The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Hi MaggieMae! The Blackberry Jam & Lemon Curd (TBG) is mostly tart lemon...really good but not much sugar or berry. I got this as a single freebie (not the full clamshell). It is great for tart, clean lemon, I think. Did you get it? The Lemon Curd and Rose Milk is described as having "tart" lemon but to me it was not tart at all...very warm and sweeter (I loved it :)).

I am really really looking forward to any reviews you post about your TBG order! I am definitely going to order more in a couple months.

Does the Sugar Cookie Latte smell the same cold as melted? I have one...

Thanks Roserent! I did not order the BJ&LC but it sounded interesting...I like my lemon more to the sweet side so I don't think that one is for me. The LC&RM sounds interesting...

I am so excited about my new order and will let ya know! :)

As for the Sugar Cookie Latte...Sweet is right, the coffee is much more subtle when warmed. I love Sugar Cookie so all is well! :)

Have fun at your doggie outing, Laurie! :)

In the mood for cake today:

My Berry Bundt Cake in the bathroom

HHS Cake Bake in the bedroom

My Almond Rum Cake in the meditation room

HHS Better Than Sex Cake in the great room

LOL Wedding Cake in the kitchen

Pics, Petals & Scents Nana's Pink Sugar Pound Cake in the powder room

Hope everyone stays out of the paths of the storms today. It's supposed to be really windy here today, but not sure if we are going to get any rain.

Enjoy your day! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gorgeous day here-Happy Saturday!!

Got the melters going with CFTKR Caramel Velvet Crunch, Caramelized Praline and Maple Buttercream Praline. All are delicious. I have CYS Seattle going upstairs. Great scent too.

Have fun today Nautilique.

Jason-Be safe!

That Sugar Cookie Latte sounds so good. I might have to take a peek at Carol.

Enjoy your day everyone!

It did in fact rain here. It's cloudy and cool so I think I'll stay in and work on the mounds of laundry the kids left in the laundry room. :huh: Sugar Cookie Latte sounds really good. I made my own version by mixing Sugar Cookie and Coffee Tree, both from Scentsy. I don't know how close it is, but it smells pretty darn good. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi there CF friends! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I thought I had posted yesterday afternoon, but I think I was interrupted by a phone call and never hit the "add reply" button! :crysmiley1: Oh well. I did want to say that I melted Creme Brulee` from Thompson's and loved it...it was very, very good and long lasting. Thanks to a lovely CF friend for sharing this one with me. [smilie=th_bomb] I am a huge Thompson's fan, but hadn't tried the Creme Brulee yet...and guess what? It's going on my list to order next time!!!! :toppoints:

Right now, we're enjoying HHS Toasted Marshmallow Zucchini...started off uber strong and is now a little more mellow. Another good scent.

Off to take the boys for haircuts!

Guest jesuschick

Aria-I asked a couple of weeks ago if anyone liked Thompsons. I asked about the crumbles. Glad to know a few of you like them. I still have not ordered.

Good afternoon from stormy weather Oklahoma just got power back on and its suppose to get real bad again with tornadoes wind and hail.

Melting pink flamingo and pink cotton candy from Streetman candles

have a great day all

Hi MaggieMae! The Blackberry Jam & Lemon Curd (TBG) is mostly tart lemon...really good but not much sugar or berry. I got this as a single freebie (not the full clamshell). It is great for tart, clean lemon, I think.

Update required: after a few hours, I now smell some berry jam and less lemon :).

Hi everyone. Yesterday I melted: Cranberry by Kringle Candle Co.

Today I'm melting: Plumeria by YC. Burning: Lilac by Time & Again. Have a good evening.

Karen - My sis told me a local gift shop carries Thompson's now [smilie=th_yay] , but when she was there at Christmas, their stock was pretty depleted. I'm thinking they should be restocked now and need to pay them a visit. [smilie=yes] Any scents U want me to check out 4 U?

Stella - I hope there's no more bad weather 4 U. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I've changed to CFTKR's Lemon Lava Cake. Yummmm - lemon heaven! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I'm melting LSC Moon Spice, one of my faves. It may be mid-April, but we''ve got a high of only 45 so I'm not in the mood for scents like Cucumber Melon or Bahama Mama. That'll be later this week when we hit 80 degrees.

Those of you in the path of storms, stay snuggy and safe!

Gail

Good afternoon!

I am melting Angie's Famous Cupcakes from Front Porch th_thumbs20up.gif It was gorgeous outside today. I took the little guy out for a while for some fresh air. It is supposed to get hot over the next 2 or 3 days though..near 90 I think th_insane.gif

Stella - Stay safe!! I hate storms.

Hey Jason: Nice to see you..WE missed you too!!!th_smilies_welcome.gifBACK!!!

I've been melting LSC Strawberry Pinecones and also some old Evening Eclipse Voodoo Doll and TDC Bergamot and Spice. It's been a rainy day so I have a bad case of the lazies ....th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif even the coffee didn't cut it today. Wishing y'all a great Sat. evening.

Today is Red Poppy from Soy Candles by Phebes. I have several that are months old and I am impressed at the throw they have. [smilie=snoopy]

Laurie, we used to work with GPA - we fostered several greyhounds off the track. I miss them, they were a challenge as they learned how to "be dogs" but they were sweet and funny.

Hi everybody. I hope everyone here has had as good a day as me -- DH and I met someone new (the spouse of a friend) and the four of us had a BBQ and played three board games. I LOOOVE board games so this was like heaven for me. They were all new to DH and me: 7 Wonders, Dominion, and Ticket to Ride with an expansion. (P.S. Plus this family has a CAT, so I was able to get my kitty fix! So nice!)

Plus I found something that would be a WONDERFUL gift for my beloved father. I am one of those people who looks for gifts year-round, because I enjoy it the most when I see something that would be truly awesome for that person, not when the calendar says I should buy them something. So strangely enough, I am more excited about this than if I got something for myself. Too bad his birthday isn't until August and true to form, I already got him something for Father's Day. Oh well, I'll just have to remember it for now.

I'm melting CYS Triple Raspberry Cotton Candy.

Sweet Dream Sweet! :)

Hi everybody. I hope everyone here has had as good a day as me -- DH and I met someone new (the spouse of a friend) and the four of us had a BBQ and played three board games. I LOOOVE board games so this was like heaven for me. They were all new to DH and me: 7 Wonders, Dominion, and Ticket to Ride with an expansion. (P.S. Plus this family has a CAT, so I was able to get my kitty fix! So nice!)

Christy, I am a board game FREAK...so I know how you feel!!! I'll have to write those down!!! Glad you hear your day was [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Relaxation time....enjoying Harvest Spice from Thompson's and also burning Cozy Home from Village Candle. Smells vedy nice in here...have the windows cracked open too. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Aria-I asked a couple of weeks ago if anyone liked Thompsons. I asked about the crumbles. Glad to know a few of you like them. I still have not ordered.

Karen, so sorry...I don't recall seeing your post. I have several scents in the crumbles and the only one I've not been crazy about is the Plum Nutmeg. It's a strong thrower, just not my cup of tea. Although I think I may like it more in the summer as it is very fruity. I could send you a few crumbles to try out if would like. What type of scents were you interested in from Thompson's? Just let me know, okay?

Karen - My sis told me a local gift shop carries Thompson's now [smilie=th_yay] , but when she was there at Christmas, their stock was pretty depleted. I'm thinking they should be restocked now and need to pay them a visit. [smilie=yes] Any scents U want me to check out 4 U?

Stella - I hope there's no more bad weather 4 U. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I've changed to CFTKR's Lemon Lava Cake. Yummmm - lemon heaven! [smilie=th_LOVE]

sweet, YOCC Lemon Lava Cake is TDF too...a great bakery lemon. I wish I could find a shop that sells Thompson's! Me=jealous [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Hey Jason: Nice to see you..WE missed you too!!!th_smilies_welcome.gifBACK!!!

I've been melting LSC Strawberry Pinecones and also some old Evening Eclipse Voodoo Doll and TDC Bergamot and Spice. It's been a rainy day so I have a bad case of the lazies ....th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif even the coffee didn't cut it today. Wishing y'all a great Sat. evening.

I get lazy on cloudy, rainy days too! When the sun is shining I am much more motivated! [smilie=th_aa17]

Have a good evening friends! [smilie=th_smiley_beer]

Guest jesuschick

You girls are tooooooo sweet!

I am happy to buy and try Thompson's. No need to send from your stash!

Scents that appealed (by name and description anyway!) are scents like:

Apple Dumpling

Apples & Cinnamon

Harvest Spice

Mulberry

Mulled Cider

Pumpkin Pie

Spice Cake

Snickerdoodle

Let me know your thoughts on any of those that you may have melted or sniffed in store. Thanks!!

Today, it is a fruit day. Fresh ripened peach in the bathroom. Mango Mandarin Madness in the kitchen, and Wild Island Fruit in the living room.

- Shayz Pink Fruity Slices - SHAYZ BLEND OF PINK SUGAR BLENDED WITH VARIOUS CITRUS FRUITS AND INFUSED WITH GRAPEFRUIT AND TANGERINE - very nice and decent throw in my 15 watt burner!

- CFTKR Biolage - new scent to me & I don't like it :(