The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

shortygal-Hope you feel better.

Mpfand-Glad you enjoyed your parent's visit.

Melting Candle Haven Chestnuts & Brown Sugar in all melters. These are really old but they seem to have some scent left to them.

Hi Maggie...I got your email wink1.gif

I have also started a melter upstairs for the afternoon ~ YOCC Pink Passion

Thank you for the well wishes th_teks0311.gif I got it from my little guy & hoping I don't give it back to him. I don't like my baby sick :(

I'm melting CFTKR Sweet Apple Indian Bread...I sort of smell it if I sniff hard enough th_fear8.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Melting an old Mookie Doodle - Vanilla Jasmine

No name - Gingham scented melt

Candles Made From Soy jar candle - Spruce /Berry

Yankee tumblers - Early Sunrise, and Lilac Blossom

The house smells good. I don't want to cook dinner and ruin it.

My mom and dad went home yesterday. :(

Mpfand - I bet their visit was way too short for U. :( Did your mom give U some good decorating ideas for the new house?

Hoping to get a bunch of housework done today, but so far the cat is snoozing in my lap and I don't have the heart to move her.

Christy - cats: the #1 reason for adult illiteracy. :D

I'm melting CFTKR Sweet Apple Indian Bread...I sort of smell it if I sniff hard enough [/img]

shortygal - your poor nose must be really stuffed up - that scent is pretty strong. Hope U feel better soon!

Jules - Ok - I give up. [smilie=th_cha40] What's your new avatar? I see berries...but what are they in? Snow? [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Apple Cranberry Crisp. Smells mostly of cranberry, but that's good w/me. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Good evening tonight's melts are Walnut and Amish quilt both from masonjar primitives and Amber Romance from Scents for Cents. Have a great evening all

Mpfand...It's sad for a great visit to come to an end...glad you enjoyed it! :)

Jules~ I wish I had some Mookie Doodle left....Some of her scents were AMAZING!!!

Tonight:

Melting

Crunchy Maple Sugar Cookie from Tara's...yummy!

Upstairs

Love-Mallow is still going...I love that one.

Mpfand - I bet their visit was way too short for U. :( Did your mom give U some good decorating ideas for the new house?

They were here for 10 days, but the time always goes way too fast. My mom helped me choose a rug, lamp, valances and panels for the living room and dining room. I also got her input on a coffee table for the living room and some wall hangings. These were the rooms that were still pretty bare and I felt I needed the most help with.

I've been cleaning and playing catch up all day. Finally time to settle down and relax. Melting Spiced Sugar Plum from BH&G.

All that decorating sounds like fun, Michelle!

Christy - I am in the same boat with you - my kitty is just too cute to move when she is sleeping on papers in my lap.

I am melting Ashley's Soy Creations - Caramel Apple Cider.

th_Hello_.gif I'm melting BHG Spiced Apple Wreath right now.

becky - Is pumpkin bread puddin very spicy? I thought about ordering that one, but lots of times pumpkin scents can get too spicy for my nose.

Morning!

Started the day melting:

Nene's Sweet Snow Cake- the last of a baker brick- but it really didn't have much scent left in it so I added

Sugar & Spice Jelly Donut...now it smells great in here.

Have a good one. :)

29-1.gif Good Morning friends...just saw DH off to the airport. He's on his way to Mexico again for a week.

I have Strudel & Spice from A Primitive Glow melting. Love it.

mpfand, how great that your mom helped you with decorating. Sometimes another's person's input really makes a difference. I am horrible at picking out decor and it takes me forever to make a decision. However, my sister is a genius when it comes to that sort of thing and she makes it seem so easy.

Want to say hi to all my cf friends heartballoon.gif...sweet&spicy, Maggie, trep, katz, debra, Jules, becky, Boogie, Stella, debra, Christy, Michele, Laurie, jedda, and everyone else!

Okay, I am off to run a few errands...

Have a great day th4you.gif

Good Morning Everyone!!

Hope everyone is doing well today. It snowed here a little bit last night. Not enough to stick though.

Melting Candle Haven Cream Cheese Carrot Cake. I am surprised how much scent are left in these melts. They are at least 3-4 years old.

Today I'm melting from can-do Creme Brulee Cupcakes and it it great. She does a great job with bakery scents. In another part of the house I have from Swan Creek Apple & Twigs. Have a great day!

Aria - Hi back! [smilie=th_wave]

Maggie - I'm pretty sure I have Nene's Sweet Snow Cake lurking in a drawer. It is from my most recent order, but based on your comment, I will still try to use it up before the scent dies.

twinsmom - I have a tart from Can-Do that is supposed to be a creme brulee-ish scent. In last year's Valentine's Day sale I got a freebie scent called Sweetie Pie. I asked Donna what "sweetie pie" was supposed to be, and she said it was a version of creme brulee but didn't smell like that to her, so she renamed it.

Last night I put on SM [shady Mt.] Marshmallow Lemon Cookie. (This is from my SM fairy godmother who sent me several lemon bakeries to try. Thank you!!) This one is nice and lemony, with a good throw. So nice, in fact, that I was driven to make a lemon pie last night, the kind with instant pudding and cool whip. Yum!