The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning starting my day off with Cinnamon Roll butter cream icing from LSC. Hope you all have a great day.

Weekend went by tooooooooooooooooo fast.....back to work this Monday morning...melting Haley's Heavenly Scents Honey Grahm, one of my favs from Janet :)

Raspberries & Cream from Can-Do going this morning. Also trying a freebie from Can-Do in Herbal Essence.

I am upset with my myself for letting it get so out of control.

Don't feel bad, Michele. I know just how you feel. My stash is out of control, too. [smilie=th_empathy]

Tarties for the day:

LSC Strawberry Bavarian Cream in the kitchen

SMT Blueberry Cheesecake in the great room

Wahm's Loopy Noel in the bedroom

- Blue Lotus (Candle Dippers) - fresh and good and really strong throw! Pretty one-dimensional but I will definitely re-order.

- Twigs & Berries (Can-Do) - strong throw...pretty good scent

This morning DH and I were talking about making whole fruit margaritas and it got me in the mood for citrus, so I'm melting LSC Grapefruit & Mangosteen.

Hello CandleFind friends!

It's real Florida weather here today - HOT HOT HOT. My car temp said 91 outside and my house thermostat says 100 outside! yikes!

[smilie=th_dd5]

Over the weekend, I went cologn-y:

Drakkar by Woodland Candles

Black Canyon by Val

other than that I totally slacked on melts.

Today, I changed out everything (except the Black Canyon which is STILL goin on)

Sweet Pea by K's Kreations in the hall

Nana's Iced Pineapple Orange by Pics Petals & Scents in my bedroom ( total DUD)

Lemon Merangue Pie by Pics Petals & Scents in my bathroom(trying to burn these up in small areas and they don't even smell in there - grrrr)

Magnolia & Orange Blossom by Perfect Scents in another bathroom

Melonade by Perfect Scents in the 3rd bathroom

Jacuzzi by CFTKR in the living room

and Fruity Loops Treats by Tara's Candle Cottage in DS room

Enjoy the rest of your Monday

[smilie=th_c55]

Howdy. :)

Melting TBG's Curiouser and Curiouser tonight...that Sparkle & Spice was still going but I wanted a change.

Absolutely LOVING the giftie from a fellow waxhead~ Black Amber & Lavender is still going upstairs...a DEFINITE order for me the next time I purchase from CFTKR!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight was the last time teaching my Monday night class....It's very bittersweet for me. It's been a very tough year and they've given me a run for my money but I am going to miss them terribly. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Howdy. :)

Tonight was the last time teaching my Monday night class....It's very bittersweet for me. It's been a very tough year and they've given me a run for my money but I am going to miss them terribly. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

What do you teach Maggie? Nothing new going here tonight. I lost all my credit cards today and they were returned to me safe and sound!!! I am one very lucky person tonight. There are honest people in the world!

Great news Michele! I am always happy to hear about good people! :) Oh, I teach religion to 25 8th graders at night and my day job is Preschool!!! A big difference!!! It's been a tough year...it would have been a bit easier if I had an assistant!

I hope you get some rest, Maggie, you deserve it!

Yippee, Candlelove! I bet you had some anxious moments.

I am melting Scentsy tonight - Clary Sage.