The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Orange Danish and Coffe is still going all over downstairs and I am enjoying it immensely!!! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Upstairs I put on Black Pearl from Dream Tarts. I'm putting together a list before she closes in May. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I've ordered from Thompson's 3 times and have never received a coupon or sale email, so I guess they don't really offer any discounts too often. They also don't include any freebies with orders. However, their TAT is lightning speed...I placed an order just last Thursday and it was already shipped on Friday. It should be delivered tomorrow. I think their shipping is reasonable. My order was for 5 bags of crumbles and a candle and I think it was $7-something for shipping. I am hooked on their Harvest Spice and Pumpkin Pie.

Oh, almost forgot to say that I am melting Cider Donut from YOCC...absolutely delicious.

Thank you Aria for the info. What other scents did you get besides harvest spice and pumpkin pie?

With their pumpkin pie,Does it compare to another brand that I might have tried before? I've heard good things about this place and as soon as the tax refund shows up,I am ordering.

Hope you are all having a good day. I am melting Zucchini Pear from OLC

Shortygal - That sounds good! What type wax did U order from there?

My afternoon melt was LSC Apple Harvest. It started out as a wonderful fresh apple, then morphed into a cinnamon apple, but ended just as cinnamon, so, don't think it's a reorder for me. BTW - there was plenty 'o smell left in my morning LSC melt, so thought I'd pour it back into the cup and remelt it later. I've done that before with no problem. Welp....came near to a waxtastrophe. :o As I was pouring the wax in the cup, it crumbled before my eyes (kinda melted) and the wax poured out. I was doing this on the stove & fortunately caught it before it went beyond the burner drip pan. I know Pam changed her tart cups & haven't had any problems with the FO disintegrating them now, but, I'd sure use caution pouring the hot wax back in the cup if any of U do that. Maybe the wax was too hot. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm ending the day with Morenci's Honey Pear Cider. :wub:

Happy Weekend Wind-down

(I think that's an oxymoron - I know I'm never happy that the weekend is winding down)

Just changed out my melters, they've been going with the TTMS melts from Friday!

I left them on because #1 I was extremely busy this weekend and just didn't get to it, and #2, they still seemed to be scenting! hmmmm

Well, dinner kind of took over the scentzone layer, so I wanted something with a little zing.

In the living room, I put Blue Sugar by Can-Do (from a CF friend - TY again!)

and in the hallway Men vs. Women by Missy's Tempting Tarts.

The rest I probably won't change out till tomorrow. I'm about to veg out in front of the TV with Oprah's Super Soul Sunday from this morning on the DVR.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

[smilie=th_Kusje-1]

Uh oh, Sweet! Good thing you were paying attention and that you didn't get a big ol' burn!

It is senior citizen day here - all tarts melted were purchased before 2010.

Everything Smells - Corn Flower

Swan - Bay Rum Spice

Blue Moon - Red Currant

Smokey Mountain - Cool Citrus Basil

All are still scenting!

Shortygal - That sounds good! What type wax did U order from there?

It smells yummy! The pear seems to be stronger than the zucchini to my nose, but I like it :) I went with their para soy blend th_biggestgrin.gif

[smilie=th_laughing]

Beautiful day here; mid 70's and sunny. We took full advantage of it and spent most of the day outside; grilled chicken for dinner, ate outside, made a fire in the fire pit and made s'mores, and ended the evening in the hot tub! Melting Coconut Lavender Milk from Can-Do in my office. Smells exactly like Bella's. Love it. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

As I was pouring the wax in the cup, it crumbled before my eyes (kinda melted) and the wax poured out. I know Pam changed her tart cups & haven't had any problems with the FO disintegrating them now, but, I'd sure use caution pouring the hot wax back in the cup if any of U do that.

That's happened to me too! It's very scary...I am glad you are ok and didn't get hurt!

LOL... [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Beautiful day here; mid 70's and sunny. We took full advantage of it and spent most of the day outside; grilled chicken for dinner, ate outside, made a fire in the fire pit and made s'mores, and ended the evening in the hot tub!

Sounds like a wonderful evening!

Finally switched out the melters...didn't want to~ but needed a change.

Mom's Apple Pie from Can Do

Strudel & Spice from Mason Jar Prims

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Hope everyone has a great week! Happy Monday Morning to all!! Ive got lilac in my bathroom from FEH-of course. Makes me long for spring blooms!th_e3301ae2.gif

Today's main scent is TBG Santa's Spruce, with a small chunk of a YC Silver Bells votive thrown in. In the bedroom it's LSC Satin Sheets. Maybe this is really obvious, but I feel like the Satin Sheets is an especially good bedroom scent.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning been a long busy weekend glad to be home. Starting my day out with Pioneer Gatherings from Ye olde Candle and Blue cotton candy from CFTKR have a great monday all.

Good Morning, Starting my day out with Yankee Apple Pumpkin. I sure hope they bring this scent back this fall. And I have from Can-Do Creme Brulee Cupcakes. My house house is smelly yummy!

Hi everyone. We are having snow today, too bad I had to come to work. I am burning: Coconut Lime from ?. Also burning: Holiday Gumdrop from BBW.

Good morning friends...

Just started melting Ultimate Bakery from Front Porch...always good

Today is cleaning and laundry day over here...oh the thrill!!! cheer2.gif NOT!

Thank you Aria for the info. What other scents did you get besides harvest spice and pumpkin pie?

With their pumpkin pie,Does it compare to another brand that I might have tried before? I've heard good things about this place and as soon as the tax refund shows up,I am ordering.

ilove, you are welcome. The pumpkin pie smells unique to me...don't think I've ever had this version from anyone else before. To my nose, it is spicy with sort of a sweet brown sugar note to it. Here are some of the others I've tried...

• Apples & Cinnamon - strong apple, light cinnamon, very good
  • Coffee Cake - cinnamony, smells exactly like Olio's Apples n' Spice
  • Snickerdoodle - sweet cookies, no spice, okay scent
  • Spice Cake - another favorite, very spicy
  • Country Blessings - same scent as Blue Sugar, very good
  • Sunshine & Laughter - oh my, uber strong and fresh smelling

hope this helps...I'm expecting my third order today. I got more Harvest Spice & Pumpkin Pie and a few other new ones to try...Cinnamon, Gingerbread and Plum Nutmeg. I can update on cold sniff for these later on.

Stella, curious about Pioneer Gatherings...what does it smell like?

medium-smiley-065.gif Hope everyone has a great Monday

Good Morning! I'm melting Banana Nut Bread, Banana Puddin', and Nilla Wafers from Can-Do and Banana Creme Pie from CBV. Definitely on a banana kick today!

bm1823, I bet your house smells amazing!

Melting Hot Orange Danish from Can-Do this morning. Where has this vendor been all my life? Oh, yeah, now I remember. I used to have problems melting her wax in my Scentsy melters so I kind of just wrote her off. Then I received a Can-Do scallop tart last spring in a swap and recently decided to toss it in one of my melters. It melted perfectly and threw for days! And with a 25 watt bulb! I have no idea if she's changed her wax or what, but I'm one happy tarter! I wasted no time placing an order and received it in a matter of days. I'm already plotting another order. Have a great day, everyone!

Hi everybody, and a big [smilie=th_smilies_welcome] to all the newbies!

I'm melting Candle Dipper's Sugar Plum Berries this morning. Such a yummy scent and really strong too! :)

Gail

Guest jesuschick

I am at work so just have my little Scentsy warmer and a sliver of Spiced Pumpkin melting.

Cannot wait to get home and pick out and melt more (and more than a sliver!)

Hi All-

It was a busy weekend here. Unfortunately older DD had her pocketbook stolen at her birthday party in Manhattan. It was a bar that she had never been to before. There was no cash but the items in her bag-camera, car key , new wallet, keys to my house with my address on her license, (need to change my locks now), and her Iphone, are going to cost a small fortune to replace. The handbag was an older one but it was a designer bag we had bought her one Christmas. The birthday celebration was great but it did not end on a good note. She filed a police report. Hopefully she gets some feedback today after the police look through the surveillance video.

I still have the EW Marshmallow Madness going. This one surprised me. For an older tart it still has plenty of zing left. Love it!! It is almost done now and I will be changing the melters to Crosscreek-Pink Kisses, Pink Romance and Pink Noel.