The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Guest jesuschick

Aria, thanks for the Thompsons tips. I will order those 3 today!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Aria!! Hope you have a great day!!

Maggie-Sorry about your lilac bush.

Melting this morning-

CYS Apricot Praline Cake

FM Citrus Poundcake

CFTKR Lemon Poundcake

Upstairs-

CYS Come Away with Me & Be My Love

It is supposed to be in the 90's today.

[smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] , Aria! Hope your day is grand! :)

Sorry to hear about your lilac bush, Maggie. Hope you get it replaced so that you can enjoy those wonderful flowers next year.

Got my warmers going...

Shayz Sweet Sugared Cookies in the kitchen

Wahm's Caramelized Cinnamon Buns in the great room

Cuyahonga Valley Violet Lime in the meditation room

HHS Pink Sugared Lemons in the bedroom

Homemade Frosted Snowdrops in the bathroom

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

started some more:

- Dragon's Blood (Shayz) - nice

- Cactus & Sea Salt (CFTKR) - it is very strong - but too ozoney for me. The scent is even stronger throughout the rest of house than in the room it is actually in (bad grammar, I think :)).

Haven't been able to melt anything since March...I have been in the Hospital with pneumonia, but am recovering now at home. Hoping to get back to melting soon!! I sure miss it!!

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Zucchini Bread Fluff from YOCC cloud_9.gif It smells so yummy!

cbgirl - So sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you feel better & get back to melting soon :)

cbgirl, how awful! [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm glad you're back home now. Take it easy. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Melting My Mom Is... The Best from Scentsationals. It's mandarin, papaya and nectarine. I like that I can smell all the fruits, even the nectarine.

MaggieMae - geez, we didn't have a terrible winter - any idea what happened to your lilac - it was ok last year? :( I tossed & turned all night, it was warm here, too. Yuk.

Cindy - You poor thing - hope you're feeling much better now! [smilie=th_empathy] I bet you sure missed your smellies, too.

I'm melting Pomegranate Lemonade from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] Very fresh & fruity - perfect for a warm spring day! Altho, it feels a little more like summer instead.... [smilie=th_cha66]

It is finally a little warmer out here, too.

Cindy - glad you are home and better!

mpfand - did you order online or find your Scentsationals at Walmart?

This afternoon I am starting Sea Breeze from Haley's.

Haven't been able to melt anything since March...I have been in the Hospital with pneumonia, but am recovering now at home. Hoping to get back to melting soon!! I sure miss it!!

Oh no cbgirl, that's awful!!! :( Feel better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Thanks Aria, Michele and Honeybear! :)

Aria...Ya know which flower is stinky? The Pear tree...P.U.!!!

MaggieMae - geez, we didn't have a terrible winter - any idea what happened to your lilac - it was ok last year? :( I tossed & turned all night, it was warm here, too. Yuk.

It's been alive but not thriving since we moved to this house...it never got larger but it always bloomed. I was looking at information online and it said not to weed wack near the trunks of any tree cause they get cuts (just like people) and they could get infected. [smilie=th_cc8] I told the old DH to stay clear of all the trees from now on! I'll just go out with lawn scissors if I must...Ha! :)

Melting:

Scentsationals My Mom is....the Best...(thanks for the idea Mpfand!)perfect. :)

mpfand - did you order online or find your Scentsationals at Walmart?

I found this at Wal-Mart. I have yet to place an order on-line, I just keep adding to my cart! :D

I found this at Wal-Mart. I have yet to place an order on-line, I just keep adding to my cart! :D

I have Walmart envy, LOL! We finally got one (still several miles away) and they have had a limited number of scents...sigh...

Tonight I have Cheryl's Applejack and Peel going. Lately all my scents seem to keeping going and going. I hate to throw them out early, but I will never work through this pile of wax if they keep lasting this long. ^_^

Hi all...cbgirl, so sorry to hear how sick you were...hope you are on the mend and in tip-top shape soon! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts:

Ultimate Bakery-Front Porch (heard so much about it, so I finally had to try it and it is awesome!)

Carrot Cake-YC

Candles:

Blueberry Scone-YC

Almond Cookie-YC

th_smiley-yawn.gif Good morning

I am starting off with Peach White Cake from CFTKR, it is smelling like those gummy peach rings at the moment. I am also smelling my 2nd cup of coffee this morning. Our cat decided everyone should wake up at 5:30 this morning, including the baby th_pullhair.gif

She made her way into his room and wouldn't stop meowing in front of his crib. He woke up crying and confused. She had food and water and everything....just thinks everyone should be awake because she is th_fear8.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning starting my day out with Country home and country Cider both from Streetmans candle company. Have a great day all

Stars & Stripes from Scentsationals in the living room this morning. This is my favorite scent of all time. Smells just like an apple pie. My husband requires me to have it on hand at all times. I comply. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

In the kitchen, i have peach cobbler, and guava berry is in the bathroom.