The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Prayers for your family Michele

melting Marshmallow sugar cookie,vanilla zucchini bread and marshmallow zucchini bread all from shady mountain/butterfly lane scents using these up so i have an excuse to order monday when she reopens.

Melting Harvest Spice from Thompson's...I am truly hooked on this scent. This new batch I just got seems even stronger than the first or it could just be my imagination I suppose.

Michele, deepest sympathy on your loss

Laurie, a cigarette smoke-smelling package is just plain nasty. [smilie=th_puke] Happened to me a few years ago and I never ordered from that vendor again. I think they're oob now. Yuck.

Off to get a haircut this morning...have a great day :thwetkissf:

Sorry your melting day was a bomb yesterday, Laurie. Hope today makes up for it! :)

It's a Shady Mountain kind of day today. Trying her Marshmallow Frost, Vanilla Latte, and Holiday Pecan Spice. Also have a Mason Jar Primitives Maple Brown Sugar going in the great room.

TGIF! DH will be home tonight after working in Phoenix all week. Can't wait! [smilie=th_c61]

Have a good day, all!

Melting Harvest Spice from Thompson's...I am truly hooked on this scent. This new batch I just got seems even stronger than the first or it could just be my imagination I suppose.

Michele, deepest sympathy on your loss

Laurie, a cigarette smoke-smelling package is just plain nasty. [smilie=th_puke] Happened to me a few years ago and I never ordered from that vendor again. I think they're oob now. Yuck.

Off to get a haircut this morning...have a great day :thwetkissf:

The day I ordered mine,they also shipped out 2 hours after ordering. Too bad they on the east coast,cause I've got 7 days in transit for them... I got alot of bakery ones,pumpkin pie included. Do you use their melters?or tealight?

This morning I am melting in one melter a cube of kettle corn and a cube of vanilla cookie by bh&g.

Bathroom melter is buttery gingerbread

Familyroom melter is blueberry verbenca

Good afternoon everyone. Today I'm finish up a couple of things.

Melting: Hawaiian Breeze from Crabby

Burning: Sunset Beach from Woodwick, votive

Hi all. [smilie=th_bb20]

Michele, I'm sorry for your family's loss. We're all thinking about you this week.

Honeybear, so glad your DH is coming home!

Today I'm melting GG Fierce!, which is one of those "Honey I whatever whatever" dupes. I never really got why people went so crazy over that scent. It's just not a big deal to me, I don't really like it very much.

Spotted Hog came today. Have y'all seen enough of that loot in the p0rn section, or does anybody want me to post it? It's not whippets or anything fancy, just the usual. If anyone wants to see it, just holler and I'll post some pics, otherwise I'll leave it alone. (can anyone tell I'm in an apathetic mood today?) [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Spotted Hog came today. Have y'all seen enough of that loot in the p0rn section, or does anybody want me to post it? It's not whippets or anything fancy, just the usual. If anyone wants to see it, just holler and I'll post some pics, otherwise I'll leave it alone. (can anyone tell I'm in an apathetic mood today?) [smilie=th_baaaaa]

I'll proudly admit I'm a wax p0rn-addict.

B)

post it! post it! post it! post it!

th_sHellobar.gif

Besides another stinkin' power outage earlier today, things have been good. I am melting Coconut Caramel Cookie from OLC th_slider_flirt.gif it is reminding me of a Samoa Girl Scout Cookie, minus the chocolate.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Thanks everyone for all the kind words.

I am just burning the same candles as yesterday-YC Chocolate Bunnies-Love it!! and YC Milk & Cookies. This is nice too. I can actually smell these. I think a lot of my problem here is with the 9 ft. ceilings. I can always smell candles better in someone else's house.

I have been too lazy to change out the melters. I had really wanted to go through a lot of my stash. It is going to go very slowly at this rate.

[smilie=The_Hi]

It's been dark and ugly here all day, semi-rainy. I don't know if the weather is affecting the throws or what, around here, today isn't as bad as yesterday, but I still feel like some great scents are just not blowing me away as they usually do

[smilie=th_confused3]

Anyhoo, todays melts are:

Shore Club by Nene's in my room

Tropical Oasis by Grazia in my bathroom

Snow Angels by CFTKR in the living room & hallway

Rain by Shady Mt. in the kitchen (I started with this one in LR and hall also, but couldn't smell it like I wanted, so I combined them into the kitchen)

I hope this dark weather lets up soon - my garden needs SUN! (and so do I - I never feel like I can wake up when it's dark all day)

:mellow:

Changed out my melters to gourmet cookie marshmallow zb from crosscreek and Blackberry jam cookie from sniff my tarts

[smilie=th_slider_hi5] Melting all wonderful gifts from CF pals tonight and it's smelling so great in here! :)

Candleberry Christmas

Dream Tarts Ultimate Apple Pie

WAHM ButterCream Caramel Dipped Apples

[smilie=th_cc15] Thanks! :)

I found a really old Bridgewater - Walk in the Clouds - in a drawer. It still has some scent! I really miss some of the older Bridgewater scents.

Michele, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. What a sad time it's been.

To perk up the day, I'm melting 32 Degrees from LOL and Warm Vanilla Sugar from Nene's. Is daylight savings time tonight? Anyone know for sure? Last time I was off by one week...messed everyone up around here.

Michele, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. What a sad time it's been.

Thanks -It has been a rough 2 weeks.

Melting today all from Crosscreek-

Nanny's Country Pound Cake

Zucchini Cupcakes

Zucchini Drop Cookies

Jules, I do believe that tonight we turn the clocks forward...which means tomorrow I'll be [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Debra~ I miss lots of the older Bridgewater Scents! I wonder why they did that?

It's a Dream Tarts kinda day...

Pears & Pearls

Memory Book

Holly....all smelling so [smilie=th_smilies-2] together...thank you friend! :)

Have a good one! :)

Hi all. Yeah Jules, it's tomorrow. Of COURSE I would end up picking the "spring forward" week to play at both church services, late (our usual) AND early... [smilie=th_a136]

I'm melting Nene's Sweet Snow Cake in the living room. Really enjoying this one, even though it's not really a run-you-out-of-the-house type. In the bedroom it's LOL Tahitian Waterfall/s.

Thank you all for the nice messages of support about the job. It's been stressful to try to re-evaluate, but that's what DH and I are doing. We have some fun stuff planned for this weekend, though. Hopefully that'll help me feel better.

DH is home safe and sound. :wub:

Looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, which will include my DD's birthday dinner tomorrow. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Here's what I've got going so far on this lovely, cloudy day. (Laurie, you can send those dark days my way any 'ole time. [smilie=th_sml29] Sometimes I get tired of sunny days ALL the time! ):

Wahm's Pink Cookies in our bedroom

The Bathing Garden Frangelico Streusel in the great room

Shayz Pink Vanilla Berry Cobbler in the kitchen

Still have lots more warmers to change out, but taking my time this morning so I can enjoy my hubby. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Happy melting, ladies! :)