The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Michele, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

NMhoneybear, glad your DH made it home safely and in time for your DD's birthday! Happy Birthday to her! [smilie=th_blij40]

Melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy and Chicks Dig It from Haley's. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

Of COURSE I would end up picking the "spring forward" week to play at both church services, late (our usual) AND early... [smilie=th_a136]

Christy - do U play piano....or...? [smilie=kewl] Good idea - try to go out and have fun this weekend. Too much thinking/analyzing can sometimes lead to confusion, KWIM? It probably doesn't help much, but, I didn't get a job I once interviewed for, either. But, I did get the one that was meant 4 me. [smilie=yes]

Honeybear - happy birthday to your DD's! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] How old will they be?

I'm melting LSC On Christmas Morning. This is an amazing tart - it's morphed scents several times - all wonderful. :wub: I went to look up the description, but the site's down (saw on the Melting Pot threads it's d/t family emergencies), so, I don't know what I'm smelling (coffee...pastries...spices?), but it's GOOD! [smilie=th_yahoo]

I thought I was melting Country Light Candle Company's Pink Sands dupe - but after about an hour Im like wow I really can't smell it, how unusual for her tarts?! I went in and checked, uhhh plugging in the warmer might help!?! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

In the kitchen i have BBW's blackberry & grapefruit. another winner. they've been putting out some good scents lately, i just am not thrilled with the quality- the whole wick drowning thing but hey $7 for a highly scented fill my house candle, ill deal!

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Ultimate Bakery from Front Porch.

Burning: Wild Rose by Village Candle.

Cucumber Lemon by West Brook. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

[smilie=thank_you] for the birthday wishes for my girls, Mpfand and Sweet&Spiceygrl. They will be 15 and 17. Yep, my baby girls are growing up. Seriously, we are so lucky to have such amazing daughters. They are both compassionate, kind, witty, beautiful, and brilliant intellectually. We couldn't be more proud of them. [smilie=th_LOVE]

I wasn't having good luck with my melts from earlier. They were either not throwing at all or the scent was too light...even the Wahm's, which was surprising since those are usually quite strong. I'm having one of my bad headache days and had to take one of those icky strong painkillers [smilie=superman] , so I'm spending a lot of time in the bedroom. I need something that will pack more of a punch! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Changed out to:

Sniff My Tarts Butter Brickle in our bedroom

Sniff My Tarts Strawberry Jelly Donut in the great room (zero throw on The Bathing Garden Frangelico Struesel, maybe cuz the room is too big, so trying a couple of squares of it in the study)

It's starting to smell yummy in here! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Wish I could say I felt better, though... :mellow:

just changed out my warmers for the 2nd time nothing smells right hope my sniffer is ok. melting pink zucchini bread from haleys

Honeybear~ Feel better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Glad your DH is home safely and [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DD!!!

Sweet~ I love that "On Christmas Morning" too!! It is amazing..and I agree with the morphing... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Melting the same downstairs and put LSC Lavender Confections upstairs...love this!!! :)

Hello all!

I am melting Scentsy Sugar Cookie mixed with a little bit of CBV Lemon Peach Pound Cake Preserves. The CBV tart alone won't stay fully melted in my warmer, this is the only wax so far I have run into that is doing that. The small amount is staying melted and adding a nice touch of lemon to the Sugar Cookie th_200912104451.gif

I am looking forward to getting Mexican takeout from a local restaurant here tonight - so hungry! th_Drglar.gif

I hope everyone has a good evening.

I went in and checked, uhhh plugging in the warmer might help!?! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Don't feel bad - I've done that, too! [smilie=th_pardon]

Yep, my baby girls are growing up. Seriously, we are so lucky to have such amazing daughters. They are both compassionate, kind, witty, beautiful, and brilliant intellectually. We couldn't be more proud of them. [smilie=th_LOVE]

I'm having one of my bad headache days and had to take one of those icky strong painkillers, so I'm spending a lot of time in the bedroom.

Honeybear - It's great to hear parents brag on their kids - keep it up! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I hope your head feels better soon. I can't melt tarts when I have a bad headache, or I'd [smilie=th_puke] .

My afternoon melt was FP's Christmas Cookies & Eggnog - droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I'm ending the day with Morenci's Honey Pear Cider candle...yummm!

Have a great evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

edit: It was mentioned earlier, but, don't forget to change your clocks AHEAD tonite. Unless I'm in a race (yeah...like that's gonna happen :lol: ), I'd much rather fall behind. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Candles tonight

YC ~ Bright Copper Kettles

Beanpod ~ Conversation & Sweets

Village ~ Crisp Apple

Finally changing out the melters...they were going good...enjoyed them lots! :)

OMG Caribbean Cake

Cozy Cottage Caribbean Fruit Smoothie

CYS Apple Cider Donuts

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Evening Friends

Having a challenging day here today. DH is sick (flu-ish) and this morning I noticed my chocolate Lab Bear's ear "didn't hang right". Upon closer inspection, I found an egg sized lump on the hanging flappy part. Took him to the vet where he was diagnosed with a hematoma - self inflicted from scratching and/or shaking his head. He has terrible allergies which are acting up right now, and I did hear him shaking his head in the night last night. Poor guy! So he will be having surgery on Monday to drain the blood and stitch his ear.

:(

Nothing much got accomplished around here today - including in the melting department. So this evening I am finally settling into some scent-sory relaxation.

Jade by CFTKR is on in the living room and hallway. Jade is one of my favorite FAVORITE scents!

:wub:

I'm also burning a Morenci Candle, White Butterflies.

Hope all are having a good weekend.

Good evening everyone :hello:

CFTKR~ Pumpkin marshmallow

Masons jar primitives~ Blackberry jam butter cookies

Slatkin & Co~ Marshmallow fireside

My house smells so good [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good Evening Friends

Having a challenging day here today. DH is sick (flu-ish) and this morning I noticed my chocolate Lab Bear's ear "didn't hang right". Upon closer inspection, I found an egg sized lump on the hanging flappy part. Took him to the vet where he was diagnosed with a hematoma - self inflicted from scratching and/or shaking his head. He has terrible allergies which are acting up right now, and I did hear him shaking his head in the night last night. Poor guy! So he will be having surgery on Monday to drain the blood and stitch his ear.

yucky!! The surgery is pretty quick and easy! Hope Bear feels better soon. Labs are notorious for allergies, I battled them with mine for a few years before we finally got them under control.

Majick - back a bit you mentioned the B&BW Blackberry Grapefruit - I really like it! It is a little different than most of their scents.

Cookie - do you have favorites from West Brook?

Tonight has been Beachwalk from Pebble Creek.

Good morning! th_smiley-yawn.gif

My alarm went off an hour early & I was too tired to realize it. I am melting LSC Sugar Cookie French Toast th_LOVE.gif The smell is going nicely with my coffee I just made. It is so quiet in the house, but I hear birds singing outside. Spring is on the way! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif If only the bugs would go somewhere else...still dealing with those yucky silverfish.

kapook_20484.gif Happy Sunday everyone

Melting Sweet Cake Zucchini from CFTKR...love

DS#2 has a hockey game this afternoon

Going to be a gorgeous day here...so looking forward to spending lots of time outside

Have a good one

It's a gorgeous day here, too. Woke to sunshine splashing my bedroom. Such a relief after so many cloudy days lately, which really affects my mood.

Today is CFTKR Decadent Lemon Bars and Nene's Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream . [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Michelle, sending prayers for your family after such a sad loss.

Laurie, I hope Bear heals quickly. He'll feel so much better after that hematoma is drained. I take my Chaz back for a recheck on Wednesday, and hope that the infection is gone.

Laurie - Awwww....poor guys. Get well wishes for your DH and Bear! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

I'm melting LSC Snickerdoodle Drizzle Bread - deeeelish! [smilie=th_smilies-2] It's going to be 20 degrees above average here all week. My daffodils are already at least 6 inches high - unusual for the beginning of March. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Laurie~ Hope your DH and your little buddy feel better soon!

Miya~ Hi [smilie=The_Hi] new poster! Good to "see" ya!

Aria ~ Good luck at the hockey game!

Heating up the same scents as last night...but added:

Frosted Cranberry from Skatkins