The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Had AMS Aqua Spa going today. Nice strong scent but not for me.

Just changed to LOL The Three Musketeers. This should be much more my speed.

LOL...3 Muskateers... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The Hippie Cake and Orange Crush are still going strong...so I'm leaving them for now. :)

Upstairs it was CCCC Midnight Pomegranate and I switched to CBV Butterfly Kisses... [smilie=th_smilies-2] ...I am really liking the CBV tarts.

Have a great evening...off for a [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Catching up on the DVR after work - forgot to post my smellies when I got home B)

Luna Bleu Vanilla Sandalwood (big fave!) in the living room

Soy Breeze Black Linen and Amber in the bathroom

Angel Made Scents Doodlebug in the bedroom

The weatherman said we're heading into the hottest week of the summer so far - high humidity most days, and temps in the upper 80's/mid-90's til the weekend. Giving the AC a rest tonite, and will turn it on before daylight. Can't wait for my electric bill in a few weeks :lol:

Stay cool, everyone!!

1sm420pond.gifGood Morning...just poured my first cup of coffee...ahhhhh. Hope everyone stays cool during these hot, hot days of summer. It's already 80 degrees here!

Enjoying Carol's French Vanilla Pound Cake this morning...so far I am getting small whiffs and it is perfect.

DH and the two boys are still asleep...loving my quiet time.

Have a wonderful day everyone! sunburn.gif

thSMILEYSUMMERTAN.gif

Ooooh, Aria! I totally love your beachy post - cute cute emoties!!

I'm in a kinda beachy mood myself, ever since I started

Coppertone from Kim's Tart Candles. Wowza - it's bringing be back to childhood sunscreen (when it was called sunTAN lotion - anyone remember Sea&Ski? lol )

So I decided to follow suit on the other melters and put in Summer Vacation, also from Kim's in my bedroom.

County Sunflower, a BHG clam, went in one bathroom, and not sure yet what's gonna go in the other - waiting for the shower steam to clear out before I go in there. lol

[edit] added Spa by Scentsational (clam) in there after the steam cleared

Have a great day, everyone!

[smilie=th_dd5]

Keep it cool!

Aria...your emotie's are so cute!!! :)

Today is finally humid...what's summer without humidity? [smilie=th_pardon]

It's Olde Primitives Treasures from my winnings, Sugar Cookie Dough Bread... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Enjoy your Monday. ;)

Nautilique and Maggie....glad you enjoy the emoties...fishie.gif

Just a quick update on the French Vanilla Pound Cake...INCREDIBLE!!!!! lemon.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning we've got choc cream cupcake melting as well as cinnamon noel cookies. [smilie=th_snoopy] Im off to go pick up and clean up from having family this past weekend. Well maybe after I make a second cup of coffee first.

Yes, Summer is here. It's county fair time, and so it goes...I am melitng Luna Bleu-Chergui and LOL American Dream. DR painted the DR and kitchen on Friday. The color is called Sea Salt Blue. It's very calming. Next, onto painting our old kitchen cabinets that are varnished wood? Any tips or suggestions on this project. I think it's going to be very involved. I hope y'all are staying cool and hydrated..and enjoying the summertime.

I also love your little pool guy, Aria!

Laurie - I sure do remember Sea & Ski - and the squishy orange and green tube I always bought it in!

I have been melting Orange Chiffon Cake - and it appears the vendor's name is "sample"! ^_^

33745.gif I'm melting... Oh my, it is so hot outside today! I know there are places much hotter too...it's like 94 degrees here right now. The sun was shining, but it is getting dark...think we're in for some strong storms this afternoon. ththunderstorm.gif

Anyhow, I started a new tart for the afternoon...Carol's Spicy Kitchen "The aroma of the kitchen comes through with hints of oranges, cinnamon and spices can be found in this unique scent"...love the description of this scent and on cold sniff I can really smell the oranges.

Did a quick run to Walmart and completely avoided the candle aisle! Can you believe that?? :o

katz and anyone who likes decorating in blues or turquoise....I found a neat blog...thought I'd share...maybe you'll be inspired Katz! Check out the Dream House tour...simply lovely...

House of Turquoise link

Have a great afternoon everyone! bf-ittleboat-floating.gif

Yep Aria...the same look is happening here...getting dark. :(

Nellie's Acres Allspice...cold sniff is great..we'll see what happens.

:)

This afternoon it has been Yankee Sugared Apple and Hometown Days plus Simple Living Vanilla Cake. I was digging around under a table in a dark corner and found a bunch of candles I had forgotten about. It was like hitting the jackpot. Ha! It is so hot here and has been for so long that I am getting a lot of things done in the house as it is too hot to go out much. I guess there is an upside to everything.

33745.gif I'm melting... Oh my, it is so hot outside today! I know there are places much hotter too...it's like 94 degrees here right now. The sun was shining, but it is getting dark...think we're in for some strong storms this afternoon. ththunderstorm.gif

Anyhow, I started a new tart for the afternoon...Carol's Spicy Kitchen "The aroma of the kitchen comes through with hints of oranges, cinnamon and spices can be found in this unique scent"...love the description of this scent and on cold sniff I can really smell the oranges.

Did a quick run to Walmart and completely avoided the candle aisle! Can you believe that?? :o

katz and anyone who likes decorating in blues or turquoise....I found a neat blog...thought I'd share...maybe you'll be inspired Katz! Check out the Dream House tour...simply lovely...

House of Turquoise link

Oh wow! that link [smilie=th_aa20] I love that house. Should'nt have looked,its just georgous.And being that we don't own a home,makes me just drool. What a beautifull home that is.

I'm melting CBV's 'Chocolate Covered Cherries' and burning a 3-wick Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' candle.

I don't usually care for chocolate scents, but this one is ok. Lots of cherry and sweetness to round it all out.

Katz, love your avatar. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Is that a crape myrtle? Yours?

It's hot here too, something like 98 degrees. I'm a heat lover though, so no complainin' here.

I'm melting Can-Do Bubble Gum. Bubble gum yum. [smilie=th_c61]

Gail

Katz, love your avatar. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Is that a crape myrtle? Yours?

It's hot here too, something like 98 degrees. I'm a heat lover though, so no complainin' here.

I'm melting Can-Do Bubble Gum. Bubble gum yum. [smilie=th_c61]

Gail

Yes Gail it sure is..I love this beautiful bush. They used to grow in my grandparent's yard in South Carolina and I am so glad I found some hardy for our climate in Indiana.

House of Turquoise link

This home is so pretty and airy. I love it. Thanks for posting Aria..

That's beautiful Katz! [smilie=th_hema1]

Trep...your candles sound so homey...I gotta go look them up to see what they smell like! [smilie=th_sml29]

The Allspice wasn't throwing like it should...particularly with fish frying in the pan [smilie=th_stink] ...so in went CFTKR Apple Cobbler Delight to add some punch!