The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

[smilie=th_offtobed] Celebrated St. Patricks Day early today...had the corned beef, cabbage, boiled potatoes and irish soda bread. I love that stuff! :lol:

MaggieMae -Yum... that sounds delish! Do U 'spose U could fax me your leftovers? :P [smilie=Pattys_day]

Aria - I completed my census form yesterday. I don't know why, but I was expecting questions about income, employment, etc. too. Didn't think that one thru....duuuuh. They only want a head count. :roll: :lol:

Melting GHBT's Farm Market.

Bread Puddin' from Can-Do...a favorite!

Key Lime Icecream from Fragrant Memories....wonderful!

Good evening!hat.gif

HappyStPatDaySmileyDrink2.gif

Just started Candle Dipper's Midnight Bamboo in the LR and Can Do's Coconut Milk and Lavender in the BR.

Work was good...chores are done at home...gonna go brush my face and wash my teeth others-190.gif and settle in for the night.smiley-sleep018.gif

Sweet dreams...sleep-051.gif

Good Evening!

It has been an extremely busy day. I ate at my parent's house tonight. We had corned beef and cabbage, boiled potatoes and Irish soda bread. I really enjoyed it! Today is a day for everyone to be Irish.

Happy St. Patrick's Day all!

Tonight's melts are all from Crosscreek-

Sweet Sixteen

Pink Cherry Cake

Frosted Cherry Cupcake

Tonight I'm have Carol's delicious Biscotti melting! I'm also burning YC's Berry Jam and Cherry Lemonade.

The Ashley's tart fizzled out "real" quick...it seems that scents burn and throw completely different from each other...strange. Some were SO STRONG they overwhelmed my house and others...nada. And it's not like this one was a vanilla or anything...it was a Caramel Apple Pie. :lol:

Well, melting Citrus Splash from Country Lights and Eggnog from Can-Do...I don't know how that Eggnog ended up escaping from the Christmas tart lockup box. Sneaky.

I'm off to bed. Have a good night all. [smilie=th_offtobed]

I hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day.

All from Country Hearts:

Sweet Fried Banana Cake

RVC with Buttercream Frosting

Kettle Corn

Good Morning bf-coffee-smiley.gif

Expecting another beautiful day here. Weekend is supposed to be nasty....boo hiss.

I melted Carol's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie last night. It fizzled out very quickly which is too bad because it smelled really good!

This morning I have Carol's Almond Rum Cake melting...cold sniff is wonderful!

f195227c.gif Have a nice day everyone

We are finally to have a nice day and I am ready. For my morning scents I am finishing up my Yankee Vanilla Cupcake from last night and I also have on a Mainstays three wick Vanilla candle.

My best friend is coming today and we are going to celebrate her birthday a little early as I won't be here for the actual day. Of course, her gifts include tarts and candles as she is one of us. Ha!! Hope you all have a great day.

Good morning.

Not melting anything right now, but I sure need to. I smell the corned beef from last night's dinner. Not so good this morning.

As soon as I get back home, I'm going ot melt up a storm.

Good morning!

Trep, I hope that you have a great day with your friend.

I'm melting Carol's Biscotti and Strawberry Musk. I love both of them! I also have my YC Cherry Lemonade and Pumpkin Pie burning (in different rooms).

Hi All!

Another beautiful day-Spring is definitely in the air here.

For now just melting the same from last night -3 from CCCC (all cherry blends)

I am going to run some errands in a bit and when I get home I will switch out the melters.

:shock:

Aria: I think the weather will be the same here this weekend. it's suppose to be 70 tomorrow. :shock: I am melting AMS-Sands of Morocco. I hope everyone is having a good morning.

Kim, I guess we'd better enjoy the sun while we can! Sands of Morocco sounds great!

The Almond Rum Cake didn't work out for me.... it wasn't a bad scent, just not pleasing to my sniffer once it melted. I detected a maple-like note.

I then put Lemon Poppyseed Cake on and it's been going for about an hour and I am getting zip, zero, nada scent from this tart. Ugh...it's gonna be one of those days. I think I will go pull out a tried and true scent like Honeydew and Whipped Cream which sounds really good right now.

trep, enjoy your day with your fellow candle-loving friend!

I am off to run some errands.

Good Morning :shock:

Burning a wonderful candle from an old favorite vendor Grazia...her Cosmopolitan scent is a favorite of mine..been hoarding it [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Its so yummy and strong!! Its a good day!!

Be blessed [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi wax buddies,

Everyone seems so cheery this morning! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I hope you all have a wonderful day of good weather, fabulous scents, and general happiness!

I'm melting SH's Birthday Cake. It's contributing to my own sense (scents?) of general happiness. :shock:

Gail

Everyone's scents so good this morning. I'm melitng Vanilla Sugar Seduction from Bella's.

My grandma underwent heart surgery yesterday and it went very well. The dr. was pleased and all of her vitals are stable. Today they are going to take her off the ventilator and see if she can breath on her own.

Get well wishes to everyones family that is under the weather.

My Mylingy order should be coming today as well. I ordered all tarts, about 48 of those bad boys. I hope they are decent at least. Denim did you melt a tart? Did you guys order all votives or tarts as well?

Melted YC Lemon Lavender last night, wonderful as usual!

Have a great day everyone!

I melted the Love Spell from Mylingy yesterday in a small room and never got any scent out of it. :shock:

Denim, did you realize that her tarts were all soy? Did you let them cure?

I got my order today, I must say she did a nice job of packaging, very generous with freebies, a lovely thank you note, and she had mentioned to me when I ordered that we get 20% off a reorder. I'm gonna give it a week or two before I start melting. I cold sniffed a few, they didn't smell bad at all, just a little light. Hopefully they'll be okay, I have about 50 of these bad boys to melt!

Last night I melted YC Strawberry Buttercream, nice scent, but I'm gonna have to melt this one again when I'm awake the whole time. I think I wasted it while I was sleeping.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Hi everyone. It's a beautiful day here, sunshine, yeah. I am melting: Apple Vanilla by Old Va, and burning Cherry Lemonade votive candle by YC.

Susan