The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

My last melt for the week is LSC Tranquil Waters. I won't be posting for a few days because I'll have family in town and nothing in the melters.

Happy Easter in advance, everyone!

Have fun with your family, cmarie! My in-laws left this morning so now I'm catching up on household chores and laundry.

Melting Ice Cream Scoop Bread from Wahm. This is a large loaf tart from a sweet CF friend. It smells amazing and is throwing all over the house. I have it in two melters and only used a third of the loaf.

Guest jesuschick

Can I ask a question that does not belong in this thread but is mentioned here a lot?

If private messaging is disabled here, do you all just know each other well and have mailing information somehow to participate in random acts of wax and such? I am collecting several tarts that were "gift" tarts with orders or some that I ordered and upon sniff they were not for me. I have some I will not melt and no one in my real life melts. At some point, I'd love to collect them up and send to someone who would enjoy them.

Just did not know if I am missing out on sharing. I know the restrictions on swapping. I am not interested in swapping since my scents are restricted due to DH and puppy.

Just curious how anyone shares at all when no information can be posted privately.

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting Toasty Mallow from OLC cloud_9.gif Just got back from getting some groceries and now waiting on DH to get home. Anyone here drink kefir? It's like yogurt. DH ordered some of the grains so you can make your own. They came today and I am sure he is interested in getting a peek at them lol.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Just curious how anyone shares at all when no information can be posted privately.

Karen [smilie=th_wave] - There used to be a birthday tart exchange (which is now defunct )several years ago & some contacts came from that. Occasionally another member will ask about a certain scent that sounds interesting that someone else is melting and the other party will offer to send them a sample, so, that's another way. We can't message each other on the forum, but, it's your choice to post your email addy in your info in the member area if you're open to someone contacting you. HTH - [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Anyone here drink kefir? It's like yogurt. DH ordered some of the grains so you can make your own. They came today and I am sure he is interested in getting a peek at them lol.

Shortygal - I like the vanilla Kefir- it's really good! I've only found it in the 'organic' section of my grocery store, and those items are always pricier, so I got out of the habit of buying it. I had no idea you could make your own. [smilie=th_pardon] I'll have to check that out - thanks!

I'm melting CFTKR's Sugar Cookie Corn Pudding. This was a freebie and it's yummy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Luv when that happens!

Guest jesuschick

sweet&spicey-thanks for helping a newbie navigate the rules in a new place. I appreciate the explanation!

Guest jesuschick

1. Crosscreek Mulberry
  2. Crosscreek Marshmallow Peeps Cupcake
  3. Crosscreek Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry
  4. LOL Cherry Lemonade

I have a mix of things going tonight ~

Scentsy - Linger

Phebes - Vermont Maple Sugar

CD - Seaside Escape

They are far enough apart that they don't compete. All is good!

- Wylde Ivy White Lilac - very strong & good

- Universal Voodoo Extreme Passion (Vanilla, Lotus, Red Berries, sugarcane, white musk) - fruity & nice

Good Morning!!

Today I am melting GHBT Cracklin Birch and French Vanilla & Oak. I cannot believe how strong these are for being at least three years old.

Good Mornin' [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra~ Thanks for the response about Exotic Teak...still debating weather to place one last order. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

It's sunny but COLD today...

I think I'm gonig with Cracklin Birch (due to above post~thanks Michele!) from Kountry Lights.

Have a good one. :)

Guest jesuschick

DH and I took the day off work today!

I have:

1. HHS Birthday Cake
  2. Shayz Hot Apple Baked Pie
  3. HHS Island Fresh Gain
  4. Rewarming LOL Cherry Lemonade

Hi everyone :)

I am melting French Apricot Cake from Nene's. DS and DH are both off for the weekend now. It is nice to have them home.

Aria- How are you liking that one? Is it mostly cinnamon, or can you smell bakery notes with it?

Good Morning!

I keep forgetting it's Friday, it seems like Saturday because everyone's off school/work here!

DH is right now killing my scents by cooking (BLEECH) bacon or sausage or some such nasty - oh how vegetarians HATE the meat smell.

[smilie=th_puke]

I *STARTED* off the day (before he got up) with some really NICE smells anyway:

Lemon Lavender by Buggy Town in the kitchen

Aspen Meadows by LSC in the living room

Cottage Breeze by YC in the family room

Mandarin Mango Madness by ScentSationals (from a CF pal - thanks!) in my bathroom

Fresh Cut Grass by Delightful Scents in the other 2 bathrooms

Tomato Leaf by Sugar & Spice in the hallway

Lilac by OMG in my bedroom

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[ewwwww now he's frying bologna and cooking eggs YUCK YUCK and DOUBLE YUCK - I can't even eat when he stinks up the house like that]

[smilie=th_roll]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Awww...you poor thing, Laurie. Sorry to hear that your hubby is stinking up your house and corrupting your smellies. [smilie=th_empathy]

It's been a busy week here. Wednesday was the premiere of Titanic in 3-D. We've seen it a million times, but [smilie=th_moredrama] . The girls had been waiting forever for this so they played hooky and I took them to a matinee (they are both straight-A students). We bought our tickets weeks ago since we didn't want them to sell out. Ha! There were only about 10 people in the whole theater! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Good thing cuz we were all three blubbering like babies. [smilie=th_pardon]

This week was a Front Porch kind of week. I had doubles of all of these:

Peppermint Ice Cream

Ultimate Bakery (couldn't smell this one [smilie=th_sad-1] )

Gain Laundry

Blueberry Topped Funnel Cake

Bamboo Laundry

Apple Blueberry Pie (lasted and lasted)

Also a few others:

Angel Made Scents Dancing Waters (very, very light...couldn't smell)

Angel Made Scents Bamboo Hemp

Can-Do Sugar Butt & Sniff My Tarts Wildberry Corn Pudding yesterday in my bedroom and bath. WOW! Did those ever smell good together! [smilie=yes]

I'm off to check out Butterfly Lane for a sale. Got a birthday coming up quick and I know JUST what I want! [smilie=th_aa17]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Guest jesuschick

honey-you are a good mom!

Get to the BL sale fast, girl because I about bought her out! haha!