The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

I hope you all can stay cool and all your wax is not melting! I had some interesting shapes at the end of last summer after tarts had been stored in a hot upstairs closet!

Tonight has been Apple Mint from Huckleberry Layne, I think that is spelled right?

Fifteens from TCC. Love this one.

Off topic, just looked at my electricity bill. It's close to $800. [smilie=th_bb41] What tha...??? It's been super hot but I was told there was a charge because of the recent floods, couldn't get fuel from the regular supplier, blah blah blah. All that noise still equated to a really high electric bill. And I've hardly been here! No one could really explain to me what the deal-e-o was. This is cutting into wax funds and this is serious business. I have a meeting with the mayor next week with comments and concerns.

Ah well, I digress. Enough ranting. I hope everyone has had a good day!

I had to dump out orange dreamsicle from OL> Oh it was just gross. I did detect orange but ughh it was nothing like the orange dreamsicle I've experienced. So I put in baked vanilla from CYS,much better!

I hope you all can stay cool and all your wax is not melting! I had some interesting shapes at the end of last summer after tarts had been stored in a hot upstairs closet!

Tonight has been Apple Mint from Huckleberry Layne, I think that is spelled right?

I LOVE your avatar..I have this beautiful girl..minty and with the original stand

Good Morning!

Starting the day off with a YC 2-wick tumbler in Pacific Coconut. It's gonna be a scorcher here today, so I will be melting some tropical scents today.

Have a good one.

Howdy, wax friends. [smilie=th_wave]

I'm melting CCCC Sangria Steeped Berries and it's starting to smell good around here! [smilie=snoopy]

Gail

Good morning!

I thought this summer would be easy breezy and it's been busier than ever.

CFTKR Tarts:

Licorice

Caramel Apple Pie

Sweet Harvest Apple

YC Candles:

Juicy Watermelon

Granny Smith

Lasting Scent - Huckleberry Honey Bliss

LOL - Vanilla Caramel Graham

Just wantedt to say that your little sunshine brought a smile to my face. He's cute. How do you get your LSC out of the melter.Ive been having a hard time and now I am dumping them out as liquid and wiping out with toliet paper. But we've gone thru alot of TP doing just that.lol

Watermelon.gif Hi there friends! Everyone staying cool? This heat is unbelievable.

Remelting Cinnamon Graham Dunkers from yesterday...still a lot of scent left.

Maggie, I am not getting the honey note like yesterday, but more of a sweet, buttery, cinnamon-y scent. It smells a little different than it did yesterday when I melted it. [smilie=th_confused3] I like it.

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ....were you wearing the earmuffs? :smileysnowangel: I think that might have something to do with the whole imaginary thing!

Ahhh...that might be it, I wasn't wearing the earmuffs! [smilie=th_pardon] Might be a problem with that...I remember the dog asked to borrow them, wanted to silence my whining about the heat. [smilie=th_roll] Don't know if he'll give em up. [smilie=th_foolish1]

This is cutting into wax funds and this is serious business. I have a meeting with the mayor next week with comments and concerns.

Cutting into our waxie budget is very serious bizness! Your mayor won't know what hit him.... [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Just have one melt going in this heat-CFTKR Pumpkin Creme Brulee.

Michele - I saw that was on her 'new' list and it sounds good - what do U think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting CCCC's Paradise. This scent is so 'summer' for me - luv it!

Off topic, just looked at my electricity bill. It's close to $800. What tha...??? I

WOW! How much does it usually run? Mine averages over $500 a month and I'll be darned if I can figure out why. Nobody else around here has one that high.

But DANG, eight (count em - eight) hundred buckos?

Holy moly moly.

Where do you live?

Not too bad here tonite, but it's gonna be crazy hot and humid through the weekend. If the AC breaks at work when I go back tomorrow night, I'm gonna take hostages :lol:

Tonite's yummies:

LOL Moroccan Sandalwood in the living room (long time fave)

Soy Breeze Santa's Whiskers in the bathroom

Cheryl's Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in the bedroom

I know it sounds redundant, but stay cool all! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

My youngest DS Zack & I are watching some TV and he asked if I had a cinnamon smelling tart. So I put on Sinfully Hot from Haley's

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Other melts include

Kama Sutra Passionate Kisses from OMG

and

Serenity Spa from Fragrant Memories

Hope everyone is having a cool evening!

(ha- not likely!)

Michele - I saw that was on her 'new' list and it sounds good - what do U think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I really enjoyed this one. Nice strong bakery pumpkin-just the way I love it!!!

Finally back from a day trip...

Sweet Comfort from CBV tonight. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Sweet... [smilie=th_lmao-1]

Aria...glad to hear it...I'm stickin' it on the list! :)