The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

It's a lovely Friday here. For those following Phoebe the hummingbird, has she left her nest? I saw the lizard drama, so I hope she will be on here nest again soon. This morning I am melting Bellas-Grandma's Zucchini Bread. It smells so good, and bakery is usually not my thing, but i have been more into the bakery scents lately. This is my grocery day , so I'll check in later on. Have a great day, friends.

Good morning! It's a beautiful Friday morning over here. I'm hoping to spend some time outdoors with DD this afternoon before me make a pizza for dinner.

I'm melting Carol's Key Lime Pie and Blackberry Jam Flapjacks this morning. My YC Cherry Lemonade candle is also burning.

Good afternoon!

Mpfand, so glad to hear your grandma's surgery turned out well!!

Still at work, so nothing melting yet.

My sister and I took my DD and my nephew to the circus last night. Holy crap, the prices they charge are just insane!!!! $12 for a freakin sno cone. Just crazy. The circus was good, but actually the pre-show stuff was sooo much better. We got to see the animals in their cages, my 3 year old nephew thought the elephant pooping and peeing was just hysterical!!! Then we got to go on the main floor where the circus was going to be and each of the acts came out and did a little show. The stiltwalker actually walked over my head, it was pretty cool.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

happy friday, all.

LLVV, don't you just love Carol's key lime pie? I got one of the pie slice samplers and loved the smell so much I got a couple of the pie tarts w/the sugared pie crust. they are just darling.

sweetartz": GHBT is Grandma(or grannys) home brewed tarts. she has an ebay store.

another gorgeous day here. just waiting for laundry then going to get out and about w/the dogs. I need to go to Ace hardware to get another keychain holder thingy. the one I had holding the doggie 'bags' on my one leash broke. Luckily, it is around the block and dogs are welcome inside.!

melting: a mix of CFTKR lemon squares w/1 cando-sugarbutt. smells so good. buttery lemon goodness.

CFTKR ?freebie from Carol in the dining room. not sure what it is but is a little pie tart. I think I smell apples and cherries in it.

Candledippers-Diva in the BR

CFTKR-Palm island in the bath. just love that spa scent.

have a good day, all

MP....so glad everything went well with your Grandma.

Today it's Key Lime Ice Cream from Fragrant Memories! This is SO good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Get well wishes to everyones family that is under the weather.

My Mylingy order should be coming today as well. I ordered all tarts, about 48 of those bad boys. I hope they are decent at least. Denim did you melt a tart? Did you guys order all votives or tarts as well?

Melted YC Lemon Lavender last night, wonderful as usual!

Have a great day everyone!

I melted the Love Spell from Mylingy yesterday in a small room and never got any scent out of it. :lol:

Denim, did you realize that her tarts were all soy? Did you let them cure?

I got my order today, I must say she did a nice job of packaging, very generous with freebies, a lovely thank you note, and she had mentioned to me when I ordered that we get 20% off a reorder. I'm gonna give it a week or two before I start melting. I cold sniffed a few, they didn't smell bad at all, just a little light. Hopefully they'll be okay, I have about 50 of these bad boys to melt!

Last night I melted YC Strawberry Buttercream, nice scent, but I'm gonna have to melt this one again when I'm awake the whole time. I think I wasted it while I was sleeping.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

I will wait on the rest of them a few weeks and see if that makes a difference. I don't believe the tarts I received are soy. They maybe a soy blend, but not completely soy. They are very pretty. Maybe they will turn out to be stronger in a few weeks. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's a lovely Friday here. For those following Phoebe the hummingbird, has she left her nest? I saw the lizard drama, so I hope she will be on here nest again soon.

Phoebe has been back to the nest several times today. The eggs never hatched. They were rotting. PU! Phoebe took one out and the camera person/host removed the other with a teaspoon. They're saying she'll be back on the nest in a week or two. Maybe she needs to find a more fertile mate this time. :lol:

I'm melting Cheryl's Pear Drizzle. The throw is great but I can't decide if I like it or not. It's not bad, but I'm not in love with it either. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail

My latest scents:

SH Pink Sugar Kisses

LOL Pineapple Orange Buttercream (remnants from a candle surgery long ago)

And last night I burned my SH candle in State Fair Lemonade.

cmarie, love the 'candle surgery' description.

switched the LR out to CYS thou art so lovely or something like that. I have started using these as my late afternoon melt, since the scent for some reason doesn't last long, nor have I found an uber strong one.

Thanks for the update, Gail.. I hope she'll be back soon. Have you tried Carol's Brandied Pear? This was a freebie and it was awesome. I will be ordering this next time.

Hello Everybody..long day at work and I'm exhausted. But what a wonderful day! Love this weather.

Melting

LOL Honey Gingerbread

BB Honey Ginger

I LOVE these scents!

Katz, I haven't tried Carol's Brandied Pear. It sounds great though! I'll make a note. I really should order again from Carol. Love so many of her scents. Thanks for the tip!

I'm melting Cheryl's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch. Okay, but not a reorder. Just one of those less than wonderful meltie days around here. [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

Melting Carol's Pink Sugar Peppermint Bark.....DH and my two boys thought I was baking brownies! [smilie=th_00000020]