The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Happy Monday everyone--I am in Iowa with my dad and he is doing great. It is snowy, foggy and cold here, though, but that is OK. I have on Tropical Dreams from Scentsationals so it should be smelling pretty good in here soon. Hope all is well with all of you.

Hi folks! Doesn't seem like a long time since I checked in, but I realize it's six days into February and I haven't posted in the new month! Today I'm burning YC Sage & Cinnamon and melting Can-Do's Farmhouse Cedar & Saffron, which is amazing, by the way!

Trep - Good news! I hope he keeps improving steadily.

Jason - For shame !

;)

Today I FINALLY got a chance to burn a few of the things I got around the holidays from a very SWEET CF friend:

[smilie=thank_you]

Splinters and Rags by Busy Bee. I have already started trying to track this down - apparently they merged with Sniff My Tarts and it's not on their scent list - but never fear - I facebook messaged her and she says it's simply out of stock. I informed her I would be stalking her until it restocks. LOL It's wonderful, I love it! Anyone else carry it?

Another Busy Bee tart from my CF Pal that I'm melting today is Banana Ivy which I put in the family room. Well, half of it, anyway, it was JUMBO!! I used the hot knife trick, which worked very well, so I'm sure that will be the way to go when I finally cut into the SM loaves.

The last melt from my Pal is Apple Thyme by CFTKR in the kitchen.

[smilie=th_yay]

I have a few Holiday/Winter melts still around, so I went with

Christmas Morning by Soy Breeze in my bathroom

Ribbon Candy by Nene's in my bedroom

Oh, I meant to report that on Sunday I picked up a few scents I hadn't seen before from BH&G (clams): Enchanted Evening Walk, Tropical Plumeria Petals and Tranquil Garden Spa.

It's about the only nice thing I have to say about Walmonster.

<_<

Have a great day!

Melts today are from LSC-

Sugar Mint Cookies

Mint Mallow Creme

Chocolate Mint Bread

trep-Glad to hear your Dad is doing well.

Nautilique-How do you like the Banana Ivy?

good evening tonight i am trying a new to me vendor Southern grace soy candles melting pink zucchini. hope you all have a great evening

The only bowl I'm interested in is the PUPPY BOWL on Animal Planet.

Laurie - I watched that, too. So adorable! :wub:

I am in Iowa with my dad and he is doing great.

[smilie=th_e16] to trep & her dad! Safe travels back home for you both.

I'm melting CFTKR's Gingerbread Cinna-bon type in a cute GB boy shape - yum! What a guy - not even a peep outta him as he melted. :lol:

Happy Monday everyone--I am in Iowa with my dad and he is doing great.

[smilie=th_blij81] Wonderful news Trep!!!

Tonight it's:

Campfire Cookies from LSC...very delicious!

Toasty Pumpkin Marshmallow from Bliss...great.

Have a good eve.

I'm melting a couple of pine cone melts scented in Santa's Whiskers. This scent is awesome. I wish I could remember where I got these. I've had them displayed in a dish for the past month. The packaging is long gone. Time for some research.

ETA: These pine cones are from Backroad Hobbies.

I'm melting a couple of pine cone melts scented in Santa's Whiskers. This scent is awesome. I wish I could remember where I got these. I've had them displayed in a dish for the past month. The packaging is long gone. Time for some research.

I just ordered one called grandpa's whiskers from candles gifts and more maybe its the same as santa's whiskers

Today i am starting out my day melting Candy Cane Clause from Haleys and Christmas Shop from Shady Mountain. have a great day all.

I just ordered one called grandpa's whiskers from candles gifts and more maybe its the same as santa's whiskers

Today i am starting out my day melting Candy Cane Clause from Haleys and Christmas Shop from Shady Mountain. have a great day all.

I found the order. The pinecones were from Backroad Hobbies. The description is "Notes of balsam fir needles and sweet sugar cookies." Is this similar to Grandpa's Whiskers? If so, you're in for a treat.

th_happy.gif

I found the order. The pinecones were from Backroad Hobbies. The description is "Notes of balsam fir needles and sweet sugar cookies." Is this similar to Grandpa's Whiskers? If so, you're in for a treat.

th_happy.gif

yep that is the exact description 1st time order from that site will let you know how they smell when i get them they are 2/1.00

Good Morning :)

Melting

Pumpkin Cheesecake from Jaimie Lauren Tarts

Celtic Moonspice from Backroad Hobbies

Added

Scentsationals Enchanted upstairs

I'm starting out the day with Haley's "Apple Jack and Peel" in three warmers - another bag finished.

I moved the Scentdationals "Mountain Oak" from the living room to my bedroom, because it wasn't finished. Very nice.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi there everyone!

Thanks for the sweet hellos, you guys. [smilie=th_wave]

Trep, that's super news about your dad!

I'm melting Fairy Garden by LSC. I really love it, but if the fairies are in the garden today they're gonna get wet. Rain's on the way!

Gail

Greetings all. Always nice to get Monday out of the way for the week. I'm about to whip up some lunch and have plans tomorrow to work on my felt flowers.

I'm melting LOL Celtic Moonspice and CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookie. The Crosscreek tart was a brown bunny shape I'm pretty sure I got from a swap -- sound familiar to anyone? I'm also burning SH Honey Graham Cracker Supreme.

I am enjoying Shady Mountain Marshmallow Candy and Haley's Chicks Dig it which is super strong, great for waking me up! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]