The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

shortygal, you are going to think I'm a complete loon, but could you resend that email? It was in my spam folder and I accidentally deleted it!!!!!! So sorry girl!!!!

Okay friends, have a wonderful afternoon

No problem! I sent it th_thumbs20up.gif

Welp...that Zucchini Pralines was [smilie=th_gagme] .....ewww! Out it went.

Put in Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread from Crosscreek....much better!

Upstairs it's Blue Sugar(DT) from a CF pal...surprisingly soft but very nice! [smilie=yes] Thanks!

:)

Hi everyone. I'm melting LSC Violet Lime today. This works great as one of my occasional florals, and it's a nice scent for spring.

Good Afternoon, All!

[smilie=th_wave]

The Lilac Park by Cozy Cottage didn't throw worth a darn - don'tcha hate it when sometimes they do and sometimes they don't from a vendor!!?? [smilie=grrr]

So I replaced it with La Lune by Cozy Cottage (BEAUTIFUL scent!!) in the living room

Cold Moon by Cozy Cottage in the hallway

STILL swooning over Annabelle Lee by Cozy Cottage in the kitchen ! ! !

and put Fruit Slices by HHS in DS room.

[smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Have a great day!

I was out all day so not much melting going on here. I just lit a candle -a YC writing jar that says Bakery/Kitchen. It has some maple in it. It has a good throw but I have no idea which YC it is. I got this one at the outlet.

Busy day of running errands. I'm home for a bit and just put on Nilla Wafers from Can-Do. If it smells as good melted as it does cold then I'm in for a treat! And another order. :D

Nothing melting right now. We had a ton of smoke in the air from some fires that are burning north of us, and it is making everything smell off. [smilie=th_puke]

Have a good night everyone!

Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted. I am missing you guys. I guess I got a little sidetracked by wax groups on Facebook, and doing my YouTube channel, but I don't want to forget my first family! Hope everyone is doing well! Tonight's scents are:

Candles

Chocolate Chip Cookie-Village

Sage & Cinnamon-YC

Tarts

Sugar Corn Pudding-Kims

Cup A Chai Tea-Can-Do

Guest jesuschick

• HHS Amish Zucchini in main living areas
  • HHS Gain in Master Bath
  • Scentsy Jumpin Jellybeans in hall bath

Today's melts:

Can-Do - Baby Love

CCCC - Sweet Stuff

LOL - Vanilla Crack

CYS - Crimson Coconut

Candles:

GooseCreek - Maple Toddy

Slatkin - Wild Strawberry

Jason--I've been wondering where you have been--good to see you back here! Nancy

On this stormy morning it is Sugared Melon Kiwi from BH&G. Love this one!

I love the Sugared Melon Kiwi too....can't find it this year at any Walmart ):

sonnewolken.gif Good Morning friends...how is everyone today? It is beautiful here right now.

This morning's melts are Hazelnut Latte` by Scentsy...courtesy of a generous CF gal and Apple Spice Cake by CFTKR. Loving how both scents are mingling!

Going to be heading out to the salon in just a bit for a haircut. I will be looking most BEAUTIMOUS! d137c514db3aa074bba5eea16cc61342.gif Shiny teeth and a new haircut in the same week...lol!

debra, poor kitties! Mine squeezes under the couch when he hears thunder!

Wishing everyone a great Friday! thtgif.gif

Good Morning & Happy Friday! [smilie=th_yay]

It's looking gorgeous outside today...

Jason~ Good to see ya! :hello:

The girls wanted to do an experiment this morning...since everyone always says they smell like candles, they decided to melt a particular scent this morning before school and see if people could guess what scent it is...today is the "vanilla" family...

It's LSC all over...

Vanilla Frosted Grahams in LR/FR

Cinnamon Vanilla Waffle Cone in K

Dropped my tart warmer bowl last night...argh. I think some shopping is in order this morning. ;)

[smilie=th_bb20]

Awww...sorry to hear you broke a bowl, Maggie. Bummer! My girls' friends say they always smell like candles, too! [smilie=th_giggle]

Aria ~ So cute that your kitty squeezes under the couch. We have one that squeezes under the dresser, but not during thunderstorms...just when she's in an ornery mood. :rolleyes:

Nancy ~ Love your little white kitten pic! :wub:

Off to yoga in a while so not changing everything out just yet. My bedroom is still smelling yummy from last night's Lemon Poppyseed tart (homemade). My daughter came in my room this morning and said, "It smells like Fruit Loops in here." Guess what she had for breakfast?

Did put on a Sweet Light Candle Co. Gumdrop Cupcake here at my desk. Her tarts are adorable, but the throw is very light.

Have a great day! :)

ETA ~ HOLY COW! I was wrong about the Gumdrop Cupcake. This itty bitty tart is scenting up my whole kitchen...and it is rather large. I definitely will be getting more of this!