The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Hi buddies,

I finished up the thoroughly delightful OMG French Vanilla and am now enjoying LSC Raspberry Peach Ice Tea. Absolutely superb! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

As I was doing a little tart organizing today I ran across an old one from Blue Gecko. It's one of my very favorites-Lavender Silk. I cut it in two and am melting it in the master bedroom and master bathroom. It must be at least two years old and I'm so impressed that it still smells just as great as I rememeber it!

Recent melts:

OMG - Asian Sandlewood

Angie's - Scratch Cake

SSS - Lil Dumplin

CFTKR - Coconut Lime Verbena, Heat Wave

Currently burning:

Slatkin - Pink Sangria

YC - Lemon (3-wick)

Howdy guys!

Not melting tonight, my a/c took a dump in the midst of a heat wave. It's 101 and they can't get here until Monday. Gah! Went and bought a window unit so at least one room is semi cool. Might be the first time I actually *want* Monday to come! Hope you're all staying cool!

Dawn, so sorry to hear about your A/C issues - miserable!!

So my first melt from Things That Make Scents was not too impressive. It was Midsummer Night - the fragrance was only "eh" as far as a dupe goes and the throw was mediocre as was the staying power. Oh well, can't win em all. I'll put it to the back burner (pun intended) and let them sit for awhile and hope they gain some 'umph.

On the other hand, I put on Serenity from Nene's Kitchen Melts in my room, and I just wne back there and its' HEAVENLY! mmmmmm a big favorite scent for me.

My bathrooms still remain neglected.

oh well.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Oh jeez Dawn - of all the times for an AC to crap out on you :o We'll all hope Monday gets here fast for you! I only have AC downstairs, but have a dual window fan in my bedroom. Luckily, the window is right next to my bed, and the fan makes for a comfortable sleep even in high heat. Just having a breeze brings relief!

Still kinda yucky here, but it should break tomorrow - FINALLY! Totally over it :lol:

Tonite's smell goods:

Shayz Hawaiian Breeze in the living room (supah strong!)

Cheryl's Forest Pine in the bathroom (can't let go of my pine scent love in summer lol)

CFTKR True Lavender in the bedroom (I have a lonnnng workday tomorrow, and lavender will wisk me off to sleepy land)

Have a great night all, and enjoy your Sunday! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Earlier melts were

CFTKR brown sugar cake(something like that) and bear claws by Hayleys. I could actually smell this one.lol I take it her tarts are just not as strong for me as other vendors.

Tonight its been

burn YC coconut cookie bar

melt WAHM pumpkin cornbread

melt Scentsy surfer chick

I'm melting FM's Ginger & Honey Teacakes. Luv this scent! [smilie=th_LOVE] Others have different names for it, but it's delish from all I've tried. It's supposed to be a little cooler in the coming week - hang in there everyone!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

I'm melting LSC Bamboo Sugar Cane. It's out of my usual comfort zone but I had a soap bar in this scent from a different vendor and just loved it. I had high expectations for this melt and I'm not disappointed in any way. [smilie=th_yahoo] I could bathe in this scent. Oh wait. I already did. [smilie=th_tigger]

Happy Sunday, friends!

Gail

Just got from church.

YC juicy watermelon burning. Smells like jolly rancher candy,love this one! Very fragrant

YC fresh cut grass burning in the bathroom.

Melting leftover of WAHM pumpkin cornbread from yesterday in the kids room. Will change it out when its done for CYS Yuletide Treasures.

Quick pop in-hey everyone! Good to "see" you!

I am just home from work and needed some summertime scents to cool down-

Lessie's Whipped Cream and Honeydew-Can Do

Honeydew Melon-LOL

Banana-Can Do

Burning-

Canteloupe-LOL

Honeydew & Melon,Mango,Watermelon-triple layer Mainstays

Fresh Ocean Flowers-BHG

Easter Egg Hunt-YC

Hope you are all staying cool and having a good summer so far. Hope this heat wave lets up soon.

I've got CBV Why I Autumn and Breakfast in Vermont candles burning at once. I don't really care for either one (WIA is a little patchouli-ish for my tastes and BiV smells like chocolate and flour...I don't know why, but it's not doing it for me). But, I figured out that if I burn a sweet candle alongside that WIA, it makes the scent a lot nicer. Whatever works, right? LOL

I did have CBV Orange Chiffon Cake going this morning. LOVE that! Such a nice, sweet orange scent.

And there's a heck of a thunderstorm going outside--no doubt it's so loud because of the icky heat! I hope at least some of us are able to cool down this week...

I melted FP's Pineapple Lemon Cake this afternoon. It was yummy [smilie=yes] , but didn't last long, so have changed to ....nuttin. :huh: This heat is gettin to me and I came to my senses (scentses? Is that a word? :tongue: ) and turned off the melter and will enjoy it more tomorrow when it'll be a little cooler. Tomorrow's the 25th...anyone planning on melting/burning holiday scents for 'Christmas in July?' [smilie=th_c032]

I melted FP's Pineapple Lemon Cake this afternoon. It was yummy [smilie=yes] , but didn't last long, so have changed to ....nuttin. :huh: This heat is gettin to me and I came to my senses (scentses? Is that a word? :tongue: ) and turned off the melter and will enjoy it more tomorrow when it'll be a little cooler. Tomorrow's the 25th...anyone planning on melting/burning holiday scents for 'Christmas in July?' [smilie=th_c032]

I've been doing that all month,trying to use up my christmas stash.lol

Just got back from a trip to the city to see my childhood friend...great fun! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Back to meltin'...

FM Marshmallow Creamsicle :)

Maggie, your weekend sounds like it was fun. Getting together with old friends is such a treat.

Tonight I'm burning CBV - Hello Dolly. It's soooo yummy!

Melting Nene's - Bodacious Blueberry in the BR. and LunaBleu - Buttercream Frosting

Drooling over here.