The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Debra--the new candle is just great--it burns perfectly and the throw is amazing--can't wait to get more of these. For $3.50 you can't beat it.

We made it through the night a lot better. Dad ran the pump at 11 and again at 4 this morning and hopefully the part will be here today and we can get it in this afternoon--who knows?

Starting my morning out with Lilac Blossoms from YC--I have to be careful what I put on today and tomorrow as my sister is coming and certain scents give her migraines. Sure wouldn't want that to happen. Well, you all have a great day. I hope all those who have sick ones in the family have received good reports by now. It is so hard when our loved ones are ill.

cute51.gif Good Morning

I put YC Blueberry Scone in the melter a few minutes ago

trep, hope you can get that sump pump fixed today. I will have to check out those candles at wally world. Is that the tropical fruit one?

Prayers for all those who are going through a rough time right now.

Okay, I have to go dry my hair now.... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Morning!

More Banana Walnut Cake - Hodge Podge

Lessie's Coco Mint Frost - Can Do

Spa Escape - Pure Integrity

Lemon Bundt Cake - Cheryl's

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Good Morning!

This morning's melts are Rosa's Simply Mellow and EW Midnight Pomegranate,

Burning LoveSpell candle by Philly Candle Co. and Busy Bee Banana Ivy.

Hope everyong has a good day!

Morning everyone --

Yesterday I melted SH Strawberry Lemonade (very nice!) and AMS Christmas Cookies (with a little bit of Sugared Shortbread thrown in, long story).

This morning I am starting out with Tyler High Profile, which is springy and lovely.

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Michele, I hope your uncle's surgery goes well and he has a quick recovery.

I found out yesterday that my grandma needs a quadruple bypass. They want to do the surgery tomorrow morning, but her kidneys aren't functioning well and she's still anemic even after receiving blood transfusions so we'll have to wait and see. Thanks again for all the well wishes. You guys are the best.

Re-melting Berry Blush, but will probably change it out soon.

Good morning!

Mpfand - My grandma had quadruple bypass almost 15 years ago. Everything went fine. It's a serious surgery and it does take a while to recover but once recovered, your grandma should feel a lot better. I was so scared for her but she did fine and I'm sure that yours will too. Just make sure she's in a good hospital with good doctors as this is a serious surgery.

This morning I'm melting an old old old favorite of mine - Carol's Vanilla Iced Cinnamon Rolls. I haven't melted it in a long time and I've forgotten how wonderful it is.

Get well wishes to everyones family that is under the weather.

My Mylingy order should be coming today as well. I ordered all tarts, about 48 of those bad boys. I hope they are decent at least. Denim did you melt a tart? Did you guys order all votives or tarts as well?

Melted YC Lemon Lavender last night, wonderful as usual!

Have a great day everyone!

I melted YC Ocean Blossom yesterday afternoon and left my melter on all night. I was about to change out tarts but noticed that the Ocean Blossom tart is still quite fragrant even now, so I guess I will keep it going!

So sorry to hear of the health difficulties and weather challenges of late. Best wishes to all who are coping!

Hi everybody. [smilie=th_cocktail]

All those with ill family members have sure been in my thoughts and prayers. I sincerely hope your loved ones recover nicely. [smilie=th_cocktail]

I'm still melting Busy Bee's Honey Ginger. It's an eighth of a clamshell cube and just won't quit. The Ever Ready Bunny of wax. :? Good thing I love this one so much. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail

Get well wishes to everyones family that is under the weather.

My Mylingy order should be coming today as well. I ordered all tarts, about 48 of those bad boys. I hope they are decent at least. Denim did you melt a tart? Did you guys order all votives or tarts as well?

Melted YC Lemon Lavender last night, wonderful as usual!

Have a great day everyone!

I melted the Love Spell from Mylingy yesterday in a small room and never got any scent out of it. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Michele~ I hope your uncle's surgery goes well today. :?

Mpfand~ Hope that your grandma improves so that she can get the bypass. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Switching out the Bella's tarts for something new....something "springy" for this wonderful sun-shiney day. Going with Heirloom Garden from Kountry Lights.

Sillysmom....i ordered 5 dozen votives and a dozen tealights...i am hoping they are strong...didn't order any tarts. My order should be here tomorrow [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Also, i ordered all either baking or cinnamony/spicy type scents....that's all i burn or melt...i hope they are good...i have a BUNCH of them!

Thanks to all for your kind condolences. I THINK my computer is finally fixed. I am out of the loop, but will catch back up in a day or so. I'm sorry to hear of misfortunes here and sickness. Happier days ahead for all. I am melting I think it's CCCC-pink cupcakes. I missed you all and it's nice to be back among friends. :? [smilie=th_cocktail] [smilie=th_cocktail] [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Katz, glad you're back and your computer's better! :?

I switched to Can-Do's Perfect Pineapple. Ohhh, this one's got the right name. It's out of this world fantastic! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Be still my heart.

Gail

It's a beautiful early spring day here in CT! Today I'm melting Lavender Berry from Crosscreek and Cotton Candy Icing from NeNe's - both great scents!

I hope everyone's loved ones who are ill feel better soon!

Now I'm off to open a new box of tarts from Carol...can't wait...

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

It is a beautiful spring day here! I am so excited for this weather. I hope it continues.

I am melting CFTKR Sweet Peas and Cream, GG Almond Pound Cake, and GG Let Them Eat Cake!