The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

:hello:

Melting CFTKR Tropical Sugar and Coconut Pear

Burning Mainstays triple wicked Key Lime Pie :confettistars:

Have a great day everyone!

It is a beautiful day here!!

Melting Can Do Gingersnap Cookies in all melters. Smells good.

Laurie-hope you are able to get an appointment for the vet.

Have a great day everyone!!

jedda, hope your allergies clear up soon! It's no fun to be stuffed up and sneezy.

Honeybear, hope your headaches go away!

Laurie, best wishes for Bear.

I'm melting CBV Sharin' a Sleeping Bag. This one is nicer than I expected. Once in a while I need an earthy or flowery break from all the fruity.

Re: reach and grab, I have a different system. At any one time I probably have about 20-30 tarts setting out on little shelves waiting to be melted. They're all kind of "on deck." Whenever I need a new scent, I look at those first. Sometimes I go rummaging around in my main stash for a particular thing, but usually I just choose from what's out. Those are selected mostly for age, but also if there's something wrong with the container/label, or if I just feel like it. It's very scientific.

:hello: Melting CFTKR Tropical Sugar and Coconut PearBurning Mainstays triple wicked Key Lime Pie :confettistars: Have a great day everyone!

How is that key lime pie candle? I saw it at WM and put it back,cause I really don't need more candles untill I use what I've got lol.

Today its

pumpkin creme brulee melting

philly butter cake melting

lemon scones votives burning

maine blueberry votive burning

Melting Lessie's Coco-mint Frost

Also have the last of my YC Bright Copper Kettles jar on the warmer...sad to see this one go.

Jedda~ Feel better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Laurie~ Good luck at the vet today! :)

Early melts:

Whipped Cinnamon Frosting from Olde Prim Treasures

Changed to:

Fluffy Pink Candy Apples

Pink Keylime Cake

Fluffed Up Caramel Apples

All from Tara's and gifts from a CF friend... [smilie=th_00000020] and [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a good one! :)

Laurie - Did Bear get in to see the vet today? Hope his ear's feeling much better! [smilie=yes]

Jedda - Hope those nasty allergies stop messin w/your nose soon. No fun not being able to smell our waxies. :(

Trep - What's Care Pkg smell like? [smilie=th_235F35F32] Sounds like it might be a comfort type scent...?

Just started burning S&S' Warm Sugar Cookie candle from a very generous CF buddy. [smilie=th_excited-1] [smilie=thank_you] The cold sniff on this was so good I almost licked it. [smilie=th_cha40]

Sweet--Care Package smells like fresh baked cookies from home--hence the care package name. I absolutely love it. It is very comforting and yummy smelling. I highly recommend it.

TY Trep! Sounds like my kinda scent - adding it to the list. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Happy birthday Candlelove! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d I know your birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I wanted to start celebrating early. [smilie=th_blij40] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Dinner is done, kitchen cleaned, now it's time for a new melt. I went with Welcome Home from Scentsy. I'm off to the gym, then home to shower and relax. [smilie=th_51991986] Hope everyone's had a great day!

Guest jesuschick

Got my Shayz order tonight. Curing? Are you KIDDING??

I have either (I may have gotten lids mixed) Marshy Marshmallows or Toastie Marshmallows in one warmer and Pumpkin Zucchini Bread in the other.

I have just had them going about an hour and I LOVE them already!

Aria, just had to tell you my Thompson's comes tomorrow!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

That's great...let us know what you ordered, okay?

Burning YC Kitchen Spice and the very last of BBW Kitchen Spice

Have a great night

That's great...let us know what you ordered, okay?

Burning YC Kitchen Spice and the very last of BBW Kitchen Spice

Have a great night

umm pumpkin pie,blueberry pound cake,butter rum,oatmeal cookie,maple,vanilla coconut,glazed lemon cookies,apple dumpling,snickerdoodle, :wub: ;) :o It's been a long time of using my stash with no ordering,it felt good to order it.

Switched out the melters. In the living room I'm going matchy-matchy: melting SH Frosted Lime Cupcake and burning CBV same scent. In the bedroom it's TBG Winter Apothecary.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks again, for all your good wishes for my guy Bear. He did get to the vet this morning, but unfortunately they didn't get him into surgery until late afternoon, so he's spending the night.

:angry:

I feel horrible that he has been fasting since dinner last night, also no water, and then stuck in a crate with that rotten, uncomfortable hematoma all morning and afternoon. And WORSE yet, there is no one at the clinic overnight, so he's alone there, I am worried sick.

[smilie=th_stink]

Tonight I changed a couple of melters, and am now enjoying Pomegranite by OMG in my bedroom (at least I will be when I get in there), and Seaside Cottage by Kountry Lights from a CF friend

[smilie=th_teks0311]

I think I'm going to turn in so I don't sit her fretting about Bear.

Good night, Friends!

Laurie~ I know it's hard but try not to worry...he'll be home lickty split!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Finally changing out the scents...

Creamy Caramel Zucchini Bread from BH

Hillbilly Homebrew from Mason Jar Prims

Cupboard Sweet Cakes from Mason Jar Prims

G'night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I understand exactly what you say. Laurie - if only we could explain what is happening to the furbabies - and that we will be coming back to get them!

Also - for the reach and grab - I usually only do it when I can not make up my mind, so whatever come up is the one that gets melted!

Tonight I am melting BRH - Black Code. A sample, I think.

I just woke up and turn on my warmer [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Who is up late night melter here?

I'm melting,

OMG~ Pink sugar cheesecake

Front porch~ Pink sugar cookie dough bread

hmmm I wanna some sweet things now..happy morning and sweet dreams [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Who is up late night melter here?

I think that would be me. Hi and welcome, Miya! [smilie=The_Hi]

Lately I've had a rough combination of insomnia and my overall sleep schedule being off. Nice to know I'm not the only one prowling around at this hour. Once my cat gets off my lap, I'm headed to bed to try again.

Good Morning!

This morning my home is being scented by by a generous RAOW'r from CF

[smilie=thank_you]

Melting Jungle Love by Snickerdoodle Creations in the living room & hall. The cold sniff of this was TDF! It's almost fully melted now and it smells HEAVENLY! Oh, my enabling raow friend - I now must hunt down this vendor and see if she's still in business!

Also melting Zen by Scentsationals (another RAOW treasure) in both kids' bathrooms.

(the rest are yesterday's re-runs until I get around to it)

Wow it smells GREAT around here at this early hour!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm off this morning to try and find a comfy e-collar for Bear - he's going to have to wear it awhile they said, and the hard plastic cone of shame they send him home in, just looks too uncomfortable to me. I went out in the rain yesterday and bought a softy e-cone in size L but when I got home and tried it on my other Lab, Bo, it was a very tight fit, and Bear's a little heftier. They didn't have XL, but another store has a different style in XL, so I'll be headed over there on the way to pick him up. I hope he did okay, I'm still worried till I see him!

[smilie=th_snoopy]

Thanks again, everyone and have a great day!

Good Morning--starting mine with one cube each of BH&G Baked Apple Strudel and Green Apple. The first time I tried the strudel I thought it needed more apple and the apple is too strong for me by itself so I decided to mix them and I can see that for my nose anyway this is a perfect combo. Glad I tried it.

Laurie--I hope you find your dog doing great this morning--these pets of ours really become part of the family, don't they? Just awhile ago I was brushing my teeth with our cat in the bathroom with me. I thought he had left and as I turned to dry my hands found he was still there. He moved and I moved and I ended up practically falling down and stepping on him twice!! He wasn't hurt but he has been giving me dirty looks ever since and that meow that means he is upset. So, I got down on the floor with him and petted him and now we are friends again. Ha!! I hate to do anything to upset him--just as I hate to upset any family member. They really touch our hearts, for sure.

a