The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

I'm melting Scentsy Honey Pear Cider tonight.

Shortygal - that's another fabulous scent! Seems we have similar scent tastes. [smilie=th_clap1]

Tonight I'm melting Candledippers - Lemon Lava Cake.

Jules - I've tried that scent elsewhere and [smilie=th_00000020] it. Whatcha think?

Florida's first Trader Joe's is opening today in Naples. It's at least an hour's drive away...not close, but I'd be willing to make a day of it just to check it out.

Sounds like a plan Jules! The closest ones to me are a little over an hour away, too. But, from time to time I check out their website and see their store carries stuff our regular grocery store doesn't (arugula pizza...spaghetti w/shrimp & garlic herb sauce [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ) Maybe I'll convince my sis to take the trip w/me and try some new things this spring. [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm burning Morenci's Honey Pear Cider candle. Luv it! [smilie=cloud_9]

Jules - I agree with the others about Trader Joe's. It is worth going and checking out. They always have things that look really good. They usually give samples out too th_biggestgrin.gif

Maggie - Cinnamon Glazed Streusel is making me hungry! Hope it's good!

sweet&spicey - Yes, it seems we do! It's such a great scent! Does it smell similar to Morenci's Honey Pear Cider?

I'm melting YC Pumpkin Pie w/BHG Warm Vanilla Creme.....nose is still blocked from my cold, so I am not smelling it fully.mad.gif I miss my sense of smell! lol

Maggie - Cinnamon Glazed Streusel is making me hungry! Hope it's good!

Shortygal...Unfortunately, it had some chocolate in there somewhere- which I just can not do! It did "sound" like a keeper though...

Switched it up to:

Apple Torte from Dream Tarts..nice and strong.

Fall Fest from LSC...Lovely.

Upstairs:

Sage and Citrus from Bliss

Sweet~ Hope all is well...we don't usually see you around here in the daytime. :) That Honey Pear Cider sounds d-licious!

:)

CFTKR ~ Sour Cream Spice Cake

Thompson's ~ Spice Cake

Smelling pretty good over here!

TGIF! Off to pick up DS#1 and his tuba from school.

Have a great Friday! heartkiss.gif

Sweet~ Hope all is well...we don't usually see you around here in the daytime. :)

MaggieMae - It's good...I took Fri & Mon off for a long weekend. [smilie=th_c61] Only C me at nite..makes it seem a little 'vampire-ish', huh? :D Hmmm...my eye teeth are looking a little longer these days... [smilie=th_gekkebek]

I've changed to LSC Christmas Hearth. Some pine/fir scents can be too strong (did I say *too strong* out loud? :blink: ) for me, but this is soft and just lovely. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Happy Friday! I'm melting a lovely and very strong tart from a forum friend, Frost Bite by WAHM's. [smilie=thank_you] It's so refreshing!

Hey Lynn, nice to have you back!

Hope everyone's weekend turns out to be exactly what they're hoping for! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

Sweet, Lemon Lava Cake was as good as I'd hoped it would be. th_LOVE.gif it.

The farmers market was crazy busy today. I was amazed. It was fun and I hauled home a boatload of fresh produce and a tiny jar of cashew butter. Yummy.

This evening's melts are Candledippers Pink Brulee and Country Light - Black Raspberry Vanilla.

Finishing up a few candles from earlier this week.

Cookielady - no melting for 1 week is bad...even worse is not smelling. :( I hope you're feeling lots better soon! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm ending the day with Slatkins Spiced Apple Toddy candle. We're getting some snow tonite and tomorrow! [smilie=th_bounce] Anyone else?

We are!!! :smileysnowangel: I can not wait!!!!

Oh and by the way...enjoy your long weekend...vampiress! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Cookielady~ Feel better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Added to my ealier melts:

Candle in...

Hot Apple Pie from Crossroads Candles

[smilie=th_sad2hz1] So aggravated tonight! LOVING my Front Porch Sweet Potato Sugar Cookie tarts and DH says they make his throat swell and make him have trouble breathing. [smilie=th_sSig_what] I think he is amagining things, but I guess I am going to have to RAOK all of my spicy scents to a friend. Sheesh.

Melting CFTKR Caramel Swirl. So yummy!!! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Lynn

Only C me at nite..makes it seem a little 'vampire-ish', huh? :D Hmmm...my eye teeth are looking a little longer these days...

Too funny, Sweet - that spy camera I was using down in the game room sure comes in handy:

mask_vampire.gif

Hi everyone. I haven't melted anything this week, I have a terrible cold. Hopeful next week I will be able to smell again. Have a good weekend.

Sorry to hear that!

19138.jpg

[smilie=th_sad2hz1] So aggravated tonight! LOVING my Front Porch Sweet Potato Sugar Cookie tarts and DH says they make his throat swell and make him have trouble breathing. [smilie=th_sSig_what] I think he is amagining things, but I guess I am going to have to RAOK all of my spicy scents to a friend. Sheesh.

Lynn

:angry:

That sucks, Lynn! Can you melt at work? UGH

I am still melting Violet Birch by Perfect Scents, I poured the living room melter into the hallway melter to let it finish it's natural life, I loved it all day.

In the living room, I just put in Goldilocks by CBV, which I got from a CF friend, and

I AM IN LOVE! It's an amazing scent!

:wub:

Have a good evening everyone.

Garage sailing in the morning for me!

Lynn

Lynn- MY sister cannot tolerate the spicy scents either. Sorry!!

We had a Trader Joe's open here a few months ago. I love it. There are so many different and unique things there.

I have not been in the mood too much for melting the past few days. The cold weather makes me want to burn some candles. I am burning YC Vanilla Oak (which I am loving but I am having some tunneling issues) and finishing up Slatkin's Salty Caramel.

th_sHellobar.gif

I hope everyone is having a good day so far. We got a light dusting of snow here, so not enough to shovel...yay!

I'm melting BHG Frosted Gingerbread and Scentsationals Cupcake together :)

Good morning its cold 15 degrees high of 26 today hello winter.

Melting Pioneer gatherings from Ye Olde CC. Have a great day all

glitter_heart_77.gif Good Morning!

Melting Mom's Apple Pie from Can-Do...great apple scent and spicy too.

Anybody watch Pioneer Woman on the Food Network? She's on right now. I've followed her blog for a long time and hope they keep this show in their regular lineup. Her voice is so sweet sounding and she's so down to earth! I love cooking shows like this and don't really care for all the cooking "competition" shows that seem to be popular now. Anyhow, today is a Chocolate Lovers show! YUM!!! I want her to be my neighbor!!!!

cookielady, hope you feel better soon.3.gif

mimilu, OH NOOOOO! There must be some solution other than getting rid of all your spicy tarts. Maybe some sort of compromise?

Maggie & sweet, we got snow last night too! snow-1-1.gif However, the temp is 8 degrees right now with a wind chill of -8!!!!!! I ended up driving home last night during the heaviest snowfall! Yikes! It was a little scary, but I just drove slow. Lots of cars were passing me! People just drive nutso sometimes. It was slick! So, how much snow did you ladies get? wi2.gif

Not sure what we are doing today....the boys want to go see the Star Wars 3D movie...me, not so much. We'll see....

175257c43d64d2fb48b8ec4aa.gifHave a great day and a big hi to everyone!

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Aria~ The snow has started and I hope it sticks. [smilie=th_31] I've been waiting for some snow..but we shouldn't be getting enough to have any fun with the kids. rats.

Shortygal...I agree...shoveling does stink though! ;)

Lynn~ [smilie=th_sorry_] to hear that your favorite scent is not tolerable by your DH...Hopefully you can find something similar without the heavy spice!

It smells like a coffee shop in here this morning.. :wub:

Bavarian Black Cherry Latte from LSC

Pumpkin Latte from Shady Mountain

Coffee Brulee from Dream Tarts

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, that is why we have kids...to do the chores that stink...like shoveling the snow!!! We didn't get enough to use the snowblower, so my boys are out there right now shoveling! I will go join them in a few and have some fun, but no shoveling for me...muahaha.gif

Aria - We probably got a little over 2 inches last nite and may get some more today. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] It's up to 20 degrees, but windy, making the temps feel in single digits. All the kitties (woosies :lol: ) are snuggling by the furnace registers. Looks like the cold is spreading all the way down into Florida (yay? [smilie=th_pardon] ).

I'm melting LSC Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai and it's delish! :wub: Should have gotten more than 1. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Everyone stay snuggy warm and [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]