The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Aria, we both melted Can-Do's Vanilla Woods yesterday. I loved it too, and would reorder it in a heartbeat.

Also melted Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger. Whoever recommended this...I thank you. It's wonderful !

No melts yet today since I'm heading out for the day.

Good morning all Laurie hope your feeling better today. My dog finally slept all night glad his new meds are helping him. Melting cotton candy party cake still from CFTKR. Doctors appt then heading out for the weekend to our 1st race of the 2012 season. Have a great weekend all.

Stella, so glad to hear your pup is doing better. Mine had to be put on a second, stronger round of antibiotics a couple of days ago. The first round didn't clear up the infection. Vet has suggested that if he doesn't respond to this med, we should do an ultrasound and look for a kidney stone. Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Besides playing three arrangements on stage, they then have to go into another room and do a sight play. This is reading and playing a piece of music they have never seen before...incredible to witness.

Aria - hope U got to video that - what memories that would be! :wub: Doing a sight play is awesome! Glad they're learning the ability to do that at a young age. [smilie=kewl]

I will have a house full of boys later on today, should be a hoot

Shortygal - Happy birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_blij40] You're going to have a house full of energy for sure! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Mine had to be put on a second, stronger round of antibiotics a couple of days ago.

Boogie - hope this new med works great for your pup! [smilie=yes] BTW - I luv Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger, too. [smilie=th_LOVE] I looked a while ago, and it's not on her list anymore. I think it was under the 'fall scents' category, and they're gone for now. [smilie=th_cray]

I'm melting LSC Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast. Mouthwatering good! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Hope everyone is safe from the storms yesterday. [smilie=group_hug] Looks like a few more today. Boot this nasty storm system outta here already!

Shortygal~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!!

Boogie~ Hope you little pup is feeling better soon! :)

Aria~ Horray for your DS!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Glad the concert went well!!

This morning it's:

Pretty in Pink from Orchid Lake upstairs...

Still deciding on downstairs scents...

Decided on:

Memories of Yesteryear from Angel Scented Candles

Arctic Air from Nene's

Holiday Cheer from LSC

[smilie=cloud_9]

Have a happy and safe day! :)

Happy Saturday, everybody!

Boogie, I hope your dog feels better soon! A kidney stone in a pet sounds awful.

I felt like melting an aquatic scent today (even for ME, there is such a thing as too much fruit) and had DH choose from a variety of LSC ones (Hollanburst, etc) and Nene's. He selected Nene's Tranquil Seas. I'll probably burn a candle with this -- CBV Neptune's Oasis and/or YC Sandcastle Swirl.

(Jar candle update: I only have 5 total now. Working to use up the stash completely!)

edited to add: Maggie, how is the Nene's Arctic Air? I went to her site and read the description. Sounds like it could be a good one.

Maggie, how is the Nene's Arctic Air? I went to her site and read the description. Sounds like it could be a good one.

Christy...it was a freebie in my order and I just love it! It is ozone-y and clean...really very nice!! The name sounds minty but it's not...it has so many scents in it but they blend so well. I told Missy I'll be ordering this one...she said they love it in her house! :)

th_Hello_.gif

Thanks sweet&spicey and Maggie! Only 2 boys ended up coming over, so things weren't too crazy :)

I'm melting BHG Vanilla Sugar Cookie w/ a little cake batter ice cream from an unmarked vendor. Hope everyone has a good night!

Final melts of the day are Mimi's House from Can-Do in the family room and kitchen, Luna from Scentsy in the master bedroom and bath.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe G'morning...up early on this Sunday morning...DS#2 has an early hockey practice.

Due to high winds here Friday night and yesterday we were without internet and cable TV...luckily I was busy running around and the boys' had friends over. I felt a little lost not being able to get on-line though! [smilie=th_create]

Melting Lemon Poppyseed Cake from YOCC...lovin' it.

Aria--congrats to your DS on his band's performance. I used to be a band instructor so I know all the hard work it takes to get scores like that.

trep, thanks so much! Their band instructor is great with them and very well-liked and respected. What amazes me is how grown up the kids look when they are on stage playing...so focused and mature for 12-14 year olds! What ages did you teach?

Aria, we both melted Can-Do's Vanilla Woods yesterday. I loved it too, and would reorder it in a heartbeat.

Boogie, Vanilla Woods is so very good....it's such a deep, unique scent. Hope your doggie is on the mend soon.

Aria - hope U got to video that - what memories that would be! :wub: Doing a sight play is awesome! Glad they're learning the ability to do that at a young age. [smilie=kewl]

Thanks sweet...it was memorable for sure. I am amazed at how far they have come since starting band in 5th grade.

Shortygal~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!!

Boogie~ Hope you little pup is feeling better soon! :)

Aria~ Horray for your DS!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Glad the concert went well!!

Thanks so much Maggie!

Attention feline lovers! Take a peek at this video...lol...

Click here for video

The kitty in the video is the spitting image of my Tiger...lol...

Hope everyone is safe from storms now...have a wonderful Sunday handcat.gif

Attention feline lovers! Take a peek at this video...lol...

Click here for video

The kitty in the video is the spitting image of my Tiger...lol...

LOL....Too cute!!!!

Good Morning All. [smilie=th_316785e4]

This morning the melts are:

Orange Danish & Coffee from WAHM...A BIG favorite...so sad she is not open anymore...this is [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hot Orange Danish from Can Do

Have a great one. :)

Aria - phoo! :angry: I wanna see the kitty, but my ISP is dial up and it takes forever to download anything on Utube. :(

Christy - speaking of kitty's, I was watching the too cute kitty's show on Animal Planet last nite and one of them was a Siberian. They said that's known as one that many people with allergies can tolerate. [smilie=kewl] Might be something for U to check out.

I'm melting LSC Creamy Cinnamon Chai Tea - mmmmmmm...good! :wub: Also burning HOS Vanilla Chai candle and Scentsible Scents Williamsburg votive.

Aria,I think it was you who mentioned buying from Thompson's. Do they ever have sales at all? Or shipping specials?

Were melting frosted zuch cupcakes

burning maple pancakes,madagascar vanilla votives

I'm melting LOL OMG Sugar Cookie.

Thanks for the suggestion, Sweet. I have visited a Siberian breeder before, but it was a little hard to gauge my reaction because I think she had some non-Siberians living in her house as well. I think that breed is supposed to have "less" of the offending protein, which for some people might still unfortunately be too much. Maybe someday when I can afford it, I'll check them out again.

Aria,I think it was you who mentioned buying from Thompson's. Do they ever have sales at all? Or shipping specials?

Were melting frosted zuch cupcakes

burning maple pancakes,madagascar vanilla votives

I've ordered from Thompson's 3 times and have never received a coupon or sale email, so I guess they don't really offer any discounts too often. They also don't include any freebies with orders. However, their TAT is lightning speed...I placed an order just last Thursday and it was already shipped on Friday. It should be delivered tomorrow. I think their shipping is reasonable. My order was for 5 bags of crumbles and a candle and I think it was $7-something for shipping. I am hooked on their Harvest Spice and Pumpkin Pie.

Oh, almost forgot to say that I am melting Cider Donut from YOCC...absolutely delicious.