The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

i love cherry lemonade! I was going to try and work on burning down a tumbler of YCs Tulips but the damn thing is flame throwing again no matter how much I trim it down, so I'm thinking this baby needs to get exchanged (ugh!). So I swapped it out for a B&BW Blackberry Grapefruit .

Hi everyone!

Melting Scentsationals Tropical Dreams

Burning Slatkin Berry Vanilla

Aria I love Village candles ,Cozy Home sounds wonderful!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hello friends...melting Nene's Bake Shoppe...a longtime favorite

Aria - are your Kringles melts or candles?

Tonight I have another HeavenLeigh Scents (shop on Artfire) - Cranberry Harvest. Smells like the real bag of cranberries!

Hi debra, the Apple Spice from Kringle is a votive. I recently ordered several to try some of their scents and pick a favorite for a large jar. So far, I am loving the Apple Spice, Welcome Home and Mulled Cider.

Welcome Home from Scentsy this evening. I decided to not worry about what I melt while my in-laws are here as they don't seem to notice one way or the other. My FIL asked if I was going to leave "those lamps" on as we were getting ready to go out this afternoon. I explained what they were, but he just kind of nodded his head. I don't think he really got it. lol

mpfand, I've gotten those puzzled looks from others too when I try to explain how a melter works....lol

Hi everyone!

Melting Scentsationals Tropical Dreams

Burning Slatkin Berry Vanilla

Aria I love Village candles ,Cozy Home sounds wonderful!

sklar, it's a very nice, warm scent...lots of cinnamon. The candle itself has 2 wicks and the wax is a pretty cream color so it looks very glowy when burning. I think Village candles burn very clean and throw incredibly well.

Have a great day everyone

Here we are, it's April 3rd, and it's snowing here in the Southwest! Crazy weather!

Front Porch Warm Christmas in the bedroom (seemed appropriate [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] )

Scentsationals Care Package in the meditation room

Front Porch Frosted Prairie Kitchen in the kitchen

Going to make a Chocolate Chip Banana Bread today. YUM

Snowing? [smilie=th_sSig_what] Honeybear...it's sunny but cool here today. The weather sure is crazy!!!

Today is my eldest DD's 21st birthday [smilie=th_blij40] ...I can not believe how fast time flys by! :( I was running around making wedding plans at her age...she is not even close to thinking like that! :)

The Tara's Citrus Glazed Pumkin Carrot Cake is still cranking....I just love this scent and am definitely getting more of this!!! :)

Have a good one. :)

Snowing? [smilie=th_sSig_what] Honeybear...it's sunny but cool here today. The weather sure is crazy!!!

Today is my eldest DD's 21st birthday [smilie=th_blij40] ...I can not believe how fast time flys by! :( I was running around making wedding plans at her age...she is not even close to thinking like that! :)

The Tara's Citrus Glazed Pumkin Carrot Cake is still cranking....I just love this scent and am definitely getting more of this!!! :)

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD, Maggie! Time sure does fly!

Oooh! I am hoping that I got the Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake in my order. That sounds so delicious! Off to check...

Good afternoon....

Just put on my last Thankful tart from Carol...oh how I adore this scent.

The boys are both at friends' houses for the afternoon. Many of their friends have gone on vacations for spring break, but luckily there are a few that stayed home!

Maggie, HappyBdayHearts.gif to your DD! Wow...you got married young! I was 32 when we got married!

Off to tackle some domestic goddess duties! vacuum.gif

Good Afternoon!!

It is sunny today but on the cool side. I am burning YC Milk & Cookies and YC Chocolate Bunnies. I love these two together. I am melting LOL Allison's Brownies and Can Do Homemade Brownies. It smells wonderful in here!

I took a ride to the Jersey Shore Yankee Candle outlet this morning since i had to bring my car in for service near there. The large jars are 4/44 and they did have some of the new scents there. It was a great deal. Of course I don't need anymore but at that price I couldn't resist.

It is going to be a very long day here. DH will not be home until late tonight. A client is bringing him to the Bruce Springsteen concert.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

th_hello.gif

Maggie - th_1819.gif to your daughter!

NMhoneybear - I can't believe you have snow! th_insane.gif

I am melting YOCC Zucchini Noel th_happy.gif Hope everyone has a nice night!

Guest jesuschick

Rewarming (again!) LOL Da Bomb Poppz. I seriously would NEVER have ordered this but she sent as a gift. I have warmed and rewarmed one half of an oval for a few days now. Very fruity and I will order this one again.

Rewarming Purple Cow and Zucchini Cupcakes from Butterfly Lane (I finally think I may have a favorite maker!)from last night.

Started Apple Lavender from HHS. Contrary to how the name reads, this is a wonderful clean, kind of laundry scent. Also a gift shot since she knew I ordered other laundry. I would not have ordered this one either (but will reorder) from the name alone.

Maggie, I hope your DD had a very happy birthday! [smilie=party]

Melting Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy.

Good Morning!

Can't tell what kind of a day it's gonna be, it's still dark. DH reports pouring rain where he works (in AL), we shall see.

raining.gif

Starting the day with:

Hawaiian Breeze by Delightful Scents in the living room

Sun Shower by Delightful Scents in the kitchen

Tahitian Waterfall by Delightful Scents in the hallway

Tangerine Dream by K's Kreations in one bathroom

Apple Orchard by K's Kreations in another bathroom

Tayberry & Teakwood by K's Kreations in my bathroom

I still have to pick out something for the family room

ruh roh - I think I just heard a thunder boomer while I'm typing this - guess that answers the weather question. yuk - I have out-errands too, I'm not quite ready for Easter yet.

EmoticonEaster1.gif

Have a great day, everyone!

Honeybear, Aria, Shortygal and Mpfand~ Thank you for the bday wishes for my DD! :) The 6 of us went out to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and then celebrated with my Dad and Sis (& neices)..of course she ended the evening with her friends at the "bar". [smilie=th_pardon] But she was up for work and out the door on time so as is well.

Karen~ I am so glad you found a vendor you love...Butterfly Lane is probably my favorite too!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Debra~ How is that Exotic Teak? That's on my list before she closes.

Melting:

Blackberry Croissants from Can Do

Blackberry Strudel from Auntie Di

Upstairs:

Pretty in Pink from OLC

Have a good one! :)