The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Jules~ [smilie=th_clap1]...wish I could get away with doing that! [smilie=th_jaja]

Aria~ Spring break for us too! I hope the weather cooperates...it was beautiful for weeks...since Saturday it's been cold and gloomy. [smilie=th_roll]

This morning:

Ye Olde Candle Cubbard ~ Strudel & Spice...wonderful.

Upstairs:

Lush Karma from a CF pal...excellent! :)

Have a good one. :)

Happy Monday!

And a [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to my oldest DS, Devin who turns 15 today!

It's a flowery scent day here.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I decided to use up some of my Perfect Scents. Awhile back, I had a wax-tastrophe from them, and the replacement tarts are not holding up. I had rebagged them, and they are all oily in the bag and it's actually taking the permanent marker writing off the outside of the bags (!huh? - go figure)

Plumeria by Perfect Scents in the kitchen and family room

Lily of the Valley by Perfect Scents in one bathroom

Jasmine by Perfect Scents in another bathroom and in the hallway and living room

Hawaiian Plumeria by Soy Vey (Grazia) in my bathroom

Lavender Vanilla by Nene's is still discernable in my bedroom, so I let it alone for now.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Jules, that sounds like a great prank. My DH and I don't really do much pranking, but yours sounded very effective!

I'm melting Can-Do Bubble Gum, which has smelled weird to my nose so far. Glad I tested this one in a single before buying more.

Guest jesuschick

Nothing becasue I am at work but an order from Butterfly Lane is out for delivery and I cannot guarantee that I will not bust a couple of those out as soon as I open the box after work. Hey, they were RTS and there was plenty of time to cure in the mail...haha!

Actually, she was pouring as I was ordering and her shipping was lightning fast so they have not cured but that still is not likely to stop my melting!!

I was a stinker and got DH good this morning.

Jules - [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] too funny! Your DH is SO gonna get U back. Do you think it's safe to close your eyes at night? :blink:

I'm melting Can-Do's Bread Pudding. Yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Upstairs I'm melting a sample I got from Carol...Black Amber & Lavender...it is heavenly! It's soft and a little powdery, but the lavender makes it smell fresh and herbal...love it. The scent is drifting downstairs also. I will be ordering more of this scent.

Guest jesuschick

My order from Butterfly Lane shows delivered to my mailbox!!

Here is what I ordered:

Blackberry Zucchini Bread

Marshmallow Cotton Candy

Marshmallow Spectacular

Purple Cow

Purple Marshmallow

Banana Zucchini Bread

Lemon Pound Cake

Marshmallow Key Lime

Lemonade Bread

Buttercream Drizzle Bread

Key Lime Zucchini

Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread

Zucchini Cupcakes

Key Lime Pie

Hmmm...which to melt first???

Can't wait to get home!!!!

I'm glad DH is a good sport about April Fool's Day. What's funny is that as he was stirring his (salt) coffee, before he took a sip, he was bragging about past pranks he'd pulled. Ahahaha Booya!

Tonight I'm burning a Spotted Hog candle - Piggy Munch

melting: Cheryl's - Under the Boardwalk and CFTKR - Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread

Hello all! th_wave.gif

Karen - Those sound great! :)

I am melting Pink Love Spell from Front Porch. I can't smell it a lot though because we had BBQ pulled chicken for dinner & it scented up the house.

Have a nice night everyone!

Guest jesuschick

I chose:

Purple Cow

Zucchini Cupcakes

You know I did not wait to cure.

So far, these smell GREAT!

Jules ~ Your April Fool's joke on your DH cracked me up. Way to go!

Been melting all day, just been in a funky mood and have been changing out things left and right.

For the evening it's:

Scentsationals Care Package from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_aa21] Gotta get me some more of this!

HHS Glazed Jelly Donut

...and a couple of mine...Pistachio Pudding Cake and Key Lime Crumb Cake

Hope everyone has a good night! :)

Aria - are your Kringles melts or candles?

Tonight I have another HeavenLeigh Scents (shop on Artfire) - Cranberry Harvest. Smells like the real bag of cranberries!

Welcome Home from Scentsy this evening. I decided to not worry about what I melt while my in-laws are here as they don't seem to notice one way or the other. My FIL asked if I was going to leave "those lamps" on as we were getting ready to go out this afternoon. I explained what they were, but he just kind of nodded his head. I don't think he really got it. lol

SH Fruit Loop Cupcakes. Happy I got a bag of this! I love it from pretty much any vendor. (LOL was the original inspiration.)