The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Mpfand: Glad to hear that Grandma is doing well. What do you think of Bellas VSS? I haven't tried it yet, but I am tempted. I've added my Yankee 3 wick- Autumn Leaves to my mix today.

Everyone's scents so good this morning. I'm melitng Vanilla Sugar Seduction from Bella's.

My grandma underwent heart surgery yesterday and it went very well. The dr. was pleased and all of her vitals are stable. Today they are going to take her off the ventilator and see if she can breath on her own.

I am so glad it went well! I know this is very scary for your family and I hope she keeps improving each day!

Melting: Citrus Splash from Country Lights...still going all night and today and it still smells! Also, a freebie from Frangrant Memories...Tangerine Dreams...smells very strong cold...we'll see.

Burning: Apple Spice and Blueberry both from GC

Enjoy the day everyone!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3]

Mpfand: Glad to hear that Grandma is doing well. What do you think of Bellas VSS? I haven't tried it yet, but I am tempted. I've added my Yankee 3 wick- Autumn Leaves to my mix today.

I really like VSS. It's not a bakery vanilla, but it's not just a plain vanilla, either. Kind of sweet, but not overly so. Can you tell I'm terrible at describing scents? LOL If you like vanilla you should definitely try it.

mpfand, I have to say that is great news about your grandmothers surgery! Take care friend.

Maggie, I have melted Citrus Splash from Almost Country....you are right, that is one looooong lasting scent!

Love Bella's VSS!! Really a good vanilla scent and I am not a huge fan of vanilla scents in general

Well, after I came back from errands I put SSS Coco Mango in my melter. I am hoping this one is a winner. I tried to find a Can-Do Whipped Cream & Honeydew in my stash and I couldn't find one! Yikes! That is a must-have and I cannot believe I am out!!! :shock:

mpfand-That's good news about your grandmother.

Just changed melts for the afternoon. I am melting CCCC French Nougat Glacee, CCCC French Crumb Cake and CCCC Italian Cream Cake.

Mpfand, I hope your grandmother continues to improve!

Aria, how are you liking SSS Coco Mango?

I'm melting Can-Do Sugar Butt. It's just okay to my nose. Maybe it's the custard I'm not loving. IDK.

Gail

Today it's LOL's lemon lavender, which I find very herbal and strong. I like Yankee's better, but LOL's is also nice.

Today has been kind of a mixed-bag day -- I got some new glasses (big YAY), looked at an icky apartment and then freaked out about housing for next year (not so good), and then went to the animal shelter and played with the cats (yay again). Now I have to buckle down and do some schoolwork!

Pineapple Splash from CBV. Cold scent/throw were nice, but I will have to report back on the melting scent. Its upstairs and I am DONE with straightening up that floor.

Hope everyone is well. Gotta run and get going on this second floor.

TGIF...................tomorrow! Its been a long tiring week and I'm quite over it.

Mpfand, I hope your grandmother continues to improve!

Aria, how are you liking SSS Coco Mango?

I'm melting Can-Do Sugar Butt. It's just okay to my nose. Maybe it's the custard I'm not loving. IDK.

Gail

Hi Gail, Coco Mango was fantastic for about 2 hours and then fizzled out....wish it would have lasted longer. I was using my 24 watt melter.

I found a Whipped Cream & Honeydew tart! I KNEW I had one! Anyhow, that is what I am melting right now and boy is it yummo!!!!

good afternoon, all.

beautiful day here. the dogs and myself have been out and about. I don't think they left one leaf, blade of grass, tree, or shrub 'unchristened.'

CCCC-red currant and thyme in the Br since this morn. just switched out to CFTKR-garden gate

CFTKR-hot orange danish in the LR

CCCC-Spa in the bath

Can-do-Citrus Zinger in the dr since this am and just switched that over to Blue Hawaiian-a freebie from Carol. really nice and yummy. I want to drink it. pineapple,cherries,coconut(strange because all 3 of those scents, I don't care for in wax)

I've been away for a few. been working on my geneology a bit more. I received a few really great leads so wanted to see where they led me. As some of u may know that delve into your geneology, it is very time-consuming,intriguing, fustrating, and exciting...all wrapped into one. [smilie=th_we0081]

Mpfand - good news that your Grandma's surgery went well! [smilie=snoopy] Tell her your candle friends are waving at her :oops: and sending get well wishes. :oops:

Candlelove - hope your uncle's surgery went well, too!

Melting SpHog's Christmas Cookies. The cold sniff, to me, was just ok... :P now that's it's melted.... :) it's heavenly! :lol: Definite nosegasm. [smilie=th_we0081]

I hope everyone had a good day. My first chance to change something here will most likely be my last for today - Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Country Heart. I've found these to smell really good for about an hour or so, then kaput. If I get enough energy, I'll change out again before bed.

Mpfand, I'm glad your grandmother is doing well.

Susan, glad you were able to enjoy the nice weather

sweet, nosegasm! Wow, that's gotta be one great scent!!!

Barbita, gardenia scents can be so overpowering in tart form. I like the scent, but only melt it in a very low watt melter. It is such a beautiful scent.

Tonight, we're enjoying a large jar of YC Tutti Frutti

Have a great evening everyone!

Aria, [smilie=th_we0081] for the info on Coco Mango.

Susan, how nice that you're enjoying your geneology hobby so much. Carol's Blue Hawaiian sounds divine. Dogs have amazing "christening" skills, don't they? :P

Sweet, so I gather you're liking Christmas Cookies? A teensy bit? :)

I'm melting SH's Apple Jack & Peel. So lovely!

Gail

I tried a Juicy Peach from YC and could not smell it. I have trouble with those peach scents!

On to Cotton Blossom from Fragrant Memories.

Morning!

Gain Apple Mango Tango - Kim's. Good scent throw.

7Up Pound Cake - Country Hearts

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - ditto

Smells good in here. Too bad I have to leave! I hope everyone has a good Friday.

Picked two totally random scents this morning....

SSS ~ Birthday Cake

Can-Do ~ You're Berry Sweet