The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

It's a cold one here today! I am getting so spoiled by all the warm weather we have been having lately.

This afternoon I finally got around to melting what i intended to melt yesterday-CCCC Pink Romance, Pink Kisses and Pink Noel. Thanks everyone for all your kind words about DD's handbag. Little by little the items stolen are being replaced. Her new iphone came today.

Have a dinner this evening so I doubt I will be melting anything else today.

Michele, what a terrible thing to have happen to your DD, and on her birthday no less.

I just got back from DMV. Had to re-new my license. Total wait time was an hour and 30 minutes. <_< Next on the adgenda are dental appointments for all four of us. Yes, I am crazy enough to brave DMV and the dentist in the same day. lol I can't think of a more unpleasant way to spend a day, but at least I can scratch it off my to-do list!

On this very windy day I'm melting Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy.

Trying out another scent from Olde Primitive Treasures, this time it's Grammy's Keeping Room.

This morning I melted Nightblooming Jasmine & Grapefruit and it was UBER strong. Unfortunately, I just didn't like it which made it overpowering. I let it go until I left the house at 12:45, when I turned the melters off as i was leaving. I love the cold sniff of Grammy's Keeping Room, they're not quite melted down yet, we'll see how they throw. I'll report back, as I'm trying to decide whether to place on order from the 40% off sale (and I'm sure others may be contemplating it as well)

Katz, I've seen all of Season 1 of My Cat From Hell. It is a very informative show, and I always find it enlightening to see how it's usually the humans that are somehow inadvertently causing or contributing to the "bad" behavior on the part of the cat.

mpfand, that sounds like a not-so-fun day. Hope you get to relax once you get your errands done!

I'm melting SH Pink Lime. This one is awesome, but as far as Spotted Hog scents go, it gets relegated to the role of Paradise's ugly stepsister. Y'all should try it sometime. It's refreshing, well-blended, and strong.

Good evening tonight's melts are Apple Pumpkin Strudel from cozy cottage and Caramelized Apple Praline Zucchini from CFTKR

Melting CFTKR's Sweet Cranberry Corn Pudding this evening - it was included as a sample with my recent order. Love it!

Edit: This one morphed a bit...started out as cranberry mixed with a bit of a "bakery" scent, but ended up straight cranberry. Very tart scent - still nice, but I may try blending it with marshmallow or something next time to see if that sweetens it up a bit.

We watched the Too Cute Kitty's Show last night, too. Those Siberian kittens are so adorable.

Honeybear - It was funny that the papa turned out to be the cat next door. :D

My Pink Flower Scents - Lemon Pure melt just wasn't melting right, so I Yep. I just melted soap in my melter.

Jules - Too funny! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Well...it should be nice & clean now.

Has anyone caught the show on Animal Planet, My Cat from Hell. I absolutely LOVE this show and have learned so many things about cat behavior. It's a very interesting show.

Katz - I've caught several episodes, too and always learn something from watching it. Watching some of the problems the cat owners have, mine don't seem so bad. :rolleyes:

I do LOVE YOCC and I believe from that description I've had that same scent from Front Porch...not sure what it was called...it's a strong one.

Aria - first one that came to mind when I read it was FP's Primitive Gathering - it's pretty much the same description.

Michelle - Do U think U could have squeezed one more icky thing into your day? [smilie=th_biqazm1] I hope U all have some fun tonite! [smilie=party]

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin & Crushed Nutmeg - luv this scent! :wub:

Guest jesuschick

Well, I wanted to melt something new tonight but my Front Porch Hot Apple Pie and Flannel Sheets are the Energizer Bunnies of waxies. They keep going and going and going...

I feel too guilty pouring them out to start something new.

this mornign it was Kringle's Under the Sea in the kitchen tart warmer, YCs Sun & Sand/Pink Sands blend in my home office warmer. When I got to work, It was Kims Tarts Pink Sugar, Now that Im at home for the night, Im unwinding with Country Light Candle's Green Tea in my kitchen warmer, I'm having her pour a candle of this one for me...love it!!

Mpfand~ I was at motor vehicles today too! What a fun pair we are? [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Thank goodness I went when no one was there...took me only about 10 minutes but...when I new photo popped up I actually got frightened!!! [smilie=th_yellow5] Yikes.

Melting:

Pumpkin Spice from Embers [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good night. :)

MP - I bet you are really glad today is over!

I am still trying to melt through old tarts, but I sure am itching to order from some new places.

Tonight I am melting Everything Smells - Lavender Bssil.

Michelle - Do U think U could have squeezed one more icky thing into your day? [smilie=th_biqazm1] I hope U all have some fun tonite! [smilie=party]

Does grocery shopping count? lol We did go out for pizza after the dentist so at least I didn't have to cook! And none of us had any cavities! :D

Mpfand~ I was at motor vehicles today too! What a fun pair we are? [smilie=th_LA839B1117] Thank goodness I went when no one was there...took me only about 10 minutes but...when I new photo popped up I actually got frightened!!! [smilie=th_yellow5] Yikes.

Oh yeah, we know how to have a good time! [smilie=th_foolish1] Lucky you in and out in 10 min! They're sending my new license in the mail so I won't see my picture for at least another week. This [smilie=th_thConfus_55] will probably be my reaction. lol

Happy Hump-Day!

[smilie=th_00000020]

Re-running Grammy's Keeping Room by Olde Primitive Treasures in living room & hallway this morning

look, here's me re-runnin:

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

LOL

I'm really lovin' this one (and the sale is on till 3pm still - not sure what time zone that is - just sayin')

[smilie=th_Whistle]

Split a large tart from CYS, Green Planet between my bedroom & bathroom

(c'mon throw, baby, throw!)

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Eternity (type) by AromaSoy/Grazia in kid's bathroom

In the kitchen it's Fall Festival by Nene's from a CF buddy [smilie=th_friends] Thanks, friend!

Have a Wonderful Day, everyone!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning starting my day off with Pink Sugar cookies from crosscreek and Christmas splendor from Ava's

was trying to avoid the sale at OPT but have a feeling i will be caving

Good morning...beautiful day here, but very, very windy again windy.gif

Melting Cider Donut from YOCC...absolutely wonderful luvlove.gif

Maggie and mpfand, I always cringe when I have to take out my drivers' license.thscared.gif The picture looks nothing like me at all ...or at least I hope not!!!! 98c56b1b.gif

Fasting for my doctors appt for me this morning...my yearly check-up. Can't wait to get it over with so I can come home and have coffee & some breakfast. Just_Cuz_12.gif

becky, that sure sounds like an interesting scent from Haley's...or maybe it's because I'm hungry!!!! lol

Hope you all have a wonderful day today image207-1.gif

Good morning :)

I am melting Malted Milk from Can Do th_76d65c2f.gif It is supposed to be warm here today, I believe near 60 degrees. The only thing I do not like about the warmer weather, is the returning of bugs. I hate bugs and they always seem to be wherever I am hanging around. I went to grab a mug for my cup of coffee and a silverfish bug ran out down the cabinet th_pullhair.gif

Aria~ Good luck at the docs! :)

Shortygal~ I know!!!! I hate bugs too.... [smilie=th_help] We get Camel Crickets in the basement...EWWW! Have you ever seen them? [smilie=th_puke] CREEPY!!!

Becky~ Your scent does sound YUMMY!!! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Finally changed the melters...left them on all night...

Sugar Cookie Royale from LSC...gotta new delivery on it's way and I got NO room in the LSC box...better get melting.

Babka from Cozy Cottage

Have a good one...gotta go exercise and then to work! :)

Of course I had to google Camel Crickets - thanks for the creep-out Maggie!

I hate hate hate bugs, 'SPECIALLY spiders.

yuk - now I'm looking around

:unsure:

Okay, I gave up the ghost on the CYS tart - I guess I'll keep trying, I have a big bag of really big melts and every so often one gives off the slightest scent that gives me hope. Those were one of the biggest disappointments of my purchasing days.

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

I replaced the one in my room with Magnolia Orange Blossoms by Olde Primitive Treasures. I'ma meltin' away on those, and I will report back to those who may be still on the fence about the sale. This particular one is in a lower temp melter, so I'm wondering if it will melt, it seems like pretty hard wax. We shall see.

[smilie=th_confused3]

I replaced the CYS tart in my bathroom with an oldie from AromaSoy/Grazia called Herbs de Province EO - man these babies are so old some are yellowing. Grazia was one of my first loves in tartage.

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[eta]

the OPT in my room IS slow to melt, but it's almost done, so I think it will get there.

I also added Ocean Water by YC in my family room