The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Hi Jason! Nice to see you!

Aria, enjoy your haircut! Trips to the salon are so much fun.

Maggie, you'll have to let us know if they smell the vanilla!

I'm melting SH Anginette's Butter Cookies (either very subtle to my nose, or just doesn't have much of a throw) in the living room and CBV Iris & Fern in the bedroom.

Thanks Honeybear! I think I'm gonna go shopping right now... [smilie=th_sign0162] ...and pick up a few tarts while I'm at it! ;)

Christy~ The girls said everyone said they still smell like maple syrup...then they remembered I gave them a Bathed & Infused Maple Spice Cake lotion....that's what everyone's smellin! Ha.

Changed the upstairs melters to:

Citrus & Teak from OLC....this is definitely stronger now that I let it sit!

Becky--keep checking at Wal Mart--ours was out of it for a long time and now they have a bunch of it.

Really?? I would buy it as fast as they set it out last summer, but haven't seen any since then! That scent and the country kettle corn is my all time favs from BH&G....i buy the country kettle corn on ebay :)

I will look each time i go in Walmart, I live right next door...so i am there often!!!

It's turned cold and cloudy here. Supposed to rain, too, which we really need. Melting Banana Nut Bread from Scentsy.

Really?? I would buy it as fast as they set it out last summer, but haven't seen any since then! That scent and the country kettle corn is my all time favs from BH&G....i buy the country kettle corn on ebay :)

I will look each time i go in Walmart, I live right next door...so i am there often!!!

It was just late last week when they first put some more out and then this week they put even more. In the larger town where I also shop I have been at 5 of their Wal Marts and they had it back in too, so hopefully your store will get some in very soon. Nancy

I have too many new scents to try so I switched some out and started my new warmer that just arrived...now I am burning:

- Cranberry Fig (The Bathing Garden) - smells nice & fresh so far :)

- Ruby Dressed in Red (The Bathing Garden) - good!

- Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper (Can-Do) - this is in my new 25 watt warmer...I've never had such a hot warmer. The tart started out strong but now, after an hour, it seems to have lost steam. Also seems very one-note orange and I'm not loving it. Maybe I just don't like paraffin? I'm dumping it now and am going to try a CFTKR...they are paraffin, too.

The Bathing Garden tarts actually don't really even get going until about an hour goes by - and then most of them get super strong (and I've been using them in 15-watt burners) - so I am concerned about the Can-Do.

Switching up the scents...

Timeless Devotion from ScentSationals all over. :)

-This is very strong and a wonderful floral fruit mix....must get more while they are around.

It's a CFTKR kind of night! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Peach White Cake in the kitchen

Caramelized Apple Praline Zucchini in the great room

Honey Bunny in the bedroom (can't smell this one)

Angel Made Scents Jelly Bean in the bathroom

Nite, all!

Thanks ya'll for the welcome backs! Stormy here with a chance of dangerous tornadoes tonight and especially tomorrow. Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Banana Nut Bread-Scentsationals

Pumpkin Cornbread-Kims

Candles

Banana Nut Bread-Village

Almond Cookie-YC

Guest jesuschick

A Saturday with no place to be. My favorite kind of day!

Just about to start:

1. HHS Cotton Blossom in Master Bath
  2. Scentsy Cherry Limeade in Hall Bath (trying this one for the first time today)
  3. Scentsy Red Candy Apple in Entryway (trying this for the first time, too!)
  4. Can-Do Aunt Purdee's Pumpkin Bread in the Kitchen/Living area

Good Morning!

Packing up the gang to go to the Hound Dog Howliday (Greyhound Pets of America) this morning. It's gonna be greyt!

A couple of quick melts I threw in earlier:

Geisha by CBV from a CF friend

and

Goldilocks by CBV (from the same friend) this is a very unique scent, I had melted it once before and it stayed so strong that I poured it back into it's container and remelting it now - still strong!

Enjoy your weekend!

Everyone keep an eye to the sky and stay safe! [smilie=group_hug]

Jason [smilie=The_Hi] - Luv the ScentSational BNB! [smilie=yes] A good BNB is hard to find - whatcha think of the Village BNB candle?

Laurie - sounds like a fun weekend 4 U! [smilie=snoopy] Those pups are gonna be greytful and have greyt fun with the moonpies U made for their goodie bags. [smilie=kewl]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sugar Cookie Latte (wanted a little more coffee to it, so added a smidge of Swan Creeks Roasted Espresso) [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] and burning S&S's Warm Sugar Cookies candle.

- Blackberry Jam & Lemon Curd (very lemony)

Roserent~ Was debating about getting the BJ&LC...is it a tart or sweet lemon?

Laurie~ Enjoy your Hound Dog Howliday!!! ;)

Jason & others in the path of any dangerous weather...Stay Safe!

Sugar Cookie Latte ( [smilie=th_smilies-2] ) -CFTKR from a CF pal...this one smells AMAZING!!! I am really crazy about coffee/bakery scents lately!

Sugar Cookie- Scentsy - also from that CF pal... [smilie=th_teks0311] so much...they both smell FABULOUS!

Sweet Soft Vanilla Pie from DT so it blends and doesn't overpower my other wax.

Have a good one & Happy Saturday! :)

EDIT: Haha...Sweet...Great minds think alike! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Hi MaggieMae! The Blackberry Jam & Lemon Curd (TBG) is mostly tart lemon...really good but not much sugar or berry. I got this as a single freebie (not the full clamshell). It is great for tart, clean lemon, I think. Did you get it? The Lemon Curd and Rose Milk is described as having "tart" lemon but to me it was not tart at all...very warm and sweeter (I loved it :)).

I am really really looking forward to any reviews you post about your TBG order! I am definitely going to order more in a couple months.

Does the Sugar Cookie Latte smell the same cold as melted? I have one...