The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Hello there...

Melting Cider Donut from YOCC...got my sale order yesterday and could not resist melting one right away!

trep, glad to hear your dad is doing so well...does he like the scents you are melting? 1sm016Giggle.gif

Have a great afternoon 1sm204cookies.gif

[smilie=th_autumboy] I haven't changed my melters, but I have added a Simple Living "Apple Cinnamon" candle to the mix.

As a side note, is anyone else hating the new design of the Slatkin/BBW mini candles? The size hasn't changed, just the container and price. They are in GLASS, not plastic, and the price went up. They are on sale for 2/$5, instead of the 3/$5 that they did for the plastic mini candles. I also think they'll be harder to get the wax out of (for those of us who use these candles as tarts.) [smilie=th_sign0164]

Heyy! I love that I knew it was you by what you were melting before I even saw your name, haha I'm sure it was the same for you!

Hey girl! th_wave.gif

Hi All-

I am still trying to melt some from my oldest basket-

Today it is-

Busy Bee Caramel Cookies-(not much scent yet)

Candle Haven Chocolate Satin

Gail-Glad to see you posting.

I've got a couple of chickens roasting in the oven, so I just switched out the living room melter to something more...complementary. For now it is "Sugar Corn Pudding" from Missy's Tempting Tarts. Foody, but not so that it clashes with the chicken.

I've got a "Lemon Pound Cake" candle from MVP lined up to burn tonight. That should be it for the evening.

I'm melting LOL Celtic Moonspice and CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookie. The Crosscreek tart was a brown bunny shape I'm pretty sure I got from a swap -- sound familiar to anyone? I'm also burning SH Honey Graham Cracker Supreme.

Christy - sure does. [smilie=yes] That was one I sent U from the swap last spring. Did it still have some scent left to it? Luv SH's Honey Graham Cracker Supreme - that would make a [smilie=th_fabulous1] candle!

I'm melting CrossCreek's Zucchini Drop Cookie. Luv all of Deana's ZB blends! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Christy - sure does. [smilie=yes] That was one I sent U from the swap last spring. Did it still have some scent left to it? Luv SH's Honey Graham Cracker Supreme - that would make a [smilie=th_fabulous1] candle!

Yep, Sweet, the scent was just fine! Thanks! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Next I might do a floral...

Candles tonight...

Yankee Candle ~ Icicles - in the LR

Slatkin ~ Kitchen Spice - in the kitchen

Have a great night everyone bf-goodnightfackelsmiley.gif

Good Evening!

I feel like today was a lost day for me melting-wise.

I had some dental work done on my front upper teeth and the novocaine kinda froze my sinuses and I didn't feel like I could smell properly, so i just left everything as it was the day before.

Now I'm finally feeling recovered smell-wise, but my mouth feels like someone has been beating on me, with all the needle sticks in my upper gums. ugh

I loved Splinters and Rags so much, I made a little votive out of it and replaced the 2 melters it was in with Harvest Moon from Perfect Scents. The rest of everything will change tomorrow. I'm just feling beat.

Enjoy your evening, friends!

Laurie~ Sounds like a painful day...feel better! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Aria~ Sent ya an email..hoping you got it! :)

Same melts as earlier...they are so yummy!

Burning:

McCalls Country Store

Goodnight!

Thanks for the mini candle info, Jedda - I need to go ck them out. Glass, huh? We will see how that works - I also "tart" them.

This is evening #3 of Cheryl's - Warm Vanilla Sugar/China Rose. I hate to dump it when it keeps scenting, but I am ready for a change.

Aria--my dad has no sense of smell so I can melt whatever I want. Ha!

Jedda--I do not care for the new Slatkin minis either. I tart them usually and the plastic was fine and easy for that as once I froze them I would just whack them on the counter and out would come the wax. I don't think I'd want to whack glass. I burned some of them, too, and never had a problem but I hear some people were doing some odd things with them and they would catch on fire. I imagine the company couldn't take a chance on lawsuits, etc. I only bought them when they were 3/$5 and will not pay more than that for them.

Feel better Shortygal! [smilie=th_balloons] I hate not being able to smell...the worst!

All morning it's been:

Pistashio Marshmallow from CYS

Apple Dumpling from Fragrant Memories

Blueberry Coconut from OMG

[smilie=cloud_9] Have a good one.

q2-1.gif Good Morning

Morning melts...

• Lemon Lava Cake ~ YOCC
  • Buttercream Icing ~ A Primitive Glow
  • White Cake ~ CFTKR

shortygal, feel better

trep, I haven't seen the new mini's yet...hate that price increase!

Have a great day everyone hearts-3.gif

trep, so glad to hear your dad is doing well! I used the B&BW mini's as tarts, too, and won't pay more than 3/$5. Bummer.

Hope your cold is short lived, shortygal!

My mom and dad went home yesterday. :( It was so great having them here. Melting Vanilla Sugared Shortbread from BH&G. Have a great day, everyone!

Feel better soon, shortygal.

I'm going green. Melting GG Trailer Park Trash, burning YC Dune Grass, and burning a tealight in my green Glassybaby. Hoping to get a bunch of housework done today, but so far the cat is snoozing in my lap and I don't have the heart to move her.