The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

This morning I am melting Bathing Garden's marshmallow frosted tangerine. Wow..one little block in my kitchen and I smell it all through the house--and this is the second day burning the same block.

I'm going to melt Raspberries and Cream from Can-Do as soon as I clean out the melters. I'm waiting for My Mom is the Best to fizzle out. DH bought me a Keurig yesterday. It came with 60 K-cups so we've been having fun trying out different ones this morning. So far, I'm loving it! Have a great day, everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Good morning.

Today is a candle day around here. I'm burning:

Colonial - Basil Garden

Buggytown - Sweet Strawberry

Cheryl's - Cornbread Muffin

This is my day: th_coffeespew.gifth_rk01_lavatricefare.gifth_d6ac145d.gifth_lavarepiatti.gifth_76d65c2f.gif

I started with a Chamomile (Dream Tarts) which was a nice floral but it wasn't very strong so I changed to bakery:

- Wildberry Zucchini Bread (Country Home Scents) - very good!

- Mama R's Zucchini Bread (Nene's) - good but I like the above one better

I thought I would hate these but I was pleasantly surprised...I never burned a zucchini tart before. Now I would like to find one that is like the Wildberry Zucchini Bread but for less $$ (sorry, CHS!).

Hello, Melting Lemon Lavender from Yankee Candle. I really like this one. I usually don't like anything with Lavender in it. Think I might need to get some more of this one.

Busy morning so far but I FINALLY got some tarts a burnin.....

In my Kitchen I got Hummingbird Happiness from Country home scents

In my Family room I have Pink Sugared Violets from Can-Do-Candles

In my living room I have Sweet Tarts from Country Home scents

Still dont know what to burn in dinning room and my bathroom...... But my house smells so GOOD!!!! All the smells flow 2gether LOVE IT!!!!!!

Thanks Sweet! :thwetkissf:

Remelting:

My Mom is...The Best today and upstairs it's Blue Moon from Shorties.

Have a good one. :)

Debra~ If you want, I'd be happy to pick some of those ScentSationals up for you and send them out! [smilie=yes]

Hi all. With lunch today, DH and I had cucumber melon smoothies. So I left yesterday's Can-Do Cucumbers & Cream going a little longer and then switched it to SH Dewberry. Perfect.

I'm a little disappointed in LOL TAT right now...I know they are not known for being fast, plus there was a sale, so I should just hold my horses. (I ordered March 23 which is 17 business days, and it has not shipped yet. Oh well.)

Hi all! I'm burning a large MVP jar candle called "Lemon Pound Cake" and I have been melting "Berry Bewitching Brew" from Haley's Heavenly Scents. This tart has been going for three days, and I don't think it is anywhere close to done!

Hello everyone :)

I am melting a Lemon Meringue tart from Michael's the craft store. I think the brand is Ashland. It seems decent so far. Wax felt quite soft, but that could be from being in my hot car for a while.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

DH bought me a Keurig yesterday. It came with 60 K-cups so we've been having fun trying out different ones this morning. So far, I'm loving it!

Mpfand - I'm picturing U looking like this ---> [smilie=th_cha60] . U didn't try all 60 this morning did ya? [smilie=th_tease-1] [smilie=th_bb24]

- Wildberry Zucchini Bread (Country Home Scents) - very good!

- Mama R's Zucchini Bread (Nene's) - good but I like the above one better

I thought I would hate these but I was pleasantly surprised...I never burned a zucchini tart before. Now I would like to find one that is like the Wildberry Zucchini Bread but for less $$ (sorry, CHS!).

Roserent - I think CFTKR has some [smilie=th_cc15] zucchini bread blends - have U ever tried hers?

I'm a little disappointed in LOL TAT right now

Christy - I'm right there with ya. I ordered right away on the 21st and haven't heard a peep yet either. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting ScentSational's yummy Banana Nut Bread. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Evening, WaxHeads!

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Still neglecting my melters (along with house work and a few other things)

but this evening I did change out the living room to Pink Blues by CFTKR

and the hallway to Blue Sugar, also by CFTKR

Maybe tomorrow I will get back on track with everything, I've just been in a bit of a funk . . .

Have a good night, friends!

Maggie - that is so nice of you!!!! I have one more Walmart to check on my upcoming roadtrip - and if I strike out, I will take you up on it! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight I am melting Scentsy - Twilight.

Hi all--I've been MIA this week as my dad fell again Sunday evening so I am back in Iowa with him and haven't been on here. Happy Birthday to everyone I've missed the past few days. No melting yet today as my sis is here and suffers from migraines and I don't want to start anything until she leaves. Hope everyone has a great day.

Oh my goodness Trep...I am so sorry to hear that your Dad took a fall again...I hope that he heals up quickly and that the damage isn't too severe. Poor thing. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I will add him to my prayers.

Debra...Okey Dokey...just let me know when you decide! :)

[smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] Jules!!!

Shortygal~ I hope this mornings wake-up call was a bit easier. Did you ever find out why the kitty was acting up?

Mpfand~ Enjoy your Keurig!! I think it is the best invention EVER!! LOL

Melting:

Cinnamon Wafflecakes from Tara's... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...this smells luscious!

Upstairs I did a "pick in the dark" and came up with:

Tempest from Bridgewater

Have a good one. :)

- Sweet Corn Pudding (Country Home Scents) - not too sweet and really nice

- Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean Noel (CFTKR) - smells good but not a teribly strong throw.

th_sHellobar.gif

I am starting off this morning with Bear Claws from Sun Harbor Scents. I have an evening dentist appointment later. It's not my first time getting fillings & I'm not scared, but I just hate going. I think I get a bit embarrassed any time I need work done lol. th_sign0164.gif

Maggie - Thanks! This morning there was no disturbance hehe. No real reason kitty was being an alarm clock yesterday. I think she just gets irritated that nobody else is awake when she is, so she meows loudly to get everyone up th_sad-1.gif

trep - :( Sending good thoughts your way for your father!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning starting my day out with Nana's Cherry Koolaid from Pics, Petals and Scents and Carribean smoothie from the bathing garden. Hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning friends...been awol for a day or two...thanks again for all the birthday wishes! Had a great day on Monday and DH got me the yummiest cake from the bakery in town. It was a cherry cake batter with buttercream frosting...absolutely TDF!

Right now, I have a tart from luna bleu melting...courtesy of a sweet CF friend...Citron Marshmallow Frosting...yummy and sweet!

Okay, I am supposed to be exercising now...I'll be back later and hopefully catch up on reading everyone's scents....

TTFN!

trep-Hope your Dad recovers quickly.

Melting this morning-

Bella's Fruit Loops

Bella's Captain Crunch Berries Cereal

Kim's Fruit Loops

These all smell like the real deal!

[smilie=th_hello] Good morning, all!

Mpfand ~ I love my Keurig! I get my K-cups from Big Cat Coffee online...the best prices and fastest shipping I've found (plus candy in the box). Having a cup of White Chocolate Mint right now. Enjoy!

Nancy ~ Sorry to hear your dad had a fall. Hope he heals up fast.

Maggie ~ I need to try that "pick in the dark" trick that you do. Sometimes it takes me the longest time to pick what I want to melt. :blink:

Melting today:

CCCC Blackberry Viennese Latte in the bathroom (may need to change it out cuz I can't smell it. :( )

Wahm's Pink Strawberry Shake in the bedroom ~ pretty light, but love the scent

LSC Strawberry Pine Cones in the great room ~ Wow! This one I am smelling all over. Heard she's opening back up on Friday. [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

I'll change out the rest of the warmers later. I'm feeling lazy at the moment. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Have a good day!