The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Michele, that is awful, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your DD.

My DS had his iPod touch and his cellphone stolen at school, it makes you feel so violated.

:angry:

This morning I re-ran Blue Sugar and Men Vs. Women, and then I combined the 2 of them to finish their life in the hallway.

Now I have Island Nectar by LSC in the kitchen

Irish Storm by Bright Blessings (from a great CF friend) in the living room

[smilie=thank_you]

Storm Watch by Crabby in the kids bathroom (I was hoping it would throw in there, the whole bag has been a bust - this one included)

[smilie=grrr]

I'm In Love by Soy Breeze in my bathroom

Tropical Lemongrass by CYS in my bedroom

(I am actually smelling it which has been a rare occurance with CYS tarts for me)

[smilie=kewl]

Enjoy the rest of your day!

SO sorry to hear about your DD's stolen purse! :o That is terrible...and to happen at her bday celebration makes is even worse! I hope some results come from the investigation.

Changing up the scents..

Cinnamon Melon Mint from Dream Tarts..sounds odd but smells great!

Black Pearl still going upstairs...yum!

:)

Michele: So sorry about the theft..it's the worse feeling and I had that happen to me back in the day. I am trying to use up my Yankee Holiday Sage candle. It is a wonderful scent but just not strong enough. I'm also melting CFTKR Christmastime. Have a wonderful day candle friends. I'm hoping for a warmer day tomorrow.

So sorry to hear your daughters pocketbook was stolen not a great end to a birthday.

Melting cinnamon apple berry and apple cider bread both from sun harbor

hope you all have a great evening.

Michele - I am so sorry that happened to your daughter & needing to replace your locks.

I am melting Grandma Cantrell's Corn Puddin from Can Do th_happy.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good morning friends...

Just started melting Ultimate Bakery from Front Porch...always good

Today is cleaning and laundry day over here...oh the thrill!!! cheer2.gif NOT!

ilove, you are welcome. The pumpkin pie smells unique to me...don't think I've ever had this version from anyone else before. To my nose, it is spicy with sort of a sweet brown sugar note to it. Here are some of the others I've tried...

• Apples & Cinnamon - strong apple, light cinnamon, very good
  • Coffee Cake - cinnamony, smells exactly like Olio's Apples n' Spice
  • Snickerdoodle - sweet cookies, no spice, okay scent
  • Spice Cake - another favorite, very spicy
  • Country Blessings - same scent as Blue Sugar, very good
  • Sunshine & Laughter - oh my, uber strong and fresh smelling

hope this helps...I'm expecting my third order today. I got more Harvest Spice & Pumpkin Pie and a few other new ones to try...Cinnamon, Gingerbread and Plum Nutmeg. I can update on cold sniff for these later on.

Stella, curious about Pioneer Gatherings...what does it smell like?

medium-smiley-065.gif Hope everyone has a great Monday

the only one that I have in my cart that you've tried is the pumpkin pie one.lol yes I would love to know more about the others once you try them out. Would you say sunshine and laughter compares to a clean cotton scent?

I am suprised that snickerdoodle does'nt have spice in it. And looking at country blessing I only see patchouli and coriander.I like the smell of blue sugar but blue's description sounds different than country blessings.. Descisions descisions. lol

Tonight were burning

YC beach walk,sun & sand,and beachwood together.

Melting ccc coconut milk and lavender.. I am not a huge fan,but I am keeping the promise of using up my stash,untill that tax refund comes.. hehehe

Stella, curious about Pioneer Gatherings...what does it smell like?

Aria - I'm not Stella, but that one made me curious (luv the name! [smilie=yes] ), so looked it up. Here's the description - Pioneer Gathering Candle Tarts. Apples, oranges, spicy cinnamon, and candy. An olde time, homespun fragrance that is reminiscent of a Sunday Pioneer Gathering. Amazing Scent! Here's a link to her store, too. Ye Olde Candle Cupboard Ya know....just in case... [smilie=th_pardon]

Christy - speaking of kitty's, I was watching the too cute kitty's show on Animal Planet last nite and one of them was a Siberian. They said that's known as one that many people with allergies can tolerate. [smilie=kewl] Might be something for U to check out.

We watched the Too Cute Kitty's Show last night, too. Those Siberian kittens are so adorable. One of them (the name escapes me, but it wasn't Tiger or Cougar) was the most precious little thing I think I have ever seen. :wub:

Been out of town for a few days. Always nice to get back home to my hubby and girls, and my tarties, of course. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I've got Shayz Plush Pink Cow, LSC Sugar Cookie Royale, and LOL Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes going for the evening. So good to be home! [smilie=snoopy]

Have a great night, everyone! :confettistars:

My Pink Flower Scents - Lemon Pure melt just wasn't melting right, so I checked the wrapper again. Turns out it was a heart shaped sample soap! Yep. I just melted soap in my melter.th_thConfus_55.gifth_5337c1ad.gif

I cleaned it up and put on Candledippers - Banana Colada Cake and Delightful Scents - Cherry Cotton

My Pink Flower Scents - Lemon Pure melt just wasn't melting right, so I checked the wrapper again. Turns out it was a heart shaped sample soap! Yep. I just melted soap in my melter.th_thConfus_55.gifth_5337c1ad.gif

I cleaned it up and put on Candledippers - Banana Colada Cake and Delightful Scents - Cherry Cotton

HAHAHA! :blush: I have never done that, of course...

Scentsy - Lucky in Love

Honeybear, there's no place like home! [smilie=th_blij51]

Jules, those of us who are dual wax + B&B people, we gotta watch out for stuff like that, huh? Too bad the soap probably didn't "clean" your melter.

Michele, I'm so sorry about the theft. (The only time I have ever been stolen from was one day in grad school when someone stole my homemade, unusual-item lunch out of the fridge. That was bad enough, I can only imagine losing something valuable.)

I'm melting SH Iced Cinnamon Rolls and CYS Blood Orange Pineapple Buttercream, which is fabulous. Maybe it's just me, but every time I melt a pineapple scent, I wind up wondering why I don't order/melt pineapple more often. It's so tasty, refreshing, and a nice fruity alternative to some more common scents. Gotta remember to load up on Dole Whip next time I order from LOL.

:hello:

Starting out the morning with NightBlooming Jasmine & Grapefruit by Olde Primitive Treasures.

Don't have much of a stash from them (I ordered mostly Fall scents on my one and only order and they're buried with the fall stuff I think), but dug out whatever else I have to see if I want to order from the 40% off sale.

I'm not sure I'm crazy about this scent combo but it has started off with a bang!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks the pioneer gathering is very good.

Starting my day off with Christmas shoppe from butterfly lane

and fluffy pink candy from CFTKR. Hope you all have a great day.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Jules: You silly girl...I honestly think I have done the same thing before...My vehicle is in the shop replacing a rusted back up light assembly. I guess it has been getting moisture through a cracked lense so just changing the bulb won't fix the problem.

I am melting Scentsible Scents votive Mint to Be. The sun is shining and I think it will be about 60 here today.

Has anyone caught the show on Animal Planet, My Cat from Hell. I absolutely LOVE this show and have learned so many things about cat behavior. It's a very interesting show. Y'all have a wonderful day.

39169.gif Hope all is well with my CF friends today

Starting off the day with Cinnamon from Thompson's Candle...came in my order yesterday and it's very nice...a warm, rustic cinnamon...not too sharp. Another winner!

the only one that I have in my cart that you've tried is the pumpkin pie one.lol yes I would love to know more about the others once you try them out. Would you say sunshine and laughter compares to a clean cotton scent?

I am suprised that snickerdoodle does'nt have spice in it. And looking at country blessing I only see patchouli and coriander.I like the smell of blue sugar but blue's description sounds different than country blessings.. Descisions descisions. lol

ilove, I think you will be pleased with anything you order from Thompson's...I've not had a dud yet. Country Blessings is for sure blue sugar, no doubt about it. Sunshine and Laughter is more of a fresh air/light floral scent. It doesn't remind me of a laundry or cottony scent. Anyhow, here's my take on the new ones I received yesterday...along with reorders of Pumpkin Pie and Harvest Spice

• Plum Nutmeg...lots of plum, don't smell the nutmeg on cold sniff, fruity
  • Gingerbread...WOW...yummy...gingery bakery scent...very authentic!
  • Cinnamon...love! Warm, rustic cinnamon...not sweet and no bakery notes.

My Harvest Spice jar smells divine and looking forward to seeing how it throws. Let me know what you decide to order...we can compare.

Aria - I'm not Stella, but that one made me curious (luv the name! [smilie=yes] ), so looked it up. Here's the description - Pioneer Gathering Candle Tarts. Apples, oranges, spicy cinnamon, and candy. An olde time, homespun fragrance that is reminiscent of a Sunday Pioneer Gathering. Amazing Scent! Here's a link to her store, too. Ye Olde Candle Cupboard Ya know....just in case... [smilie=th_pardon]

icon_thankyou.gif sweet! I do LOVE YOCC and I believe from that description I've had that same scent from Front Porch...not sure what it was called...it's a strong one.

We watched the Too Cute Kitty's Show last night, too. Those Siberian kittens are so adorable. One of them (the name escapes me, but it wasn't Tiger or Cougar) was the most precious little thing I think I have ever seen. :wub:

Been out of town for a few days. Always nice to get back home to my hubby and girls, and my tarties, of course. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I've got Shayz Plush Pink Cow, LSC Sugar Cookie Royale, and LOL Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes going for the evening. So good to be home! [smilie=snoopy]

Have a great night, everyone! :confettistars:

Love that show!!!!

Jules, you silly girl uglyhammer.gif

Okay friends, everyone have a great day and happy melting & burning. I have some errands to run and meeting a friend for lunch later on.

Good afternoon I'm melting from BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcakes and it's wonderful. I need to get some more of this scent.

Hey :)

Melting:

Citrus Sugar Cake from Ava's all over downstairs..very strong and limey!

and upstairs

Blackberry Sage from Orchid Lake Candles...unusal and very nice combo.

Have a good one.