The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Bathroom: Barefoot (Universal Voodoo - white grapefruit, linden blossom, gardenia, sandalwood, coriander, sage) - clean & bright scent - my first try and it's very good!

Attic (workout room) - Dig Deep (Universal Voodoo - Dark Musk, Violet, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Opoponax)...lovely floral, a bit powdery and woody :)

Office - BPAL Dragon's Milk (Dragon's blood resin and honeyed vanilla) melting in some plain soy wax...this is nice!! And it is really old (5 years old). I need to get more plain soy wax...I have a ton of imps to use up.

Debra~ How is that Exotic Teak? That's on my list before she closes.

I'm not Debra :) but I've had that one...it was very nice but very "one note"...not complex as the blends from Universal Voodoo (that is what my note says, at least). Worth a try!

I'd like to know what Debra thinks, too.

Guest jesuschick

Karen~ I am so glad you found a vendor you love...Butterfly Lane is probably my favorite too!!!

That is good to know! She was kind enough to ask what else I might like poured for RTS. I named a bunch, she chose a few and I order 30+ scent shots! Woo-hoo!!

She also said that she is thinking of a small sale on Friday.

Hi everyone!

I hope you are having a great hump day! I started out melting a FP mystery tart. As it melted, I smelled some sort of yummy bakery scent....then I was getting hints of something floral with it th_cha66.gif I love the randomness of the mystery tarts when the scents are th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0fd4616f0ac2e.giftogether....this one was more of the th_smielyfight.gifvariety.

I am now melting CFTKR Brown Sugar Crumble Crepe th_biggestgrin.gif

This morning I melted VC Chocolate Chip Cookie. Yum!! This evening I am melting YOCC Chocolate Marshmallow and CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookies. I am burning the same candles from YC-Chocolate Bunnies and Milk & Cookies. I used to hate the smell of chocolate wax and now I love it! Has this ever happened to anyone else?

candlelove, I've always wanted to like chocolate scents, but I just don't and I've tried melting them many times. Now eating chocolate is another story!!! I just made some Chocolate Sin Bars this afternoon and can't wait to have one with a cup of tea later on!!!!

This afternoon, I put on Pink Sugar Blackberry from HHS and omg-1.gif Was it STRONG!! Woweeeee! Turned off the melter and opened a few windows! Now we're just enjoying fresh air...no melts or candles.

Hope everyone is having a great day

Roserent~ Thanks for your reply on the Exotic Teak. :)

Karen~ [smilie=th_blij81] about the possible sale...unfortunately, I am still on lockdown... :( Melissa is a doll...glad she made up some RTS tarts for you!

Candlelove~ I know exactly what you mean...My tastes have been changing a lot lately...I used to HATE banana...now I like lots of them. Same with some peach bakeries. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Spent the day at the beach with the kids...felt like summer.

Switching up the scents:

Lemon Icebox Cookies from Sugar & Spice in FR & LR

Lemon Buttercream Cake from Sugar & Spice in K

:)

Recent melts:

LSC - Rowan, Black & Blue

LOL - Rosemary Mint

Recent burns:

VC - Juicy Raspberry

Currently melting:

Scentsationals - Special Moments

FM - Rice Pudding

SM - Triple Threat

Burning Patriot - Cookie Crunch

This evening I'm melting LSC Scarlet Moon (turns out this one doesn't agree with DH) and CYS Blood Orange Lime Fizz. Starting tomorrow I can't melt for 4-5 days, so I'm trying to enjoy the ones I have going.

Guest jesuschick

1. Sugar & Spice-Apple Zucchini Bread
  2. Sugar & Spice-Vanilla Bean (gift tart from her)
  3. Butterfly Lane-Marshmallow Key Lime
  4. Rewarming-HHS Apple Lavender

I just have say that Sugar & Spice and Butterfly Lane may be rising to the top of the "who are your favorite makers" list for me.

Just got my first S&S order in tonight (you KNOW I did not wait to cure). I like that both of these have a nice selection of RTS cups.

Candlelove - I actually ordered a couple bakery scents. (!) That sure is a new one for me!

Maggie - about the Exotic Teak. It was a spicier teak than I am used to, and I am not sure if it is the actual scent or if it is because I left it laying on top of the Bay Rum that had "extra strong" written on top! They may have co-mingled! :blush: It was really strong, btw.

Tonight I am cleaning out unlabeled tarts and putting them in a box by themselves. I am melting one - it smells like a lavender blend.

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I am going to be gone all morning and most of the afternoon, going to Ft. Walton Beach with one of my DD to visit a friend and take care of some biz . . . so I'm not going all-out in changing the melters.

I showered this morning with Sheafoliate by CandleDippers, followed up with her Body Mousse and Body Spray in Sun and Sand scent, I am swooning.

So I put 2 tarts on in that theme:

Pink Coconut Milk in the living room and Toasted Coconut Mango in the hallway, both made by my pal Val (I picked these because I KNOW without a doubt, they will still be going strong when I get home!)

[smilie=thank_you]

I know my daughter has a YC Pink Sands gel car jar in her car, and I am just having a beachy day of it!

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I hope you all enjoy your day with wonderful smellies, as well!

[eta] I melted Jelly Beans by Distinctly Pink yesterday in the family room. That was from the Spring Sampler (which I forgot to post, I will later) . . . I was pleasantly surprised because it smelled great and threw really well - I had made an order from that vendor last year and almost 100% of them were no-throws, I had crossed them off my list of vendors.