The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

It's hotter in the northern states right now than it is down here in Florida. It's so strange...but I'm not complaining. Well, I'm complaining, but not about this. th_pardon.gif

SSS - Sweet Country Custard

th_bb20.gif

Holy Crap is it hot outside!!!! Its only 10 am and its already 96 degrees, thats real temperature, its gotta be 102 real feel.... Hope it lets up a little for tomorrow, I have a barbecue at my house, and I want the party to stay outside.

LLVV, so funny, when that post with the photo showed up, I said to myself, OOOOOO I have that one!!! I just looked back, and yup, thats my living room in the background, soooo funny.

Last nights melt was YC Lemon Zest. Don't know if this is an old scent or new, but I am NOT liking it, its smelled, waxy and yucky....

OMG, last night I'm cleaning my house and its about 1 am, so I'm getting a little tired. As I clean each room, I usually light a tart, so I was going to bed and I went to blow out one of the tealights on a one piece ceramic burner, and don't know what happened, instead of blowing the tealight, I blew into the hard wax, HARD, and red wax was splattered all over my wall, and my new desk. I had a MELT DOWN, literally!!! The person who invented Goo Gone is a Saint in my opinion. It took me a good hour to clean up the mess, but its done. But I got sooooo mad, I through out the whole tart burner...shame on me.

Have a wonderful day everyone...stay cool like I know you all are!

Good morning. Normally during summer times,its this hot for us. No not much of a change here in CA. Yesterday went out shopping with the kids and by the time we got home I didn't feel like melting anything.

But this morning were melting frosty the snowman by CCCC and YC vanilla coconut burning in the beachy bathroom.

It is too hot for me!!

Melting Can Do Sun & Sand and Can Do Dogwood. I am burning YC Sun & Sand, YC Sand Castles, YC Cucumber & Cantaloupe and YC Tahitian Tiare Flower.

Gosh, the weather sounds awful for so many of you. Stay cool and hydrated, everyone! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting OMG French Vanilla. It's really [smilie=th_cc15]

Gail

I've still got Tiny Bubbles from Cozy Cottage goin on here.

I thought about changing it out (or moving it on), but my DD Ciarra is melting a freebie I got from CBV, which is Hazelnut Cappucino and it is overtaking my house.

[smilie=th_puke]

Coffee scents are not really my thang, but I think I could deal with it okay if not for the Hazelnut. Bleeeech - I hate that smell. I think I'm gonna be smelling it awhile because CBV tarts have a long lifespan.

My room is overdue for a change, and I have totally neglected the bathroom melters.

I'm a bad waxhead today.

Life got in the way.

[smilie=th_pardon]

Oysheemama (don't know what that means, it's what a gal at work sez :) )...it's doggone hot and humid! [smilie=th_a136] It's down to 87 degrees (from 89 earlier) in my DR (that's where the 'puter is), so hopped on briefly to say :hello:! I hesitated putting the melter on, but the need for smellies won, so am melting PS Banana Cream Pie. Everyone stay safe in this heat wave and drink lottsa water!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Coconut Lemongrass from Scentsy tonight. Hoping it helps eliminate the odor of sauteed bell peppers and onions.

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper from K's Creations in the living room

and

Fresh Cut Grass, also from K's in my room

Have a good night everyone!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Howdy! Still dealing with scorching days. The humidity is just killing my hair. Now that's a problem!

Silly - oooh, I feel your pain. Sorry that happened. Love that Goo Gone!

Only thing going right now is Lemon Biscotti Pie from OMG Candles.

Have a good night, everyone.

Oh no, Silly! Why is it always the dark colored wax that sprays/spills?

Tomorrow is supposed to be our first hot day - from the mid 70's, going up to the high 80's. I am out of practice handling heat! I don't know how all of you have been doing it! B)

Tonight is a sample from Cheryl that will be a short one - Chocolate Drizzle. I am not a chocolate fan (in wax form).

::flops in:: :lol: It was officially 101 here today, and my AC did the best it could. It only "cooled" the room to 80 degrees, but again, better than being outside. It's 78 at 2am - what the hell already :lol: Another hot one tomorrow, and it should be decent for Sunday. I HATE WINTER, but this is ummm...a little much :blink:

Tonite's melts:

County Line Pink Candy Apple (first time burning CL - very impressed so far! Two clam cubes filled this big room with the AC on)

LOL Honey I Washed The Kids in the bathroom

LOL Rosemary Mint in the bedroom (need something zingy in there w/the heat)

Countdown to the heatwave being OVER for us all. Stay cool!!! :wub:

Oh no, Silly! Why is it always the dark colored wax that sprays/spills?

Tomorrow is supposed to be our first hot day - from the mid 70's, going up to the high 80's. I am out of practice handling heat! I don't know how all of you have been doing it! B)

Tonight is a sample from Cheryl that will be a short one - Chocolate Drizzle. I am not a chocolate fan (in wax form).

Sounds like where you live, the temps are WONDERFUL.....this week the heat index here has been 3 digit....the hottest was 2 days ago, temp was 103, heat index 115!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready for Fall :)

Happy weekend, candle buddies!

Today I'm melting LSC Vanilla Frosted Grahams. Yesterday I discovered that a bunch more of my LSC tarts had compromised containers, so those are moving up on the melting priority list. But I like to rotate scent categories AND vendors, so it'll be a while until they're all gone. Love the scents and the throw, though. The Vanilla Frosted Grahams is excellent and so yummy!

The K's Kreations melts from yesterday were nice, but not so hot with *staying power*, so I changed out my living room for my first ever melt from Things That Make Scents:

Midsummer Night

I'll give the full report on it later.

ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY, EVERYONE!!

I'm melting Country Chunkie's Vanilla Latte. Have a fun, safe weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

When I look at her site,I often wonder if she was related or worked with Southern Star Scents. Alot of similarities,does anyone know?

This morning I am burning YC Christmas Wish and Coconut Cookie Bar. And trying to melt Haleys Bear Claws(I've got my tealights stacked and the door closed).

Good Afternoon! icecubesmiley.gif Trying to stay cool...lol

I just started a melter with YC Vanilla Clouds...never tried this one before...it's a "treasure"...I like the cold sniff a lot...kinda lemony and herbal.

The boys are out washing the car...they put their swimsuits and are having a blast.

Have a great afternoon!

I'm melting Caribbean Salsa from Slatkin. This was one of those little baby jars and I just scooped the wax out and divided it between two melters. Wish they still made tarts, but this is the next best thing. This scent is fabulous!