The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Crazy day here!

Melting Dream Catcher by Candles Scent From Heaven in 3 melters

finished a clam of Snowy Evergreen Forest by BH&G in my bathroom

Sweet Vanilla Cotton by Nene's in my room (a little too light for me)

Off to start the afternoon pickup rounds

[smilie=th_insane]

(that's me runnin' round in circles)

LOL

Have a great day

Hey back to you Aria..hope all is well with everyone..I am burning Slatin Marshmallow Fireside candle. This is a great scent but I can't smell much from it and it's in a small room to boot. I just started Winter Festival in my LR from LSC. I'm very disappointed in my tax refund...almost 3,000.00 less than it's ever been. I couldn't file itemized and they have done away with several credits. I had planned to pay off some bills and such but not enough to really worry with. They keep saying how the economy is looking up, but I sure haven't seen it at my house. It's just so frustrating because we never take vacations, or do much of anything. Even the eating out has almost ceased..we never did much anyway but geesh...thinking "why do we even bother to own a home" I think it may be just better to pay rent these days. Any thoughts..I'm just frustrsted...

[smilie=The_Hi] Hi ya Aria! Hope you DH has a safe trip!

Twinsmom~ That Creme Brulee Cupcake sounds yummy! I love Donna's bakeries too!!!

Christy~ To me, Sweet Snow Cream is on the light side to begin with but it's been here for a while (a year in March) and I really don't know how long those clam shells hold scent. [smilie=th_scratch] Your Lemon Pie sounds scrumptious! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Katz~ IKWYM~ Our tax refund is always a bust. Every year it gets worse. My sporadic working hours sure don't help.

Changing up the scent soon...but added:

McCalls Cinnamon Bun

Hi everyone!!! I haven't been here in about 6 months...been trying to use up some of my stash!

Decided to log on today and noticed that today is my 1 year anniversary at Candlefind! What a coincidence!!! Been missing everyone and am ready to start ordering!

Not melting anything since I am at work, but have a Front Porch Sweet Potato Sugar Cookie tart sitting on my desk from the order I recieved today and it is scenting my whole office! Can't wait to try these when I get home!

Lynn

Hi back to you, Aria.

Katz--so sorry about your refund--that is awful. I would rather think I wasn't getting as much as to be counting on it and getting way less.

Mimilu--good to see you.

mpfand--how is that Spiced Sugar Plum? I brought it here with me but haven't tried it yet.

Today it has been Scentsationals Mandarin Mango Madness--best scent of this type I have ever found.

[smilie=th_autumboy] Hello to Aria and Lynn!

This afternoon's melts are "Tooth Fairy" from CFTKR and "Charlene's Green Apple" from Cottage Hill Creations.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi Lynn~ How strange that you came back on the same day!!!

Changed to melting

Cinnamon Zucchini Bread from Shady Mountain...WONDERFUL!

Candles

Country Store and State Fair from McCalls

:)

becky - Is pumpkin bread puddin very spicy? I thought about ordering that one, but lots of times pumpkin scents can get too spicy for my nose.

Shortygal - I'm not Becky, but I'm sure a big fan of Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding. :wub: I don't think it uber spicy, more bread pudding to it.

Aria [smilie=The_Hi] - Hi backatcha!

Lynn - Good to C U posting again! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm melting WHAM's Farmhouse Cider and it's deeeelish (wouldn't ya know?! [smilie=th_sign0164] )

mpfand--how is that Spiced Sugar Plum? I brought it here with me but haven't tried it yet.

It's pretty good. I don't get any spice from it, which is fine with me. Kind of reminds me of my very first Yankee candle, Sugared Plums I think it was called.

Melting FP Sweet Potato Sugar Cookie with Can Do Powdered Sugar in kitchen and

Coco-Mint Frost in living room

Lynn

Hi Aria. Hi everyone. No matter how stressful the day, th_cha40.gif it's good to have this happy place to come to.

skywriter.gif

Tonight I'm melting Candledippers - Lemon Lava Cake. It was fun to watch the little man shaped tarts melt into a pool of lemon lava. tongue.gif

Burning Slatkin candles - Strawberry Patch, and Pomegranate Lemonade

Hi Aria. Hi everyone. No matter how stressful the day, th_cha40.gif it's good to have this happy place to come to.

Hear, hear! [smilie=th_aa18]

My recent melts have been:

LSC Aphrodisiac (did not turn me on)

Scentsy Pumpkin Roll (ok, but lighter than other bakery pumpkins)

SH Fizzy Pop (now we're talkin!)

Thanks, Michelle, I am glad there isn't any detectable spice in the Spiced Sugar Plums--I didn't detect any on cold sniff but was wondering how it was melted. It sounds like I will like it.

Starting the morning off with BH&G Warm Vanilla Creme. Have a great day everyone.

[smilie=th_wave] Hi Aria! Thanks for the personal greeting. And good morning to everyone! I really do feel like this is my "happy" place, no matter what else is going on. Wax Buddies are the Bestest! (and great to see you again, Lynn! Aria, a safe stay in Mex. for your DH)

[smilie=th_ahaaha]

{{{hugs to you, Katz)), I totally feel your pain. I have been hanging on to last year's $3,000 refund towards my $9,000 dental work and just discovered that this years return will be a whopping $49. [smilie=th_yellow5] I was just sick. Seems the working class just can't catch a break, but damn, it pisses me off when health/dental care is out of reach. That oughta be a necessity! Not getting on THAT soapbox right now)

Today I am starting off with Violet Birch by Perfect Scents in hallway and living room. Somehow the violet smells are a *memory smell* for me, something from childhood, I can't quite associate what/where. (does that happen to anyone else?)

Also put a sample of A&F Fierce by Missy's in the kitchen.

Now that my addiction melting habits have evolved, I'm finding that I like to put tarts of the same scent in the combined "main area" (kitchen, living room, hallway), unfortunately I have a zillion "single" tarts I ordered in the quest for finding out what I really like. It's challenging to coordinate them, I don't want them to clash or one "take away" from the other.

Hmmm . . . I guess there are worse challenges.

:blush:

I'm off to the Pub this morning (Publix = groceries) for my weekly trip. Not my FAVORITE kind of shopping, but they do have Harry & David 16 oz. candles BOGO for $12.99 that's a good price for 2 nice candles, I hope they have a couple of good scents!

HAVE A GREAT DAY, FRIENDS!

Laurie, a candle sale at the grocery store will surely perk up that chore. th_dancing_smile.gif Florida's first Trader Joe's is opening today in Naples. It's at least an hour's drive away...not close, but I'd be willing to make a day of it just to check it out. I've heard so much about it. (not today, mind you)

Today's shopping is at a local farmer's market. I'm getting together with a friend for some much needed fresh air, laughs and vegetable therapy.

Melting two Mookie Doodle melts together in the bedroom - Hawaiian Hibiscus and The Perfect Wave.

In the kitchen it's Nene's Maple Sugar Corn Pudding (my current favorite scent)

Good Morning! Jules the drive to Trader Joe's will be worth the trip. Our store is about a hour's drive too. I usually put a cooler in the car and we fill it up. If you like orange chicken they have a great brand in the freezer section.

I'm melting this morning YC Cranberry Chutney and a second day on Can-Do Creme Brulee Cupcakes.

I love trader joes we don't have them in Oklahoma i went there a few times while visiting family in New York. Gold and rainy in Oklahoma today melting birthday cake from can do. hope you all have a great Friday.

Laurie, I hope you get some great Harry & David candles! I bought one at Dillard's about a year ago and loved it! I looked on their website yesterday and don't see the candles anymore. Are they discontinued? Maybe that is why they are BOGO....oh, I hope not!

Not melting today. At work, but have a Front Porch Sweet Potato Pie tart sitting on my desk and when I opened the door and walked in this morning I could smell it! YUM! I REALLY am in love with FP Sweet Potato Sugar Cookie scent. Will definitely be a reorder!

Have a great day!

Lynn

Good Morning...

Diggin' down to the bottom of one of my stash baskets to find

Swan Creek's Cinnamon Glazed Streusel...smells odd on cold sniff but we'll see what happens when melted. :)

My Kountry Lights order is :onitswaysmiley: [smilie=th_aa20]

Have a good one! :)

LOL Cupid's Mischief Cake. I LOVE it!! Smells good enough to eat and it's strong with one of the best throws I've gotten so far.

Gearing up to order some Easter scents from CCCC soon!