The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Hi All!

I haven't posted as much as I usually do but I guess I just don't feel like melting the last couple of days. Thanks for all the kind words. I went to help my SIL get her house straightened up on Monday. She has a lot to clear out and she goes back to work on Monday. She was the main breadwinner so at least money won't be an issue.

My FIL is still on a vent and he was transfered to a nursing home. He needs to have a heart valve replaced but still is not a candidate for surgery. He has infected bed sores that are not all healed yet.

It is dreary and rainy here. I have been spoiled by the beautiful weather.

Trep-Glad to here you are ok.

Christy-Hope the interview went well. Good Luck.

Melting this afternoon BH&G Maple Candied Almond. It smells so good. I had hoped to get more melting in so I can whittle down my stash. I don't really feel I am making a dent. Hoping to put a big dent in it during March.

Trep - Glad you're ok! I saw pics of the damage on tv - yikes. :o

Stella - What's wrong w/your pup? :( Hope he's feeling better now! [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae - Glad your stuffy nose is getting better! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Shortygal - how much snow is predicted 4 U? I've got snow envy..... [smilie=th_200912104451]

I'm melting LSC Caramel Apple Bread. It's good, but I only smell caramel and bread - no apple. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Shortygal - how much snow is predicted 4 U? I've got snow envy..... [smilie=th_200912104451]

I think we'll see about 6 inches, which is not a lot compared to a lot of other storms we've had.

Melting Blue Ribbon Cookies from Can-Do. Thanks to all who raved about this scent to the point where I was forced to place an order. It's absolutely fabulous!

Shortygal and Sweet~ Thanks for the well wishes...you are very kind. :thwetkissf:

Michele~ I am so sorry to hear about all the pain your FIL is going through...I know it must be so hard to see. It is so nice that your helping your SIL. Your family is still in my prayers. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Starview~ My childhood friend just told me about Davy Jones...shocking...he was too young.

Shortygal~ You lucky duck...I love the snow and I keep staring out the window hoping the weatherman was wrong and the rain will turn into snow...NO LUCK!!!

Lit some candes:

Mistletoe Moments from Shorties...always like a evergreen scent on a cold dreary night

Hot Apple Pie from Crossroads

:)

Just changed out some melters for the evening. Getting ready for a little weekend getaway in Phoenix with a friend and I need it to be smelling yummers in here. [smilie=th_excited-1]

Here's what's on the agenda:

Shady Mountain Caramel Pumpkin Crunch and Creme Brulee, Shayz Serendipity, and Lil' Kitchen Candles Sugar Cookie Dough Bread.

Ought to make for a sweet smelling night! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Honeybear...Have fun in Phoenix!!! [smilie=th_90edab00]

Tonight it's:

Pumpkin Cinnamon Buns from Nene

Grandpa's Pumpkin Egg Pie from Can Do

Have a good night all. [smilie=thzzz003]

Trep, living around tornados would just scare the piddle out of me! Maybe too much Wizard of Oz in my past. I am glad you were not in the path - and that you don't have to worry about those flying monkeys!

Davy Jones was too young - it is so sad, I loved seeing the clips of the old show on TV today. I forgot how funny they were.

Stella - pup OK?

I did a reach and grab tonight for my scent - otherwise it would have been a little different.

Spring Bouquet from Cheryl's.

Honeybear...Have fun in Phoenix!!! [smilie=th_90edab00]

I plan to do just that, Maggie. Thanks! The friend I am staying with is a scentaholic, too, just like us. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

It's cold and wet here today. The kids are praying that temps will get to the point where we might just get snow here. Wishfull thinking,although we would love to see snow.It's a suprise and treat if and when we get it.

Melting

CFTKR cherry pie

LB boo!

burning

YC juicy grapefruit

Melting and burning my stash and doing well on my lock down of almost one year!!!!!I can do it.

Melting and burning my stash and doing well on my lock down of almost one year!!!!!I can do it.

WHAT????

[smilie=th_congratulations]

[smilie=th_23_32_7]

That's AMAZING...You are my HERO!!!!