The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Just got home from lunch out with DH. Today is our 19th anniversary. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f I can't believe how fast time flies.

Melting Jumpin' Jelly Beans from Scentsy.

Happy anniversary, Mpfand.

I found another LOL scent to love. Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies. th_Drglar.gifWow. This one's good.

Christy & Honeybear [smilie=The_Hi] - want to me help out & send U both each other's email addy's? [smilie=th_c032]

Good idea Sweet, thanks! Laurie had the same idea and we're all connected now! You know what they say about great minds...

Guest jesuschick

Jules-how do you like Jumpin Jellybeans? I have it but am trying to get though my non-favorite tarts before I melt any of my new ones.

At cold sniff I got melon and I am not a melon scent fan. I am hoping when warm I will get more of the pear and apple scents.

Tonight's line up:

• Shayz Marshmallow Zucchini
  • LOL Warm Banana Cake
  • HHS Gain Island Fresh
  • LOL Da Bomb Poppz-rewarming form yesterday. This is a good, strong fruity scent that keeping going and going!

Congrats, Mpfand!

Tonight is Teak and Tonka Bean from Dream Soy. I did not think I was going to like it, but it is a "tame" smelling teak and it is pretty good!

Happy Anniversary, Mpfand!!! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Sweet ~ Thanks for the offer, but we already figured it out. [smilie=th_aa17]

I had the Wahm's drawer out this afternoon, so that's mostly what's melting:

Wahm's Prairie Kitchen, Stuffed French Toast, and Pink Cake Bake

Pics, Petals & Scents Raspberry Lemonade

Have a good night, girls!

Gonna call it an early night.... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi everyone,

I've been enjoying Cinnamon scented votives from Colonial Candle the last couple days. They've been good little candles, burning beautifully with sturdy wicks.

Don't know why, but lately I've been smitten with votives and tealights more than tarts. [smilie=th_pardon]

Gail

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning i am melting Cotton candy bliss from SMT and cotton candy from wallace candles. Have a great wednesday.

Good Morning!

I am melting LOL Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies (dug this one out after all the raves) and LOL Vanilla Pudding Bread. Just started so nothing yet.

Happy Anniversary Michelle!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning mug.gif

Melting Lemon Lava Cake from YOCC yum.gif

Christy, so sorry about the kitty...hang in there toyou.gif

katz, your story about Sad Eyes made me tear up...you're a good woman angelic.gif

mpfand, wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Heading to the dentist in a bit for my 6 month routine cleaning and check-up. I'm going to have shiny toofers!!! [smilie=th_c61]

Also just finished a 40 lb bag of bird seed, so I need to stop at the feed store and get another bag. We have some hungry birdies around here!

Happy Melting!

Hi All!

I am melting Zucchini Bread Cupcakes from FP th_slider_flirt.gif

mpfand - Happy Anniversary!! :)

Aria - Hooray for clean teeth! I have to go next week...but to get fillings th_gagme.gif lol

Two rooms:

- Tulip (The Bathing Garden) - my first Tulip tart...lovely scent and very strong (even in my 15 watt Scentsy plug-in)

- Apple Coffee Cake (Nene's) - freebie from my first order...the scent is lightly cooked apples and it is very light...almost no throw :(. Now I have to decide on a replacement :)

Maggie, Sweet, Shortygal, and others: Thanks for all of the nice words regarding my latest sweater project. I'm about two inches into the lace part, past the yoke. No sleeves and no "body" yet. I'm hoping to have it done by fall - which sounds like a long time, but isn't. It's already summer here, and I can only stand to have that much wool on my lap for a short period of time. At that rate, what would take a month in the winter will actually take three or four months.

Laurie: Nobody has seen "my" sweater yet - there's not enough to photograph. :) The link goes to the pattern designer's blog, and has pictures of that mine will (hopefully) look like when I'm done.

Today I'm melting "Pine Noel" from Haley's Heavenly scents. Janet custom mixed Pine and VBN for me, and I really like it.

Good Mornin'....running later than I like getting ready for work...again. Yet, here I am. [smilie=th_d6ac145d] I'll end up on time though so all is well.

Jedda~ Please post a picture when you are all done...I am sure it will be beautiful! :)

Melting:

Insane Zucchini Bread from Haley's Heavenly Scents...always a winner.

Have a good one! :)

Hi everybody. Day 3 of no kitty and I am slowly starting to get used to it. My dad sent me 3 pictures of her yesterday and those were wonderful. DH and I get to hear how she is doing pretty often, so that helps a lot.

I'm melting SH Cinnamon Sugar Donut -- this one is great. With spring upon us, I haven't melted a spicy bakery scent in a while. Yum.

[smilie=th_hello]

Maggie ~ Love that HHS Insane Zucchini Bread! Ordered a bag of that in the order that I am waiting on.

Christy ~ Glad to hear you are coping without kitty so far. It's awesome that your parents could take her for you.

Meltings for the day:

Candledippers Oompaloompa in the bedroom

Homemade Tooth Fairy Taffy in the bathroom

Wahm's Prairie Kitchen moved from the tealight warmer in the kitchen to an electric one in my meditation room

Can-Do Spiced Nuts in the great room :huh:

MJR Vermont Maple in the kitchen (need to find a replacement...no throw)

Pics, Petals & Scents Fruity Rings at my desk

Angel Made Scents Tahitian Waterfall in the powder room

Swan Creek Roasted Expresso in the utility room

Still need to change out the melters downstairs. Whew! Sometimes it seems like so much work! [smilie=th_lol22]

Have a nice day! :)

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, everyone!

I made the discovery this morning that I've become the victim of debit card fraud. Thank goodness I caught it early, but I'm still freaked out.

Melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy.

Oh, mpfand I'm so glad you caught this early..it's still a major pain in the a** and so violating. Christy: Glad kitty is adjusting well. Today I am burning votices from House of Soy Nag Champa and Campfire and Marshmallow. Also have TDC in my LR going Bergamot Spice(a top 10 fav. of mine). I'm going to dinner with my future DIL and her Mom. This should be lots of fun and also I won't have to cook!! Wishing all a great afternoon..

Michelle--so sorry about the debit card fraud. I have had my credit cards compromised before but I think they are easier to get set straight. Good Luck. I always hate how that kind of stuff makes me feel. Nancy

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals Sugar Cookie.