The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes Mpfand, Michele, Aria, Sweet and Laurie! :)

Laurie~ Feel better, my friend...I hope you can take something for the pain and get some rest. [smilie=th_balloons]

Kumquat is still going strong.

Have a good night. :)

Feel better soon, Laurie!

Earlier today I melted LSC Blackberry Plum, and now it's LOL Magnolia & Orange Blossom in the bedroom and LOL Lavender in the living room.

Currently melting:

Kim's - Leaves (type), Pumpkin Cornbread

BG - Harvest Spice Cake

Currently burning:

KOFL - Cinnamon Twist, Praline Caramel Sticky Buns

Good morning all Laurie hope your feeling better today. My dog finally slept all night glad his new meds are helping him. Melting cotton candy party cake still from CFTKR. Doctors appt then heading out for the weekend to our 1st race of the 2012 season. Have a great weekend all.

th_hello.gif TGIF! I'm melting Pumpkin Cheesecake from YOCC.

Stella - Glad to hear the meds are helping out your buddy.

Laurie - Hope you feel better!

Thanks Debra, they had a good day! :)

Stella~ So glad to hear your little pup is doing better!

This morn it's:

Swan Creek Triple Layer Carrot Cake...odd smelling but not offensive. It'll stay.

Have a good day. :)

Coffee-7.gif Good Morning

Melting Aunt Brenda's Banana Nut Bread from Can-Do...absolutely delicious

DS#1 is going to a band festival after school today...he is so excited(band geek). He truly loves being in the band and performing. Hoping they do well in the competition!

Heading out the door to run a few errands 111o1vu1wkklf.gif

Have a great Friday!

Good (almost) afternoon !

Thanks for the good wishes, I'm feeling better today.

Got my grocery shopping done this morning, and put away - YAY!

Still working on those Things That Make Scents tarts I have from way back when -

Forbidden Meadow in my room

Clothesline in the kitchen (that one has a pretty decent throw)

Blew Out My Flip Flop in the hallway

Footprints in the Sand in the living room

One of them (Summertime at the Shore) lasted a long time! Every time I'd think it's not throwing, I'd walk down the hall and catch a whiff and couldn't bring myself to throw it out until now.

[smilie=grrr]

Don'tcha hate when that happens?

I looked at this vendor's site, and they have bargain basement tarts for 50c again. They are good sized (2 oz.) cups, but they are SO messy and mediocre throws. Still . . . 50 cents . . . anyone else waffle like this?

UGH

Oh well, have a great day, anyone.

[smilie=th_bb20]

On this cloudy, chilly afternoon I have on Scentsationals Banana Nut Bread and a small Simple Living Pillar of Vanilla Cake. I had the three wick Vanilla Cake candles last year but this pillar does not smell like that--it has a strong scent of honey--I like it but it is not the same as the three wick of the same scent. I have to say, though, that I cannot believe the throw I am getting from this small pillar. I lit it in the bathroom, started to brush my teeth and before I could even finish brushing the room was filled with scent. Amazing! The absolute second I lit it, it started scenting the room. It only cost 89 cents, too, and I bought a lilac of the same brand--they have strawberry and maybe a couple of others of these at Wal Mart so you might want to pick up some if you like those scents.

The tart that wouldn't die finally did. (It was Tara's Celtic Moonspice and it went for four days!) It's about time for a change, so I'm going with the divine LSC Fall Harvest. There's been a lot of perfection in wax around here lately!

Gail

Laurie - hope you're feeling better today. The only good thing I can say about going to the dentist is..... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ....geeze, I'm not coming up with anything. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Ok...the best part of going to the dentist is the relief we feel when we're not there anymore. [smilie=th_200912104451] Sorry, [smilie=hijacked] but...why don't they make dental instruments with a silencer on em? Part of the stress is hearing those whirrrr/zzzzzipppp/screeeeeech sounds. [smilie=th_107]

Stella - so glad your pup is doing better. Sure wish they could talk & tell us what's wrong.

Aria - good luck to your DS in the band festival! [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting Kountry Lights Family Gathering from a CF pal. [smilie=th_wave] Lots of dangerous storms crossing the country.... everyone keep an eye to the sky and stay safe. [smilie=yes]

Laurie-Hope your mouth is feeling better today.

Melts for this evening are EW Marshmallow Madness and EW Pillows and Jewels. I still have quite a basket full of these to finish off. They have some scent left but were probably way stronger when not as old.

Finally relaxing for the night...the band festival was wonderful. The band sounded so good...amazing and I started tearing up a bit. They really do play beautifully!

Melting Vanilla Woods from Can-Do...wonderfully relaxing scent.

Aria - good luck to your DS in the band festival! [smilie=th_clap1]

Thanks sweet, they did great and got all 1's and 2's...which is excellent. Besides playing three arrangements on stage, they then have to go into another room and do a sight play. This is reading and playing a piece of music they have never seen before...incredible to witness.

Have a great night everyone

Aria--congrats to your DS on his band's performance. I used to be a band instructor so I know all the hard work it takes to get scores like that.

Starting my Saturday with Crosscreek Strawberry Jam.

Hope anyone in the path of those storms yesterday is safe. This is starting out to be another dangerous tornado season.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I've got my cup of coffee and I put LSC Chocolate Chip Cookie in the warmer th_drool33456183iw4.gif I'm hoping DS will like this one. Today is his birthday, so I picked it for him. I will have a house full of boys later on today, should be a hoot th_smilies-1.gif