The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Karen, I am a Candle Dipper enabler! I really like her products, and her custom scents are great! (I think they are still at the beginning of her scent list.)

My Easter company left - whew! No melting cuz they are the ones that say the food tastes like candles here! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

I am melting Scentsationals - Scarlet. Very nice, I smell some red currant, I think.

Happy Easter, Candlebuddies!

Happy Easter and Happy Passover!!!

Didn't do much melting today with company...Debra, you cracked my up with people saying your food tastes like candles! Ha! :)

Tonight...gonna leave on:

Banana Mallow Bread from LSC

Ice Cream Scoop Bread from WAHM

Goodnight.

Good Morning i am up early heading out to get a MRI done. Starting my day off with Cast Iron Cookies from Can-Do-Candles and Wildberry Cobbler from BuggyTown. Have a great day all

Good Morning th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I am melting Pink Sugar Marshmallows from YOCC th_slider_flirt.gif This weekend went by so quickly. I am bummed it is over already. I always enjoy when DH gets some extra time home. Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Country Light Candle Company's Redberry Tea in my office, Village Candle's Maine Blueberries in the kitchen. It's a very berry kinda day :)

[smilie=The_Hi]

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I still have the same scents going from yesterday, I love them and can still smell them so they're staying until the afternoon, methinks!

Pink Sugared Violets by CFTKR in the living room

Pink Sugared Lilac by CFTKR in the hall

Pink Sugared Lavender by CFTKR in the kitchen

one of the Kama Sutras by OMG in my room (threw away the lid)

probably should change out the bathroom melters, but I'm ready to get going on the final crunch with the moonpie project.

Have a great day, everyone!

Lovin' this Banana Mallow Bread from LSC... [smilie=th_00000020]

Didn't I tell ya this one was good, Maggie?! YUMM-O! I have one left and I am saving it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Now you've got me diggin' in my LSC drawers.

Today it's gonna be:

LSC Amaretto Butter Crunch Latte in the kitchen

LSC Amaretto Buttercream Cookie in the great room

HHS Ma Petite Cheri in the bedroom

Still have some life left in the Lily of the Valley and Coconut Cream Easter Egg from yesterday, so gonna let them run a little longer.

Have a good day! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Didn't I tell ya this one was good, Maggie?! YUMM-O! I have one left and I am saving it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Now you've got me diggin' in my LSC drawers.

You were not kidding!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] This one is great! I am gonna stockpile these when she reopens! I really have to melt some of my stash to know what to reorder...I am saving them for some reason and afraid to melt them. Weird, I know.

Laurie~ Good luck finishing up those moonpies! :)

Laurie, your pink sugared floral blends sound awesome!

I am feeling pretty down today, as this was the day my kitty left to go live with my parents. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] The apartment is very quiet and lonely, so I don't really feel like being at home today, but I'm not really up to being "out and about" either.

I am trying to console myself with one of my very favorite scents, SH Orange Chiffon Cake. It's great to get back to melting after not being able to do any wax stuff for 4 days. The folks have promised to call me as soon as they get home.

P.S. I haven't yet ruled out the possibility of placing a wax order as a "feel better without binging on junk food" strategy.

I am melting Sugar & Spice Pink Sands type and burning my triple layered candle from LOL--right now it's the caramel apple crunch layer and I am not smelling a thing. Disappointed by another candle......sigh! And all three of my sons are home as there is no school today, so I need me so good smells! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I am feeling pretty down today, as this was the day my kitty left to go live with my parents. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] The apartment is very quiet and lonely, so I don't really feel like being at home today, but I'm not really up to being "out and about" either.

I am trying to console myself with one of my very favorite scents, SH Orange Chiffon Cake. It's great to get back to melting after not being able to do any wax stuff for 4 days. The folks have promised to call me as soon as they get home.

P.S. I haven't yet ruled out the possibility of placing a wax order as a "feel better without binging on junk food" strategy.

Christy ~ So sorry to hear this. [smilie=th_empathy] I know how awful that feels. About 7 years ago, we woke up to find our 4 1/2 year old kitty on the kitchen floor. She had passed away sometime during the night. It felt so lonesome in the house without her. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] I'd love to send you a RAOW to cheer you up! :)

Maggie ~ I totally understand having the tarts and not melting them and how weird it seems.

I have 91 LSC tarts (yep, just counted them! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]) and for the life of me, can't figure out what I am saving them for. [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=help]

Christy ~ So sorry to hear this. [smilie=th_empathy] I know how awful that feels. About 7 years ago, we woke up to find our 4 1/2 year old kitty on the kitchen floor. She had passed away sometime during the night. It felt so lonesome in the house without her. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] I'd love to send you a RAOW to cheer you up! :)

Aww, you're so sweet! Do you have access to the swap forum? There is an "Email Addresses" thread in the Candles & Melts subforum where my email address is listed. [smilie=th_c032] Come to think of it, it'd be fun to have more addresses for RAOW-ing. I'll have to see which ones I already have and go from there.

P.S. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. What a terrible thing to go through. I hope you have some furry critters in your life again these days!

Aww, you're so sweet! Do you have access to the swap forum? There is an "Email Addresses" thread in the Candles & Melts subforum where my email address is listed. [smilie=th_c032] Come to think of it, it'd be fun to have more addresses for RAOW-ing. I'll have to see which ones I already have and go from there.

P.S. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. What a terrible thing to go through. I hope you have some furry critters in your life again these days!

It looks like I have access to the Swap Forum, but I don't see any sub-forums. :huh:

Yep, we have 3 kitties now...and a small dog. :D

Hi all! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I've been MIA for a bit, with just a few scattered posts, and I'm sorry. We had some internet connection issues, and then some family obligations came up and were taking up a lot of my time. I haven't been melting much, since I haven't been home for more than a few hours at a time. I've been able to keep up on reading using my phone's browser, but it is hard to post on such a small screen.

It is finally looking like things are back to normal (more-or-less.)

I'm melting Haley's "Gooey Temptations" in the living room, and it is very sweet and caramely. I'm spending the rest of my afternoon at home, working on a new sweater for next winter. (This pattern, done in a dark teal color. I haven't taken pictures of my work yet.)

I hope everyone else has a nice relaxing afternoon! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

cmarie, what a sad day for you. [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm so sorry. I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about placing a wax order (or two) today! [smilie=yes]

Good to see you, jedda! [smilie=th_wave]

On this beautiful, warm, sunny day I'm melting Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do.

Christy~ I am sorry that you are feeling down today. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Just think of the next time you'll be able to see him again! And you know he's in good hands!

Maggie ~ I totally understand having the tarts and not melting them and how weird it seems.

I have 91 LSC tarts (yep, just counted them! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]) and for the life of me, can't figure out what I am saving them for. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Honeybear...Yep, I just counted 54 downstairs and 8 upstairs...I think you got me beat...but I really have to start melting more of them...so I can get more of course!!! ;)

[smilie=th_hello] Jedda!

Just got back from Walmart...those new Mother's Day scents are [smilie=th_fabulous1] ...picked up a bunch. Gonna melt one right now...

ScentSationals So Beautiful... [smilie=th_00000020]