The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Good Morning! Melting Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney and BH&G Wildberry Cheesecake. Our weather is pretty warm for this time of the year too, today is going to be in the mid 70's.

Laurie~ Hope your DS is feeling better!

Started the morning off with:

Cozy Fall Nights from Front Porch

Upstairs:

Little Black Dress Party from Fragrant Memories- STRONG! Whew!

Have a good one!

Good afternoon been a busy morning melting Pumpkin Bread from Can do its yummy.

Laurie i read someone on Shady mountains face book page said they melt the vicks every night

Laurie i read someone on Shady mountains face book page said they melt the vicks every night

Okay, THAT'S where I read it! I thought I was going crazy! lol

Thanks, Stella.

I changed out 1 melter to Bonfire Bliss by Candles Scent from Heaven

Melting Honey Gingerbread from LOL...thanks to a nice CF friend!

Off to finish some chores...oh yay

I'm melting the last inch of wax in my YC Macintosh jar. Working on a job application this afternoon, so feeling kind of tense. But I got some craft supplies today and hope to work on something later, plus my tart cutting party is still on the horizon. Or I might make some cookies -- I found a recipe that calls for potato chips. Might be weird for some people, but sounds dee-lish to me.

[smilie=th_c032]

I had to go out for most of the day and so am re-melting my Scentsationals Orange Cream Cupcake--it is smelling great in here. It is another lovely day . Had to postpone going to Iowa as Saturday they may get bad snow at my sister's so we are waiting to see when we will be able to get Dad home. All my stuff is packed and ready to load in the car so I kind of feel in limbo, but all of us staying safe is what really matters.

Changing up the scents:

Melting:

Spice Cake and Pumpkin Pie from Thompson's

Pumpkin Pie Spice from Primitive Glow....all from a lovely CF pal! [smilie=th_00000020] and [smilie=th_teks0311]

:)

I like the Vicks smell myself. Do you (or any other fans) have a favorite go-to vendor for Sinus Relief/Vicks Vaporub types?

Laurie - [smilie=th_idontknow] I've never tried Vicks in a wax, just use the real deal. [smilie=th_pardon]

Had to postpone going to Iowa as Saturday they may get bad snow at my sister's so we are waiting to see when we will be able to get Dad home.

Trep - Snow? :o Ok - I officially volunteer to have any snow sent to me instead of Iowa, so you can bring your dad home. So...how do we do this? Who do we call? [smilie=th_834c9e54]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Cranberry Marmalade from a CF friend [smilie=th_76d65c2f] in the cutest snowflake shapes. And they have sparklies! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Darn, Trep! Doncha hate it when you get a weather report like that and you just have to wait and see?

Tonight is Ginger Lime from Everything Smells.

Sweet--just get me a number and I'll gladly get the Iowa snow transferred to you.

Debra--yes, I am just sitting here with my bags packed in limbo. Ha!

Starting my day out with Yankee Cherries on Snow and Harmony Home Madagascar Vanilla. Have a great day everyone! It's FRIDAY!!

friday-1.gif

Starting out the day here with Bonfire Bliss by Candles Scent From Heaven in 3 melters.

DS is going back to school after 2 days off, he's still coughing some but much better. (I think his RX (rest/xbox) helped. LOL

This morning is my big weekly grocery shopping day - I'm so happy that I got all my coupons together and my list is ready to roll (usually I'm still scrambling in the morning).

The rest of the melters will get some attention after the groceries are put away.

I hope everyone is has a ScentSational start to the weekend!

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting Coffee Cake & Spice from CFTKR

Getting a haircut this morning

Have a great day everyone

Happy Friday.

Started the morning off with

Haley's- Absolutely Fabulous Cake

Now it's:

Bliss- Suzi's Spiced Apple Pie

Angel Scented- Mid-Life Crisis

Upstairs:

Dream Tarts- Secret Hideaway

Have a good one. :)

I'm burning a new candle from MVP called 'Lemon Pound Cake', and it smells really good. My walmart had it on clearance for $2, which is pretty cheap for a large 3-wick candle. I think it was money well spent!