The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Happy Monday!

melting TBG frosted marshmallow tangerine in kitchen and TBG lavender vanilla in living room....both nice and strong yet soft?!? Does that make sense???

Guest jesuschick

I'm melting Frosted Pumpkin Cupcakes from Sugar & Spice So delicious!

That is one I put out this morning (yep. I am a wax geek and select in the morning and set the cups aside in my cabinet for the evening) to warm when I get home from work. I also put out their Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie.

That is one I put out this morning (yep. I am a wax geek and select in the morning and set the cups aside in my cabinet for the evening) to warm when I get home from work. I also put out their Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie.

Then I am a geek as well! I already have mine picked for tomorrow morning th_c61.gif

Hope everyone dodged that snow in Pennsylvania/New York! :o

I'm melting LOL's Comfortably Numb. Sooooo delish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I stepped outside to get the mail and coming back in the door, it smelled like I was walking into a bakery. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Megan - October is my favorite, too! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

So strange - [smilie=th_autumboy] snow in the east, 85 degrees in the west! [smilie=th_dd5]

Tonight I am melting Pineapple Cilantro - Huckleberry Layne

melting TBG frosted marshmallow tangerine in kitchen and TBG lavender vanilla in living room....both nice and strong yet soft?!? Does that make sense???

Total sense :)...I have found the same thing with several tarts lately: TBG Abisnthe and Lemon Curd & Rose Milk and Candle Dippers Imagine That and Garden of Eden.

Last night I tried CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets in my office which was a little soapy and not strong so I changed it out for TBG Lemon Curd & Rose Milk [smilie=th_00000020] and that is what I have going right now.

Good Morning CFFriends

Is the site running slow for anyone else? Kinda quirky, maybe it's me. lol

Had a busy weekend, so didn't get a chance to check in much, had 3 pages of this thread to read!

Gotta shout out [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to my DD Mel, she's 22 today! My baby is all grown up and leaving the nest soon.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

We went blueberry picking on Sunday morning, so far I've made 2 batches of muffins and 2 pies! yummo Also am harvesting English peas from my own garden, they are so good but man, they take a long time to shell!

On to the melts:

Today: re-run of Ocean Mist by Buggy Town in 2 warmers

re-run of Strawberry Patch from Cross Creek in the kitchen

Special Moments by ScentSationals in 3 bathrooms

Over the weekend:

Green Irish Tween & Fresh Cut Grass by Cross Creek, they were nice but didn't last long - do Crosscreek's tarts not age well or something?

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a great day everyone

starting my day off with Lime cotton candy from Haleys Heavenly Scents and Cider donut from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard and my Spooktacular from Bella's is still going strong from last night.

Not sure on CC i have some that is maybe 6 months old i better use up.

Laurie, happy birthday to your DD today.

I'm melting Can-do - Seashells (very pretty and girly)

also Cheryl's - Toasted Marshmallow/ lemon combo

Good morning th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I'm melting Pound Cake from Can Do. Another gloomy dark day here....finding it hard to want to stay awake th_smiley-yawn.gif

Happy Birthday to your daughter, Laurie!th_blij40.gif

Happy Birthday to your DD, Laurie! We're celebrating here, too. DS is 17 today. We let him play hookey from school. :o I'm melting Birthday Cake from Tara's.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD Laurie and your DS Michelle!!

My youngest DD will be 22 this year also. They grow up way too quickly.

It has been very busy around here. I went to DD's college yesterday to start packing up her apartment. She is graduating in a few short weeks. I feel happy and sad at the same time.

Melting today some really old ones-

Busy Bee Hazelnut Cream and EW Marshmallow Madness. I am surprised how strong this one still is!

Greetings to my CF peeps! bf-stonehopper.gif

I have gotten waaay behind on posting what I've been melting...I know I've missed posting at least a few...here's a brief summary...

• Scentsy Honey Pear Cider - from a CF friend...loved this one and it lasted a long time...still have a half a chunk for another melt! icon_thankyou.gif
  • Shayz Zucchini Cream - also from a CF friend...delish!icon_thankyou.gif
  • FM Ginger Honey Teacakes - again from a CF friend...reeeally good and spicy sweet.icon_thankyou.gif
  • YOCC Sugar Cookie ZB - soooo good!
  • CFTKR Hot Maple Latte - the kids thought this one was strong and smelled like syrup...I thought it was fantastic...not too much maple IMO
  • CFTKR Caramel Praline Sugar Corn Pudding - another fantastic scent...I usually shy away from caramel because of the burnt smell, but this one was delightfully sweet and comforting
  • CFTKR Black Amber & Lavender - a favorite for the MBR...starts out with a strong note of lavender and then mellows out into a beautiful soft scent...LOVE!
  • Thompson's Sunshine & Laughter - clean air and flowers...nice for the bath or bedroom
  • CFTKR Sunflower & Cream - really does smell like a creamy floral scent...but also clean and spa-like too. Started out a bit strong for me in the plug-in melter, but after awhile it really toned down and was nice!

Right now I am melting CFTKR Maple Buttercream Sugar Corn Pudding...another one that started out a bit strong for me, but I left the house for awhile and now it smells awesome!

Aria ~ How's your Raspberry Coconut Zucchini from Carol doing? I melted two toasts last night from a recent order and could hardly smell a thing. [smilie=th_sad-1]

NM, I think that one is light even for a ZB scent which are usually pretty strong. I used a 24 watt melter. I could still smell it, but it wasn't as strong as some of Carol's other ZB scents. I really like the combination though!!!!

I'm melting HOS Vanilla Chai. Luv this scent! :wub: Maybe I'm the only one cuz I rarely see it on scent lists. [smilie=th_pardon]

sweet, I really like that one too! wink1.gif

Good Morning :)

Melting:

What's Cooking? from CanDo

Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread from YOCC

Happy Monday. Stay dry.

Maggie, those are both such awesome scents!

starting my day off with Lime cotton candy from Haleys Heavenly Scents and Cider donut from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard and my Spooktacular from Bella's is still going strong from last night.

Not sure on CC i have some that is maybe 6 months old i better use up.

Stella, I have to say that I truly love that Cider Donut scent from YOCC...it's very unique and good.

Okay, friends...off to finishing sprucing up the house for a bit. I was going to take a walk, but it is wicked windy here. windy.gif It's crazy, because the sun is shining and it looks gorgeous out, but when you step out there....BRRRRR!!! It's cold!

I am back home and Dad is doing better. I think it is an up and down thing. Hopefully I can be here for a week or 10 days before I go back for another week. This morning I had on Scentsationals Coconut Lime and now I have on one of the Mother's Day ones--Dr Mom--a nice soft cherry vanilla scent. Not what I was expecting--it is much better than I thought it would be. That is always nice when you like a scent more than you thought you would. Happy Birthday to all of your precious children--they grow up fast, for sure.

Hi everyone. I couldn't decided what to melt today. So I decided to burn candles.

Sweet Summer Tea votive from Bridewater

Caribbean Escape mini from BBW

Lilac from Time & Again.

Nancy, I'm so glad to hear that your dad is doing better!

I'm melting SH Pink Lime today. A few years ago I bought a whole pound of this, and since I thrive on variety, it's taking me forever to use it up. Several of you have probably received a scallop of this from me in the past, haha. It's actually a great scent, very underrated...the bag just never ends. This will not be a problem with Orange Chiffon Cake, though, which I also have a huge bag of!

th_sHellobar.gif

I am meting Cupid's Mischief Cake from LOL th_shewiggle.gif

trep - Great that your dad is doing better! I hope it continues to be more ups than downs.

Lots of birthday's today! Happy birthday [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] to Laurie's DD and Mpfands's DS! And also to one of our own....Happy birthday to NMhoneybear! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread started in Bday Wishes)

I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Apple Corn Bread. First it was called Sweet Apple Indian Bread, then Carol changed the name to SACB when she was on ebay cuz she wasn't allowed to have too many 'Indian' named scents. Now I don't know what it's called, so I'll have to ask cuz it's deeeeelish and I need more. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

My tarts from this morning are on their last leg so I have added some candles-YC French Vanilla and YC writing jar called Bakery/Kitchen. It is a maple scent and it has a fantastic throw. Love it!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d NMhoneybear!! I hope you have a great day!

Tried some more today:

- CFTKR Pink Sugared Lavender - pretty good throw and I love the scent!!

- TDC Adrenaline - great scent but pretty light - good for the powder room. I think TDC will be good for when I have company...the scents are very nice and the throw is not overpowering.

- Candee Dippers Sweet Serenity - I really liked it but DH didn't at all (he claims to not like sandalwood and there is sandalwood in this)...it did peter out and start changing scent after a couple of hours so I changed to Candle Dippers Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes. It smells wonderful so far. Candle Dippers seem to only last a couple of hours for me in a 25 watt melter. Will using more than one tart at a time prolong the longevity?

Guest jesuschick

I am melting McCall's in Farmer's Market and Country Store

I have to say that I have not enjoyed the scent in my home this much since I started melting rather than burning!

I am also melting Butterfly Lane in Frosted Sugar Cookie

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Honeybear!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday to your DD Laurie and Happy Birthday to your DS Mpfand! :)

Trep- Glad to hear you are home again...I hope your Dad continues to improve.

Karen....Does this mean you "like" McCalls? Country Store is one of those scents I just can not live without!!!!! ;)

Melting:

BH&G Wild Berry Cheesecake

CFTKR Toasted Sugar Corn Pudding Fluff from a CF friend...didn't count myself as a corn pudding lover at all but this is GREAT! Thanks!

Upstairs...Asian Dream from Snickerdoodle Creations

Guest jesuschick

Karen....Does this mean you "like" McCalls? Country Store is one of those scents I just can not live without!!!!! ;)

Um, no. I do not like them. I am FULL ON IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!!

Boy, I have a bundle of other stuff to melt through because I just went on their site and found about 10 other bars that I want. This could get really easy if I like others from them like these.

Tomorrow night I will melt the Apple Spice. These are so strong (in a good way) that I will melt another maker's Vanilla, Banana or the like along with just one of these bars.

With just 2 of these bars my open concept home is seriously flooded with fragrance.

Yeah. I guess that I "like" them...haha!!

p.s. I ordered these Sunday afternoon and they arrived today, Tuesday. Talk about satisfying my RTS need. Oh, and no curing!!