The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Hi All!

Just burning YC Milk & Cookies and YC Chocolate Bunnies. I think I have close to 100 LSC tarts also. I have them stored away for now because I am trying to concentrate on only a portion of my stash. Not to sound stupid but what is RAOW? Did I miss something.

Christy-Sorry your are missing your kitty.

Jedda-Good to see you.

I might add some tarts to the mix later but for now I am content with my candles.

Guest jesuschick

Hi All!

Just burning YC Milk & Cookies and YC Chocolate Bunnies. I think I have close to 100 LSC tarts also. I have them stored away for now because I am trying to concentrate on only a portion of my stash. Not to sound stupid but what is RAOW? Did I miss something.

Christy-Sorry your are missing your kitty.

Jedda-Good to see you.

I might add some tarts to the mix later but for now I am content with my candles.

Goodness! Can LSC open back up soon enough for this newbie?? She was open like 24 hours and I missed it!

RAOW=Random Acts Of Wax.

I am accumulating quite a stash of tarts that I will be eager to gift once I am able.

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Gram's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Sun Harbor Scents :)

Christy - I am sorry your kitty is not at your place anymore. It must be good to know she is at least with family.

jedda - That is a nice sweater. How neat that you are working on making one! I am not much of a sewing or knitting type. The crafty gene skipped me, so it's impressive to me when people make thingsth_pardon.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

It looks like I have access to the Swap Forum, but I don't see any sub-forums. :huh:

Yep, we have 3 kitties now...and a small dog. :D

Huh. Well, just in case it works, here is a link to the thread.

Goodness! Can LSC open back up soon enough for this newbie?? She was open like 24 hours and I missed it!

Karen, I am kind of losing my patience with LSC...I placed one order quite a while ago but derive no pleasure from wondering when/whether she will ever reopen. It makes me feel reluctant to fall in love with any of her scents because it's just too much work to keep track of when she might be open. I am much more comfortable with the stable vendors who only close once in a while.

Thanks mpfand, Maggie, Michele, and shortygal. They should be getting home soon, so I am really looking forward to a phone call. I'll feel better when I know she's getting settled in.

Christy: I'm so sorry your fur baby had to go live with the "grandparents'..I bet they will just love him/her to death. I lost one of our long-time outside ferals last week and I'm just so sad. I knew the day I was able to touch her that something was bad wrong with her because she had never been touched or held. I petted her and actually moved her up and made a warm bed for her. I don't know if something got a hold of her or she was just "old and tired"..Sad Eyes did know human touch before she passed and I was so glad that it was me that gave her love. She was the one that used to sleep on top of our chimney during Winter.

I am looking forward this week to having a "girly" dinner with my future DIL and her Mom...time to do a little celebrating. Well, I guess I better post something "smelly". Today , I've been melting LSC- Aspen Meadows. I'm ready to place another order with them too Cristy, I have a hard time catching the sale. I melted Fluffed Caramel Apples from Tara's Candle Cottage last week and I thought it was just wonderful..a reorder for sure. Have a great week and I need to be a better poster.

Christy - I know this is a difficult time for you - I'm so sorry your kitty has gone to your mom's to live. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I think waxie shopping and having a decadent treat are in order. [smilie=th_aa17]

Jedda - I luv the sweater you're knitting! [smilie=yes] Hand knit sweaters are some of THE warmest ones I've ever worn.

MaggieMae - is that cutie patoodie :wub: in your avatar Miss Daisy?

Katz - I know the ferals have a way of sneaking into our hearts. I'm glad Sad Eyes had you to look after her all these years. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting CFTKR's Frosted Sugar Cookie & Milk. Yummm....this was a freebie and I may need a *few* more. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Katz, I am sorry to hear about the passing of your little Sad Eyes! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Sweet, yep that's Daisy wearing her "USA" t-shirt. My girls got it years ago for a little teddy bear, but it fits Daisy just fine! :)

Changed my upstairs melter:

Absinthe from my Pal Val....wonderful and unique!!! And strong too! :)

Thanky!

Have a great evening!

Christy - {{{hugs}}} to you about your kitty. I'm glad he'll still be in your life somewhat, even if it is long distance. Maybe you can Skype him!

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Jedda - Nice to see you my friend!

[smilie=th_hema1]

Sweet - how did you see Jedda's sweater?

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Today's melts:

Tuscan Lace (originally tealights, but I put them in melters) by Soy Lovely from a CF friend in 2 bathrooms

Plumerial Petals something-or-other by BH&G in my bathroom

Kama Sutra Between the Sheets by OMG in my room

Whispers in the Dark by Cozy Cottage in the living room

Can you hear that? Is it real? This scent is a complex fragrance that brings the forest, earth, sky and sea together. This could be a hot Southern summer night or a cold Norther winter day. Sandalwood, pinion pine, fresh greens and earthy herbs blended to one of the most beautiful scents we've ever created.

Midnight Kiss by Cozy Cottage in the hallway

A forbidden kiss at midnight remembered in the light of morning brings guilt and pleasure to a young maiden's mind. Fresh woods add tingle to the memory, amber adds romance and musk perfectly unites this delicious memory.

Anabelle Lee by Cozy Cottage in the kitchen

The consuming love of Edgar Allen Poe for his Annabelle Lee, can be felt by every reader of this tragic poem, with it mournful rhythm. It was many and many a year ago, in this kingdom by the sea, that a maiden there lived whom you may know by the name of Annabelle Lee. This fragrance is brings the kingdom by the sea to life with ocean notes created by fresh juniper, warm jasmine, bleached woods, and leather.

It's really too bad they turned out to be such an unreliable vendor, they had some really interesting scents!

Have a good night, everyone!

Hi everyone, I've had BHG Cherry Blossoms going all day, but I think it is about all used up. I was so inspired by all the pretty fruit trees blooming outside that I was totally in the mood for this scent.

Christy ~ I guess I don't have access to that information for some reason :(

Maggie ~ I [smilie=th_LOVE] Absinthe, too!

Threw on a few new tarties for my evening:

HHS Americana in my bedroom for yoga time

Homemade Luscious Vanilla in my bathroom

LSC Wildberry Mousse in the great room (darn, a dud [smilie=th_sSig_what] )

CCCC Bunny Patch in the meditation room

Pics, Petals, & Scents Sex on the Beach in the kitchen

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Nancy, the Scarlet scent is really unusual - I suppose it is fruity, but it has more to it - ambery/woodsy something. I am really liking it!

Christy, I am so glad that it is Grandma and Grandpa that your kitty is with. Some smells will be familiar, that will help it settle in.

Today has been Tangerine Tango - Scentsy.

Good morning starting my day off with Moms apple pie from country home scents and still have my cranberry spice from Sniff my tarts going. have a great day all

Amber Ash (Universal Voodoo: Warm amber, tobacco leaves, orange peel, dry wood, vetiver, sage, ) - very nice - the "dry wood" is a bit prominent (which is good in this one :)).

Started two more:

- Hanae Mori Butterflies (from Tickled Pink Scentsations - they are long gone so this is a very old tart - 4+ years old!) - quite nice & great throw!

- Rich Vanilla Champagne (The Bathing Garden) - this was a freebie and I like it. Not very sweet, a little mellow, but with good throw.

Hi everyone and thanks for your continuing comments about my kitty. I am hoping to video chat with her sometime this week...maybe even later today, but she's still settling in, so we'll see how that goes. My parents gave me a good update on how she is doing this morning. That's very comforting.

I'm melting CYS Pomegranate Peach Champagne Punch.

[smilie=The_Hi] Good Afternoon all...

Melting:

Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from LSC in FR & LR

Warm Zucchini Bread from Mason Jar Primitives in K

:)

Edit: Jedda...I just saw that sweater...BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm spending the rest of my afternoon at home, working on a new sweater for next winter. (This pattern, done in a dark teal color. I haven't taken pictures of my work yet.)

Sweet - how did you see Jedda's sweater?

Laurie - click on the word 'this' that's underlined in Jedda's post to see it. Makes me want to start knitting again. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Christy ~ I guess I don't have access to that information for some reason :(

Christy & Honeybear [smilie=The_Hi] - want to me help out & send U both each other's email addy's? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting Kountry Lights Amish Pantry from a CF friend. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Smells a lot like Amish Quilt - sooooo good! [smilie=th_cc15]

Just got home from lunch out with DH. Today is our 19th anniversary. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f I can't believe how fast time flies.

Melting Jumpin' Jelly Beans from Scentsy.