The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

My DH said today that there are candles everywhere. He said I have enough to last for 20 years.

Michele - might just be me...but I see nuthin wrong with that. [smilie=th_pardon] :D

all's right with the world around here today.

Puppy! :hello: It's nice to C U here! We miss your smiling voice. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

All of this Morenci talk is making me want to try them, bad.

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Jules... [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] Do it...do it....do it! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

My afternoon melt was Can-Do's Blue Ribbon Cookie. I tried this scent from her Dec sale and the cold sniff was so good it made my eyes cross. [smilie=th_foolish1] I finally decided to melt it & it was [smilie=th_fabulous1] - a delicious cookie scent! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] It isn't on her scent description page, so, don't know if that's cuz it's new, but it is on her tart drop down order list. I'm ending the day with Slatkins Winter candle.

Upstairs:

Youthful from Dream tarts...wonderful scent but I think they need to sit and cure...not much happening. :(

Downstairs:

Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from Sugar & Spice...a favorite scent.

Pistashio Pudding from Shady Mountain...love it.

Sweet Dreams... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I popped Ten Digit Creations - Sunday Morning in the melter

Jules - Ever since Smiles1929 described that scent in the B&B threads (sounds droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ) it's been on my radar. Whatcha think of it?

I've been burning Morenci's Ho Ho Ho. Yummm - another winner! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Yeah....funny name, but it's not strictly a Christmas scent. The description is - Warm, spicy, soft and doughy, melt in your mouth ginger cream cookies. Luvs me some ginger! Oh...and cookies! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting/burning

Melting: A mystery tart from Front Porch ( no label)

Ocean Waves from Colonial at Home

Burning: Blackberry, votive from Bridewater

fishing up Romance votive

Jules - Ever since Smiles1929 described that scent in the B&B threads (sounds droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ) it's been on my radar. Whatcha think of it?

I've been burning Morenci's Ho Ho Ho. Yummm - another winner! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Yeah....funny name, but it's not strictly a Christmas scent. The description is - Warm, spicy, soft and doughy, melt in your mouth ginger cream cookies. Luvs me some ginger! Oh...and cookies! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's good. It's marzipan and sweet cream. th_thsecret.gif but shhh, I kind of like this scent better as a soap.

That Ho Ho Ho candle sounds delish! Ginger cream cookies? yum.

Everybody's scents sound wonderful!

Today:

Midnight Ambers from CFTKR...SO strong and really does smell like a fire burning.

Upstairs: Voo Doo Love from Dream Tarts...nice.

Have a great Sunday...and Super Bowl...and Puppy Bowl!!! :)

Wow, Christy, you actually talk to your DH about candles and vendors? I'm jealous! Our only conversation consists of *the lecture*. lol

Haha! Technically I do, but it's not very often, and always kind of an abstract conversation (out of consideration for him). For example, I'll say something like, "you know what's interesting? some of the candle vendors have to close their stores because they get too many orders" as opposed to "can you believe Shady Mountain and LSC? omg lol etc etc." I try to only discuss the most general topics, and even then, I kind of water down or shorten my end of the conversation. He just wouldn't care about all the finer details. I'm sure he does the same for me with stuff he likes.

I just put on SH Fruit Lupes. Pretty much any fruit loop scent is a winner in my book. [smilie=cloud_9]

Anybody watching the game today? I don't really care who wins but I'll be watching just the same. Some of my former fantasy players are on both teams, so even though the fantasy season has been over for weeks, I can still cheer for them.

Geez....it's empty in here. Where'd everyone go? [smilie=th_cha69] I vaguely recall hearing talk about some sports game. Maybe basketball....or was it soccer? [smilie=th_biqazm1] My afternoon melt was Thompsons Pumpkin Pie from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] - a delish spicy pumpkin. I'm ending the day with Slatkins mini Apple Crumble candle.

G'nite all. [smilie=thzzz003]

I know, right? Pretty quiet around here.

[smilie=th_fear8]

The only bowl I'm interested in is the PUPPY BOWL on Animal Planet. lol

I am about as interested in football as DH is in tarts. And I know about as much. (he calls them candles if that tells you anything.) lol

And Christy, I avoid the subject COMPLETELY, watered down or otherwise, lest the wheels start turning and he say, do you realize you probably have thousands of *candles* . . . well, maybe not thousands, I wouldn't venture a guess and I sure don't want him to either! He's a numbers guy and if he realized they were $1.00 or more a piece - well, let's just say the explosion would be of nuclear proportions.

So my motto: DON'T GO THERE.

[smilie=th_lmao-1]

Today I didn't even change out my melters, because I can still smell the Christmas Poinsettia from Missy's Tempting tarts. That has some staying power for sure! And in my DS ManCave where *the game* IS being watched, I can still smell his Black Canyon tart from Missy's which has been going at least 2 days now.

[smilie=snoopy]

I love it when that happens. (but it does make my melting report rather boring)

Hope everyone is enjoying the last dregs of the weekend.

Did you get to see the Puppy Bowl? The last 10 minutes of the Super Bowl were good - then on to the puppies! My cat sat on my lap and watched the "half-time show" - all the kittens playing.

Trep - all of your Scentsationals that you have been mentioning - did you get them at Walmart or on the website?

Today is another Rocky Mountain blend from Cheryl's - Warm Vanilla Sugar/China Rose.

Today I'm melting 'Mountain Oak' from Scentsationals. It smells like a man's cologne - a very different scent for my tastes, but I think I like it!

I just finished a big grocery shopping trip, and then I cleaned out the freezer. This afternoon, I'm getting some more cleaning done - yay!