am like you - I still have a DT list...may need to order once more. Have you ever had her scents mix from not being separated?

I haven't had that happen in my baskets or boxes yet. However, I am a BIG fan of her Luscious Lemon Pie and this time around it smelled like fuel...yuck! All 3 of them...I am thinking they might have gotten mingled with the tarts she was making prior...like Zion Mountain? Argh.

You guys are waking up at 3:30ish? Just think...I probably haven't even gone to bed yet! [smilie=th_anyminute] Once I start reading or watching my favorite programs...I could stay up all night. :)

Today has been:

I Dream in Pink from Ava's...a bit too "complicated" for me.

[smilie=th_a136]

Ancient Incense from LSC upstairs...love it!

Have a good one. :)